◇ Sima Space Event | Shop Host | CLOSED WINNER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

◇ Sima Space Event | Shop Host | CLOSED WINNER

Postby koegami » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:26 am

EVENT

OWNER: RONDELL - IPSWITCH

additional ref without galaxy hair!

EDIT LIST:
--------
limited galaxy sima gene
limited galaxy jewel (star shape)
legendary substance hair (common length)
rare guard edit {bottom points, top curve, additional prongs}
rare fur (cheek, neck, belly, tail, rear)
rare ears
rare shorter tail (1/2 size)
uncommon pupil shape (star)
uncommon pupil color (white)
uncommon tongue (split)
uncommon eye style/shape (angled, eye bags)
common sclera
common snaggle tooth
-------
*artist notes: this sima does NOT float! i simply selected the floaty pose for them!

THIS IS AN IMPRESS ME COMPETITION!
- please make sure your forms have ATLEAST: your cs username, your cs ID, a name and gender for the sima.
- please keep your forms on CS. i will not be judging any off-site forms.
- you may add any and all extras, in any medium to your form!

- i am looking for quality over quantity. (a well written short form has as much potential as a well written long form)

- you may only win ONE host. these hosts do NOT count towards your adopt limit.

this competition ends [monday] the 28th of August! @5pm EST!

Form Template: [use if you'd like!]

Code: Select all
Username:
UserID:
Name:

again: this competition ends [monday] the 28th of August! @5pm EST!
it will end even if i dont post until later than 5pm EST!
Last edited by koegami on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◇ Sima Space Event | Shop Host | OPEN!

Postby koegami » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:21 am

Competition is now open!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:55 am

bump!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm

username + ID#
nome senpai + 665700

sima name
Ceilo

** form **

good luck everyone <3
Last edited by nome senpai on Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:32 am

Username:

Cherryfreeze

UserID:

Name:

Cephus

Male

Personality:

Cephus is what most would consider an Ambivert. He enjoys hanging around others for a time, as any shop owner should, but also values his alone time. Hes quite headstrong and follows through with what he thinks is right, and can be stubborn to a fault. Hes also quite tired due to hours working out of his novelty shop, and exploring the vast regions of space for curiosities to sell or craft things for others. Hes also a bit of an insomniac and likes to take cat naps wherever he can find a comfortable spot.

Story:

Cephus knew he shouldn't be out in the asteroid belt he was in currently, with there being plenty of warnings from his colleagues about a nearby blackhole that was slowly creeping towards it, but he needed the minerals that could be found here for a new shop item he was hoping to sell within the next few weeks. He planned to be quick in his gathering, but the minerals were proving to be harder to find than originally thought, and in Cephus' haste in hopping to a new asteroid to check, he was sent spiralling towards an open expanse of space by a smaller chunk of rock that sent him careening directly towards the Blackholes gravitational pull. Cephus panicked and tried his best to swim away from it, but he wasn't strong enough to break free and was soon swallowed by the black hole and everything went dark.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cephus awoke sometime later with a groan, peeling his eyelids up with much more energy than it should normally take, and turned his attention to the opening door of the room he was in. A fluffy sima poked their head in, and entered fully upon seeing that he was awake "Your finally up! That's wonderful to see, you've been out for a few days now..." they said, which startled Cephus "days?!" Thar made him spring up, before curling back up as his body ached "where even am i?" He asked miserably, eyeing the stranger tiredly " well I've brought you to my home, so i could patch up your scrapes. It was quite the fall you had, coming down from the sky like a meteor and all!" Cephus blinked "I fell from the sky? Wait no, who are you and where are we?" The stranger gasped a little "Oh how rude of me, I'm Cake-pop and assuming you don't mean my house, were on Terra" the cream color sims answered "Now who are you my friend? What happened to ya to make you fall like that?" Cephus slowly sat up again so he could be eye to eye with Cake-pop " well my name is Cephus and i... " he stopped, racking his brain for what happened but his head pounding hard "I don't... I don't know, I cant remember much of anything besides my name" he murmured, earning a sympathetic hum from the other sima "well why dint you stick around here until you can remember then?" The offer was tempting, since cephus didnt have a plan yet to rejoin his brain just yet "Sounds like a plan" he accepted.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:09 am

bump!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:16 am

SPAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaCE

=======================
II.oooooooooooooooooooo.II
II.ooUsername: RondelloooII
II.ooooUser ID: 4680oooooII
II.oooooooooooooooooooo.II
=======================

Sima Name: Ipswich
Sima Gender: Agender; They/Them/Theirs
Sima Personality:
    Ipswich is an endlessly curious being, always trying new thing, seeking new places, and striving to understand. Unfortunately this complete openness means that they often have trouble forming definate opinions, as they frequently see things from multiple positions at once and find a validity in all approaches. In this way, Ipswich is a true neutral! Don't think they'd be easy to fool, though. Truth is extremely important to Ipswich - despite them defining truth as a thing that's entirely subjective - and while they may fall for a trick at first, they're quick to sniff out if they're being taken advantage of. At this point they'll take a step back and form one of the few definate opinions they're capable of: dislike for one who takes advantage of others.

They are not originally from Earth. They've floated* around the galaxy for ages - longer than they can recall - and have visited many, many planets in their travels.

*=yes, floated. Ipswich found a pair of moon boots many years ago and ever since then they've had the ability to levitate, which they do more often then they actually walk. This lack of physical exercise has left them sorely out of shape, and your average kit could probably take them in a one-in one!

Will add more if time - been very busy. ToT
Good luck all!
Last edited by Rondell on Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:55 am

contest closes tomorrow!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:40 am

Closed for judging!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:51 am

i just wanted to say i loved reading everyone's forms!! and apologies for the delay!

due to the time limit i placed on this simas contest, regardless of me being very late to close i have to disqualify your form nome senpai! i did read and loved, loved loved your form! but since your form was posted and finished posting after 5pm EST i can't pick it!

out of the two forms left, i have to say CherryFreeze your form was really good!! I LOVED the concept of Cephus having a shop and scouring the galaxy(ies) for materials to make things in his shop but i found myself a little confused after him being pulled into the blackhole since he accepted his fate w/o much question. considering he totally didn't listen to his friends when they told him not to go out there w/ a black hole! but i loved your form regardless!!

without further ado, i've decided Rondell will be taking this sima home! While all i got to read was their personality, i got a really good grasp of this character, and while i totally intentionally didn't intend to make this guy floaty, i loved the idea of trying to make that cannon! and the fact because they float, they're out of shape; so the mustn't skip leg day!

thank you, all three of your for trying for this guy!

and please take good care of Ipswich! and he's welcome to float by and bother Sirius anytime!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me