✧ Pawsteps Co-op Archive ✧

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

✧ Pawsteps Co-op Archive ✧

Postby cryptpuppy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:11 pm

Image©
StartersShop & Currency ExchangeClan ActivitiesWeekly Challenge
DiscordFanclubMain Thread

A place to store your clan information such as cats, ranks, items found or bought, and keep track of your ARPG currency.

Suggested format (not required)
Code: Select all
[left][size=120][b]Clan Name[/b][/size]
[size=85]cat
Name - Rank - Gender

cat
Name - Rank - Gender

cat
Name - Rank - Gender[/size][/left][left][list][list][b]Items[/b]

[b]CP Balance:[/b]

[b]Upcoming Litters:[/b]
cat x cat
expected no. of kits[/list][/list][/left]
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧Starclan Clan ✧ — NPC Clan

Postby cryptpuppy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:47 pm

✧ StarClan Allegiance ✧
Cherrystar - Leader - Male

cat
Name - Rank - Gender

cat
Name - Rank - Gender

cat
Name - Rank - Gender
      Items
      - Starclan's Gift x ∞
      - Herb Bundle x ∞
      - Catnip x ∞

CP Balance:

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Pawsteps Co-op Archive ✧

Postby Skyweaver » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:32 am

SωαηCℓαη

𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙.

]S⍵αղClαղ Allᥱဌiαղcᥱs
Froststar - Leader - Female
Name-Rank-Gender
Name-Rank-Gender

𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛
Territory and Culture
SwanClan live by a lake in a mountainous region. Pine trees grow in clumps throughout, which always gives the area their pine-scented smell. The area is very lush with plants and flowers, supplying a lot of herbs for the Clan medicine cat. Every year when the flowers bloom, beautiful swans are born in the lake and live with their parents. When the lake freezes over, the swans migrate over to warmer climates but always come back for the spring. During this time the Clan celebrates their return with feasts and gifting. The gifts usually include prey, flower bouquets, and random things they find for decorating dens.
On the hottest day of the summer, the Clan holds a flower festival. Many of the activities include weaving flower crowns, flower-ball(which is mossball but with a woven clump of flowers)and decorating the swan's nests with flowers. In the evening the Clan journeys to the Snow Mountains, which is were they hold special ceremonies under the full moon.
Detailed Territory

The SwanClan camp is located in a deep clearing of pine trees, and the towering branches provide a canopy over the camp, giving added protection. Scattered around the clearing lie clumps of daisies, bluebells, chicories, forget-me-nots, coneflowers, and much more.
Last edited by Skyweaver on Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TidpoolClan

Postby BananaSnake » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:33 am

TidepoolClan Allegiances

Image Image
Risingstar - Leader - Female
| Shorepelt - Deputy - Male

Image Image
Patchheart - Medecine Cat - Male | Urchinspots - Warrior - Male

Image Image
Foggysea - Warrior - Male | Oceanwing - Warrior - Female

Items:
      - Herb Bundle x1
      - Catnip x1

CP Balance: 23cp

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits

Other:
      Out-of-thread archive
Last edited by BananaSnake on Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:07 pm, edited 27 times in total.
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:13 pm

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly"

At a Glance wrote:
Capitan: Wishseer
First-Claw: n/a
Surgeon: n/a
Weaver: n/a
Inventory wrote:CP Bal: 203
Items
  • (x1) Catnip
Links wrote:Weekly Prompts
Notable Links

About the Clan
The Clan of Ethereal Visions or Ethereal Visions Clan is a (soon to be) group of cats that live in the mountains with a primary mountain to serve as their base of operations. The original founding leader guided their clan with bizarre visions granted by Star Clan and a force that isn't familiar to the cats. It has lead them to prosperous times in the old days, though it didn't save them from the fall that caused their practices to be nearly wiped from the lands.

The role of reviving this clan has fallen into the paws of Wishseer who has taken liberty in shaping the clan to his own liking.

Territory and Practices
Vessel: What the cats of this clan call their home mountain.

Cats of this clan primarily reside in a mountain they refer to as the Vessel. These mountains, their main one includes, has an intricate cave system inside of it that has its own ecosystem outside and inside the caves. Outside the caves is evergreen foliage that gets more sparce the the higher up on the mountain one goes. Creatures here include small rodents, small birds, and the occasional predators like hawks and mountain lions. Inside the caves are numerous lush forest biomes with herbs specific to this biome and creatures more prevalent in the darkness.

Due to the altitude and the nature of caves, most cats have thick pelts to help keep them warm. Cats with short fur need some extra coating to stay warm, so they use items from around the mountain and non-meat items from their prey to weave into a cloak. This extra time has become not only a warming item, but a fashion and status one as well.

The Capitan of the clan resides in the top-most cave of the vessel. There's a portion of the cave that acts as a window to the sky where the stars can be seen at night. Below that is a small lake that collects any of the fallen water and leads into a river that runs through certain portions of the cave system. This lake in the Capitan's cave is used to communicate with Star Clan on new moons when the stars are reflected in the water. On nights where the seasons shift, the rest of the clan gather in the cave around this lake to have their own time with Star Clan.

Following the river from the Captain's lake is a cave that leaves to a large cavity that serves as the main hub for the clan. This area has the river flowing through it, lush forest elements growing about the place, and a large wall space with meticulously placed scratches and markings. That's the map of the cave systems and it's constantly being added to and changed with continued exploration. There are piles of rocks all over the area, with a large pile in the middle. This spot is used for ceremonies where the Capitan sits upon these piles of rocks with members of the clan gathering around them on lower rocks. The cheering from joyous ceremonies are said to be ground-shaking, though that might be from the echo bouncing off the cavern walls. There's a big mouth of the cave that leads to the outside, and numerous smaller ones inside that lead to different caves within the cavern.

The area that leads outside from the main hub is a large clearing with evergreen foliage dotting the perimeter. There are numerous other spots along the mountain trail that are like this as well, typically used for hunting for private training grounds, but none are as big as this clearing.

The cave system is a behemoth of its own. It's been slowly explored and tracked on the walls, but there's still much left to be explored. It's something that the cats of the clan have the option of doing aside from the usual training. Due to how intricate and deep the cave system goes, there are still portions that are left undiscovered. There are rumors that if you go down deep enough into the un-ventured caves, you'll find yourself in the Deep Dark, the Dark Forest equivalent to the Ethereal Vision cats.

Whenever food gets scarce, cats of the Ethereal Vision Clan head down the mountain to more forest-dense areas. It's not a frequented area by them so they have to stay cautious and courteous whenever they visit the area.

Hierarchy used within the Clan
Capitan: The leader equivalent of this clan. Formerly referred to as the Seer of [name] but given this new title for simplicity and theming. The Seer title and naming schema is still used for the leader, though it's not uncommon for them to be referred to as Capitan. They are the highest in the hierarchy and is responsible for everything that goes on in the Clan.

First-Claw: The deputy equivalent of this clan. The cat with the second-most authority and is appointed by the Capitan.

Surgeon: The medicine-cat equivalent of this clan. Alongside general herb knowledge, surgeons also have knowledge of a cat's body and functions. It's not uncommon for the use of pressure points to be used in tandem with the herbs when a surgeon is at work.

Weaver: A specialty that this clan has is that they make cloaks to keep warm and other trinkets for decoration. Everyone has the ability to make these items (should they learn how to do so), but the Weaver is the one who carries all the crafting knowledge and recipes to make everything.

Originally...
Before the fall of the ancients, this clan was a mix of a tribe and a clan, using the terminology between the two cultures interchangeably. Star Clan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting are believed to be one in the same, and grants the same benefits of leader as a clan. Instead of using -star for indicating a leader, the old clan would use -seer as the responsibilities of a clan leader and tribe leader are different, hence using a new term for this unique position. They use both tribe and clan naming schema, clan name when around other clans or in informal settings, tribe names around their own cats or in formal settings.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:27 am

clan of whispering souls
whisperstar - starspeaker - agender
cedarberry - earl - male

cat
Name - Rank - Gender
      Items x2 herb bundle
      x1 catnip

CP Balance: 155

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits
Last edited by selkirks on Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinglessSeraph » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:10 pm

Tribe of Golden Sunsets
Watcher of the Sky/ Skywatcher - Tender of the Golden Pool - Female

Dark Shadow of Raven/ Ravenshadow - Keeper of the Claws - Female

Ice of Frozen River/ Frozenriver - Sage of Mending - Male

Song of Mourning Dove/ Mourningdove - Sage of Mending - Female

Meadow of New Life/ Meadow-weaver - Apprentice of Mending - Female

Owl Which Hunts at Night/ Owlhunt - Hunter - Male

Feather Drifting Through the Wind/ Featherdrift - Gatherer - Male

Sparks From Fading Ember/ Emberspark - Claw - Female

Items
      Herb Bundle x2

CP Balance: 45

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits
Last edited by WinglessSeraph on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:17 pm

WillowClan
It's ironic as they've never seen a willow.

Cloudstar
Fluffy, tailless, white cat
with odd grey and blue eyes.

Female, She/her
7 years

CP Balance: 0

Info here ~

Rhyolite - Medicine Cat
a blue/orange mackerel caliby with green eyes.

Last edited by LaceWhiskey on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

.......... TradesArt Shop
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:37 pm

Carrionclan
Ravenstar - Leader - Female

Northwind - Medicine Cat - Female

Fleur - The Unknown - Genderless, goes by he/they/it

Cat
Name - Rank - Gender

Cat
Name - Rank - Gender

Cat
Name - Rank - Gender
      Items

CP Balance: 67

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits
Last edited by medimedes on Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grimoireofdreams » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:58 pm

“The Abyss shall give its offspring the strength to go on”

Tribe of the Abyss
Herald of Divine Punishment {Zealous Rook} - Herald - Tom
chocolate braided tabby and white tom with evergreen eyes.

Amber Soul - Advisor - She-cat
cream classic tabby and white she-cat with golden eyes.

Morning Ray - Healer - She-cat
cream rosette tabby and white she-cat with pink eyes

Peace Keeper - High Cleric - Tom
blue broken mackerel lynx point tom with dull blue eyes

Brave Flame - Lead Hunter - She-cat
ginger mackerel lynx point and white she-cat with icy blue eyes

Spider Rush - Lead Gatherer - She-cat
black smoke and white she-cat with orange eyes and a bobbed tail
      Items
      Herb bundle ×1

CP Balance: 27

Upcoming Litters:
      cat x cat
      expected no. of kits
Last edited by grimoireofdreams on Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
grim - any pronouns - aroace - estj 358 sp/so scoei vlfe sle chol-phleg - local stellaris and rune factory enjoyer

grimoireofdreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me