Pocket Voidlings | The Emporium

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pocket Voidlings | The Emporium

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:23 am

The Emporium is still under construction!

Voidling Currency:
☆ Star Shards: Most basic form of currency, used to craft higher-up currencies
☆ Stars: Standard currency the majority of items are bought with, costs 5 star shards to make 1 star
☆ Suns: Premium currency, purchasable with C$, or craftable with 1 to 20 Stars
☆ Black Holes: Extra premium currency, only obtainable during events; purchasable with C$ or through event quests

Any items with 'Beta' in the name are only obtainable during the testing/unofficial testing phase of Pocket Voidlings. Once the Grand Opening begins, these items will no longer be purchasable! (Sometimes, I will release Beta versions of something during a testing phase, and these items are obtainable until that feature's official release.)
Last edited by tallymoth on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C$ Purchases

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:25 am

+ C$ SHOP +

Beta Custom Voidling Egg | 40 C$ | Get one unique voidling! This voidling will have a special beta mark on it, and will come with a special accessory unique to this purchase (once I decide what it is.)

Custom Voidling Egg | 40 C$ | One custom Voidling, on the house! PM me and we'll make a voidling friend for you together :D

10 Suns | 20 C$ | Get some premium currency for exclusive shop purposes!

Custom Accessory Ticket | 10 C$ | Reedem this ticket and PM me, and we'll work together to make a UNIQUE ACCESSORY FOR YOUR VOIDLINGS! Due to me not wanting too many custom items running around, this item is purchasable only once a month.

Cash Money Extraordinaire | 100 C$ | This exclusive special achievement helps support Voidlings (and my desire for More Pet.) Buying this is not only very helpful and kind, but now you're cash money extraordinaire!!!!! And you probably will blow my mind permanently!!!! This is an excellent deal I promise!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by tallymoth on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Shards Purchases

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:27 am

1 Star | 10 Star Shards | Upgrade your shards!

Shard Necklace |5 Star Shards | A shiny necklace made of Shards so your Voidlings can feel pretty! Or handsome, though I think everyone deserves to feel pretty.
Last edited by tallymoth on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Purchases

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:35 am

1 Sun | 20 Stars | Your stars seem to be combining into a new sort of star!

Voidling Egg | 50 Stars | Summon a Voidling egg! You can choose a pallete and/or aesthetic for the Voidling, but nothing is set in stone (after all, it's still an egg.)

Dye | 10 Stars | Change the color of 1 clothing item! This is permanent and cannot be changed unless you buy another Dye and 'un-dye' the item. Please provide the hex codes for the colors you want on the item.

Mutation Meteorite | 100 Stars | What a mysterious item! This curious shard of meteorite has fallen from the Void's sky, and can change a Voidling's appearance to your liking, adding, removing, or modifying one trait (eg, horns, wings, antennae, extra limbs). Unfortunately, due to the rarity and instability of these items, you can only buy one a week! Make sure you really want to change your little buddy's appearance!

Voidnip | 15 Stars | Use this item at the beginning of an exploration for an increased chance of attracting a new Voidling!
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Hole Purchases

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:40 am

This currency is only obtainable during events!

This shelf seems to be empty... better keep your eyes open!
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Free Stuff!

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:42 am

You can only reedem all of these free items once.

Beta Starter Bundle | Contains 20 Stars, 10 Black Holes, 1 Voidling Egg, 1 Beta Crown (accessory), and 1 Custom Accessory Ticket!

Birthday Voidling | Is it your birthday?? Is it not your birthday because you don't want to reveal your actual birthday but you'll pretend you got it on your birthday?? Wonderful! This package contains 1 Custom Voidling Egg and 1 Custom Accessory Ticket. This item is only redeemable once a year!
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me