Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby annaebell » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:15 pm

Event threadMain thread

Goo-mas MYONeptune's post officeWinter & Juniper's decorating stationCompliments & Goomas CardsCove's dune racingOrnament decoration

You now find yourself standing before a rather strange looking goobie. They float effortlessly in the air without so much as a flap of their goo wings. Their arms and legs float free of their elongated body that twists and turns around the tent that you both now stand in.

"Greetings, my child," Though she speaks, he mouth remains closed. She smiles, her voice echoing inside your head. "Are you here to obtain your fortune? Some may call it frivolous to even try but perhaps these fortunes may ring true..."

You must admit, this goobie has caught your attention...

Rules
- Rollover is 11:59PM EST. You may only post once a day after rollover.
- Posting will get you a random G1 trait with a small chance for a T1.
- Adding some writing to your form (at least 50 words) will guarantee a T1.
- This writing can be about anything related to this booth. (eg. A goobie's response to their fortune or them asking for their fortune to be told etc)
- You may use your event MYO goobie to write for this booth if you would like to.
- There will be a chance to get a Gootacular G3 trait for any posts that put in amazing effort!

Form
Please use this form for your post.
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b]Please tell me my fortune![/b][/size]

Username:
Day:
Extra: (please link any goobies you are using) [/center]
Last edited by annaebell on Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goomas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby annaebell » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:16 pm

[center]Gootacular traits:
[One] / [two] / [three] / [four] / [five]

Daily results:
[Day 1 Results] / [Day 2 Results] / [Day 3 Results] / [Day 4 Results] / [Day 5 Results] / [Day 6 Results] / [Day 7 Results]
Last edited by annaebell on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby annaebell » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:05 pm

Dumah
"Come now, child. I shall tell you your fortune."

This booth is now Open! You may now post your forms.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:11 pm

Please tell me my fortune!

Username: almond.milk + 875153
Day: 1
Extra: gywnwas not a stranger to having her fortune read, she was one that tended to attract all of the shadowy figures alleyways. some claimed they saw a blinding white light and others saw shifting shadows. gywn has accepted that come what may, although every once in a while, she sneaks in to get her fortune anyways
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Username: Griff
Extra: Grim adjusted their glasses, as they walked up towards the floating goobie. At first, hearing the voice inside of their head, they are startled. "Oh!" He exclaims, before settling down a moment and then bowing his head deeply in apology. "I am sorry, I just did not expect that method of communication. How useful! Can you interact with those who others cannot communicate as well? Is it magic, or honed skills? How did you realize you had that ability? I- oh bother I am being rather rude aren't I?" He sighs deeply, before giving the best bow that he could. A bow which made his glasses slide down, resulting in him fixing them into place once more.

"My name is Grim, and I am a paranormal investigator! I help solve problems, give goobies peace of mind, or well... just do what I can where other goobies might get scared or not believe at all. I'm kinda new at all this but... it's been fun so far! I've done good. But, er.... right. You're not here for my life story," he adds, sheepish in tone. "I... actually just came here to meet you in person. But, I'll admit, you have me curious about fortunes now." He chuckles. "But... is there anything I can do in return for you? It is the holidays and well- asking for something for nothing seems kinda one-sided..." He looks up at the floating goobie, waiting an answer.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:32 pm

Username: catra
Extra:
(eclair agel goobie, neo)
"h-hello?" neo whispered, slowly making their way towards the beam of light.
"come, if you wish," a booming voice echoed.
they had no idea what was in store for them, but decided to keep approaching.
in the middle of the clouds lay a stunning agel, their body glimmering in the light.
"are you ready for your fortune?" they said, though neo couldn't tell if it was spoken out loud or if somehow the voice was inside their head.
"yes," they said, gulping. as ready as i'll ever be...

╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley ♥ » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:12 pm

Username: Riley ♥
Extra:

[list]"Woah!" Oracle's eyes go wide as he looks up at the majestic goobie, fascinated by their elegant appearance. "Can you really tell my fortune? I heard that some goobies can... my dad even told me I could, but is it really true? Um... can the fortune tell me if I can read fortunes?" The young goobie is a little confused, but he has the right spirit.

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆
art shopart gallery
☆ artist for goobies
castkitty

design tos
toyhouse
oekaki

Riley ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:25 pm

Username: Caeleesi
Extra: Arelios stands in the tent and gazed at the goobie before him. There was a voice ringing clearly in his head and he wasn't sure how he felt about it, but nodded his head in greeting, taking a soft breath before he responded.

"Hello, fortune-teller..."

He must admit, this was a first for him - which was unusual considering his general activities throughout the day lead him towards all sorts of strange and wonderful goobies. This one though - Dumah, it would seem they were called, was able to read fortunes? truly?
Though sceptical, Arelios found himself walking up closer to the goobie, curiosity swimming around, only to hook and reel him in. He intended to find out what was in store for him - though whether it be true or false would remain to be seen.

"I believe i would like to try this... fortune telling of yours..."

[146 words]
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:40 pm

Username: fruitbat
Extra: It is now battle of the fortune tellers! Ophelia, a seasoned fortune teller, approached Dumah with suspicion. To be honest, Ophelia was fairly biased towards herself and found it hard to believe that anyone could do her job better. She did find Dumah rather interesting though, so she decided to give the fortune teller a chance.

fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Username: Eevee55
Extra: Angelina did not have much experience with fortune telling, so she was not sure what to expect when she suddenly found herself looking up at a goobie who was floating in front of her, offering to tell her her fortune. Despite feeling a bit nervous, since she had no idea what she might learn, she was also quite curious, so she agreed to hear her fortune. She hoped that it would be good news... But either way, at least she would have some idea of what to expect in the future. That was a good thing, right? At least she might not be taken by surprise as much this way. Though Angelina always tried to make the best of any situation, she did have to admit that uncertainty could be pretty scary sometimes. She offered a hopeful smile and waited patiently to hear what her fortune would be.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me