Winter event sima#7 - OPEN -

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Winter event sima#7 - OPEN -

Postby ravemn » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:21 am

This sima is lost from it's group! Where did you find them and how did you help?

To win this sima you must tell me how this guy made it back to its group!
The competition will end on the last day of the event! Please keep this cs appropriate too<3

You may write as much as you'd like, but please try to keep it within reason<3
You may also do 1 art piece if you so desire. However, art will not boost your chances<3

Form:

CS user and ID:
Sima name:
How did they find their way home?:

Edits:

-Common hair
-Uncommon feet tufts
- Rare antler horns

Sima without harness and blanket:

sta.sh/05qj4dg2xyw

Remember you may try out for all of these simas but you can only win one!

Back to main event page

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter event sima#7 - OPEN -

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:18 pm

CS user and ID
SukarettoYanago(223337)

Sima name
Ranzan

Personality
Ranzan is a sheep. They follow the herd and do as they're told. Rarely can they have a thought that isn't inspired by the opinions of others. They're easily swayed and that makes them good for their work. They follow orders.

How did they find their way home?
'Oh.. this isn't good.. I knew they shouldn't have pulled me from the mail room for this..!!'
The words ran on repeat in the young sima's mind as of they were a part of a broken record. This was one of very few times they were ever ordered on the delivery route, so they knew the company was under a major crunch. Ranzan swore they wouldn't mess up this time. They swore they'd complete the deliveries and get back and everyone would be proud of them. They wanted everyone to be proud of them.. for once.
Unfortunately that wasn't going to be happening this year. Silently they groaned, trudging forward through the chest-deep snow. Snowshoes were of no use in this. It was too fresh and still falling. Flakes accumulated along their back, and for once they were glad they had been made to pack a blanket. It was getting colder, and the sun was setting.
As important as it was that the packages get delivered, Ranzan wanted to stay alive and get warm more than they wanted to deliver the package. It was just another stain on their honor. They sighed now, lifting their head to see through the falling snow. It was coming down quicker and thicker now. No way they would make it back to the designated meet now. Not in this.
They gave a shake, sending snow cascading from their back. Ugh. It would be better to just try to find a shelter for the night and try again in the morning. They tried their best to keep to open ground, hoping they could find smoke or anything that would say a cabin or other kind of lodging was near. It looked like that wasn't going to be happening, either.
Using their antlers, they began to dig out a snow bank to cozy themself in for the night. It would at least keep the wind off of them.

• • •

They were up with the sun and off before the first snowbirds began calling. They had to find the meet today. Had to. They would ask one of their colleges to deliver their packages. They'd be willing to offer double the wage. Shame at at them for the thoughts coarsing through their mind.
As their bad luck would have it, they began to see rooftops along the horizon. Hope filled their chest and they surged forward through the snow. Some time in the night it stopped falling, so their snowshoes were much more effective today. Not that it crossed their mind. They were too focused on reaching the small town.
Panting as they reached the town sign, their eyes widened. It was the place they were supposed to deliver to! What a stroke of luck! Their tail wagged madly behind them as they sought out the local post office.
"Hi! I'm here to deliver some packages!" they painted excitedly. They hupped the damp-but-well-protected packages into the small counter.
After signing the forms, they lowered their ears seeming to grow embarrassed.
"Um, by the way. Can.. you tell me what way the Mystic Clearing is? I'm.. meeting some friends there. I'm sure they're worried about me.."

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter event sima#7 - OPEN -

Postby ravemn » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:48 am

SukarettoYanagi wrote:
CS user and ID
SukarettoYanago(223337)

Sima name
Ranzan

Personality
Ranzan is a sheep. They follow the herd and do as they're told. Rarely can they have a thought that isn't inspired by the opinions of others. They're easily swayed and that makes them good for their work. They follow orders.

How did they find their way home?
'Oh.. this isn't good.. I knew they shouldn't have pulled me from the mail room for this..!!'
The words ran on repeat in the young sima's mind as of they were a part of a broken record. This was one of very few times they were ever ordered on the delivery route, so they knew the company was under a major crunch. Ranzan swore they wouldn't mess up this time. They swore they'd complete the deliveries and get back and everyone would be proud of them. They wanted everyone to be proud of them.. for once.
Unfortunately that wasn't going to be happening this year. Silently they groaned, trudging forward through the chest-deep snow. Snowshoes were of no use in this. It was too fresh and still falling. Flakes accumulated along their back, and for once they were glad they had been made to pack a blanket. It was getting colder, and the sun was setting.
As important as it was that the packages get delivered, Ranzan wanted to stay alive and get warm more than they wanted to deliver the package. It was just another stain on their honor. They sighed now, lifting their head to see through the falling snow. It was coming down quicker and thicker now. No way they would make it back to the designated meet now. Not in this.
They gave a shake, sending snow cascading from their back. Ugh. It would be better to just try to find a shelter for the night and try again in the morning. They tried their best to keep to open ground, hoping they could find smoke or anything that would say a cabin or other kind of lodging was near. It looked like that wasn't going to be happening, either.
Using their antlers, they began to dig out a snow bank to cozy themself in for the night. It would at least keep the wind off of them.

• • •

They were up with the sun and off before the first snowbirds began calling. They had to find the meet today. Had to. They would ask one of their colleges to deliver their packages. They'd be willing to offer double the wage. Shame at at them for the thoughts coarsing through their mind.
As their bad luck would have it, they began to see rooftops along the horizon. Hope filled their chest and they surged forward through the snow. Some time in the night it stopped falling, so their snowshoes were much more effective today. Not that it crossed their mind. They were too focused on reaching the small town.
Panting as they reached the town sign, their eyes widened. It was the place they were supposed to deliver to! What a stroke of luck! Their tail wagged madly behind them as they sought out the local post office.
"Hi! I'm here to deliver some packages!" they painted excitedly. They hupped the damp-but-well-protected packages into the small counter.
After signing the forms, they lowered their ears seeming to grow embarrassed.
"Um, by the way. Can.. you tell me what way the Mystic Clearing is? I'm.. meeting some friends there. I'm sure they're worried about me.."

Congratulations<3

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.