◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜 | Customs & Breeding: Order Submissions!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜 | Customs & Breeding: Order Submissions!

Postby geinkotsu » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:54 am

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Looking to submit a form to request a Custom or Breeding? You're in the right place! All forms will be posted here to keep our coop organized and to ensure your forms are never missed! Please follow all the rules which will be, again, listed bellow"

GENERAL RULES
⬦1. You must have an up-to-date co-op archive to order breedings or customs.
⬦2. Please submit your orders here in the Order Submission thread!
⬦3. Please always use the correct forms when ordering! Each artist has a specific form that may or may not include codewords!
⬦4. Artists may have their own specific rules that you must also follow when submitting an application under their slots. If you don’t follow them, your application may be ignored.
⬦5. Artists can turn down any request application for any reason. Artists do not need to specify this reason.
⬦6. Artists are not required to send work-in-progress updates or edit any finished designs unless they have agreed upon this prior to your purchase.
⬦7. Never send an artist any private messages soliciting goods or services unless they have given you permission to do so.
⬦8. You must credit the artist of your custom/breeding in the fashion they have listed on their post.

CUSTOMS RULES
⬦1. You cannot order customs to create new designs based on copyrighted content.
⬦2. You may order customs of your pre-existing characters that have been designed by you, even if it is based on copyrighted content.
⬦3. If a pre-existing character/adoptable was not designed by you, you must have proof of permission from the designer to transfer their design into an UMA/Closed Species.
⬦4. You may not order a custom that is too similar to, or copies, a pre-existing ChooK.
⬦5. Please do not order customs asking for recolors. You may only order a recolor if an artist is offering them. Please only order recolors of lines from the artist who created those lines.
⬦6. You may order customs for another user as long as you list your intention that it’s a gift to be delivered to another user. You may not, however, order customs for other users to get around ‘First-Time-Owner’ or ‘Owns-Less-Than’ slots that artists may provide

BREEDING RULES
⬦1. ChooKs have no breeding slots, but accounts will have a week long cool down to order another breeding.
⬦2. ChooKs do not need to be a specific gender or sexuality to breed with another ChooK.
⬦3. ChooKs may not breed with their siblings, their offspring or their parents. (Shared litter linearts or parent linearts do not count as related)
⬦4. 2nd Generation ChooKs may breed with 1st Generation Chooks, but their offspring will always be 3rd generation.
⬦5. 3rd generation ChooKs may not breed.
⬦6. When ordering a breeding, please link back to your previously accepted breeding outcomes. Even if it was a shared breeding that another user posted for you.
⬦7. You may have only one breeding in progress at a time. This includes if you and another user are breeding ChooKs together, and thus cannot post a new form for you or themselves until your breeding has been completed or a month has passed since your breeding was accepted.
⬦8. If you are breeding with another user, you are guaranteed an even amount of offspring.
⬦9. When ordering a breeding with another user, you must provide proof of their permission in your form.
⬦10. When ordering a breeding between two ChooKs, please be sure both ChooK’s images do not have any items applied that may obscure the design.
⬦11. When ordering a breeding, please always include the ID’s of both ChooKs involved, as well as proof of your ownership of both ChooKs.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me