⏳✧FLEETINGS✧⏳Exploration

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

⏳✧FLEETINGS✧⏳Exploration

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:15 pm

✦ Exploration ✦

⦿ Back to Fleetings hub ⦿

I’ll clean this thread up later…
Please no bump ∩^ω^∩

Last edited by Goji ✦ Dragon on Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧FLEETINGS✧ Where are we?

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:19 am

Map is unfinished

There are several locations on this content (name here) that are unexplored and thus creates a sense of adventure in many fleetings

the Whitetail woods
The safest place for fleetings right now as the trees provide good coverage and yet wast space for running away from predators.
Danger level is at 0, it’s rare to see mega bugs in here

Meadows
There is some debris sticking out of the meadows that require more knowledge to analyse
In the middle of the meadows is a giant tower that acts as a waypoint and shelter.
Danger level is 1, the grass is high enough to hide in but you never know what might be flying overhead

Saltide city
It seems that some fleetings have taken residence in an abandoned city along the coast.
It’s a bit far away so communications are lacking…
Danger level is 0-2 depending on if it’s low or high tide

the Glass ridge Mountains
The ice on top reflects the sunlight like glass
[Unexplored]

desert
[Unexplored]

rainforest
[unexplored]

lake
[unexplored]

When the explosion opens members can go and explore unexplored areas to gather intel and see if any other areas are habitable for fleetings to live in

Unexplored areas are typically high risk high reward

Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧FLEETINGS✧ Huh

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:25 am

Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧FLEETINGS✧ Lore

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:42 am

Species info wrote:
Fleetings are not based on any one particular Earth animal, rather they are an amalgamation that can fit into multiple different species groups. Mammalian, Avian and Reptile are the most common while Amphibian and fish are more uncommon. All invertebrate based Fleetings are the most rare. (This does not include eccentric, fantasy, One-offs or customs) Fleetings generally have long deer like hind legs and Chunkier plantigrade front legs. They have very thick tails so it blends into the body resembling a short snake, and big, floppy ears. Fleetings are omnivores, their diet mostly consists of small bug, fruit, vegetable, nut and seed based foods. Fleetings are fully sentient and often when they grow older they commit to standing fully only on their hind legs, giving them more opertunities to using their front legs more like hands.

......................................................................................................................................Image
-really fast sketch that will probably be replaced ^^;
......................................................................................................................................

- here we have some differing body proportions

The reason why fleetings, despite being only one species, can fit into so many species groups is because every other animal that inhabits their continent are irregularly large invertebrates. TW for bugs but they are drawings so just a small heads up!

- here’s a cornet bug for scale! (Cornets are millipedes that eat dead trees and leaves and are very gentle)

Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me