💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby Aizaka » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:24 pm

appleschloss wrote:
Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Where you are going: To Winterland they go! ^_^
How many trips they've been on: I believe this would be Glitchy's 7th trip :)
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration and Last exploration of this Lumplen

Glitchy looks hyped to head out again on another adventure on the snowy planet. They were determined to find something cool (haha) to bring back with them! When they arrived, they started looking for something fun to do when they bumped into someone! Oh! It's another Lumplen! The two got to talking and the other Lumplen decided to show Glitchy some of their favorite spots on Winterland.

The two had an amazing day together and at the end Glitchy asked if the Lumplen wanted to come back and see Earth so they could have another fun day there too! The Lumplen agreed and the two happily headed back.

Congrats! You found another Lumplen! You can either keep them or send them on their way in the morning <3
ID #0120

:'D Oh goodness! I'd like to keep them please! (I have no idea how I seem to attract all the purple ones, but I love! ^_^ <3!
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:50 pm

[quote="Aizaka"]"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: Winterland :3 They decide to roll back to collect some snow while the purple trio are playing
How many trips they've been on: I believe this is this Lumplen's first trip back to their home planet (First trip at all)
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration (as this is the first one for this particular Lumplen)
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:59 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 5 / space: 5, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=270#p140296230
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:39 am

Fawn_Pelt wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Shep to Winterland, Blue Raspberry to space
How many trips they've been on: 3 | 2
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bought some actual helmets
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration:boop beep
Shep swirled through the atmosphere after hopping out of the departure vehicle. They'd been in the middle of an argument about who would go to the snowy planet before Shep made the decision for them and bolted for the door! Blue was furious- but he understood the hurry. It was only fair to switch, he thought as he shot into empty space, but today- Shep would feel his wrath!

Shep and Blue Raspberry rush to get their helmets on and beat each other to the planets they were going to! Shep was the fastest today which meant he went straight for the winter planet, Blue Raspberry on the other paw, felt more clumsy then usual today and took a long time just to get his helmet on right.

Once at the winter planet, Shep began to search for his favorite thing on winter planet. The lumplen could not remember where he found some last so this trip he was just winging it when eventually he could smell them! And they smell sooooo good! Shep ran to the smell and found it! Cookies!! Scooping every last one up to take home with him

Blue Raspberry was having much worse luck, after reaching space, he had began to search immediately for... well he'd take anything at this point. The lumped walked...and walked..... and walked some more before his helmet started to signal low oxygen. Blue Raspberry huffed in disappointment and headed home.

Shep found 6x cookies
Blue raspberry found nothing

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Winterland | Space
How many trips they've been on: 21
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Last exploration: Here

Shimmer and Twyla bound up to Fetti to receive their helmets! The space guide smiles at the pair, places the helmets on them and flicks her tail "safe travels!" she called after them as they head out to explore!

Shimmer lands on the winter planet and smiles, she loves how pretty it is here and it seems like it just gets prettier with each visit! The young lumplen looks around when she spots some shops in the distance and makes her way towards them. Shimmer loves looking at the shops here,usually they are closed but every once in awhile they all open up! After a while of browsing the shops, Shimmer was about to turn around and leave when one of the winter lumplens approached her with a gift! she accepted it graciously and headed home!

Twyla had been wandering space for a while before she finally spotted something moving in the distance, she tilted her head in confusion and stepped closer to it "hello?" she called out, and to her surprise she got an answer! The answer didn't come in words at first though, the answer was a small blue rushing towards her and jumping on her. Twyla was startled and pushed whatever it was, off of her. But she then realized it was another lumplen!

The lumplen smiled at her and the pair talked for a bit before the lumplen asked " Hey? do you think i could maybe come visit earth sometime?" Twyla smiled and agreed and the pair went back to earth!(you can choose to keep this lumplen or send him back home!)

Shimmer found a winter sweater!
Twyla found a lumplen
Image(#0173)

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Space!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140287854#p140287854

Proof of helmet/map:
D’S HELMET
C’S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 19 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 2 Piscis // Has found nothing once!

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 6 Winterland

Diane and Calisto head off to space!! Diane arrives on winterland and begans to search when she noticed what appeared to be... another lumplen? She cautiously approached it and then let out a giggle "oh it's just snow, it looks so real" she thought she was just talking out loud to herself, but the snow... answered? In fact the snow stood up,opened it's eyes and smiled too! "oh hey! who are you" they asked Diane and the two began to talk about earth, the snow lumplen had never been to earth before! Well Diane was determined to change that, so the two headed back home together.

While Diane was out having all of the fun, Calisto... wasn't.
so far in space he had tripped a total of 10 times, almost got lost twice, and thought he almost broke he helmet after walking into a rock...today is just not his day The lumplen sighed and headed home with nothing to show for it except some bruised legs.

Diane found a snow lumplen
Image(#0115)
Callisto found nothing
Last edited by Smokycandle on Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:24 am

Smokycandle wrote:Diane and Calisto head off to space!! Diane arrives on winterland and begans to search when she noticed what appeared to be... another lumplen? She cautiously approached it and then let out a giggle "oh it's just snow, it looks so real" she thought she was just talking out loud to herself, but the snow... answered? In fact the snow stood up,opened it's eyes and smiled too! "oh hey! who are you" they asked Diane and the two began to talk about earth, the snow lumplen had never been to earth before! Well Diane was determined to change that, so the two headed back home together.

While Diane was out having all of the fun, Calisto... wasn't.
so far in space he had tripped a total of 10 times, almost got lost twice, and thought he almost broke he helmet after walking into a rock... [img]today%20is%20just%20not%20his%20day%20I%20guess.[/img] The lumplen sighed and headed home with nothing to show for it except some bruised legs.

Diane found a snow lumplen
Image(#0115)
Callisto found nothing

I keep the snow gremlin.

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:36 am

Smokycandle wrote:Shimmer and Twyla bound up to Fetti to receive their helmets! The space guide smiles at the pair, places the helmets on them and flicks her tail "safe travels!" she called after them as they head out to explore!

Shimmer lands on the winter planet and smiles, she loves how pretty it is here and it seems like it just gets prettier with each visit! The young lumplen looks around when she spots some shops in the distance and makes her way towards them. Shimmer loves looking at the shops here,usually they are closed but every once in awhile they all open up! After a while of browsing the shops, Shimmer was about to turn around and leave when one of the winter lumplens approached her with a gift! she accepted it graciously and headed home!

Twyla had been wandering space for a while before she finally spotted something moving in the distance, she tilted her head in confusion and stepped closer to it "hello?" she called out, and to her surprise she got an answer! The answer didn't come in words at first though, the answer was a small blue rushing towards her and jumping on her. Twyla was startled and pushed whatever it was, off of her. But she then realized it was another lumplen!

The lumplen smiled at her and the pair talked for a bit before the lumplen asked " Hey? do you think i could maybe come visit earth sometime?" Twyla smiled and agreed and the pair went back to earth!(you can choose to keep this lumplen or send him back home!)

Shimmer found a winter sweater!
Twyla found a lumplen
Image(#0173)

Thank you very much, I'll keep them!

Twyla happily returns home to her new friend and introduces him to Shimmer and the family, the Lumplens greeting him and smiling!

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Winterland | Space
How many trips they've been on: 23
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:56 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Space!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140300203#p140300203

Proof of helmet/map:
D’S HELMET
C’S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 20 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 2 Piscis // Has found nothing twice!

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 7 Winterland

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:48 pm

eereii wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Tiff

Where you are going:
Tiff: Winterland!!

How many trips they've been on:
Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 3x

Proof (as needed): Helmet 1

Other Items being used: N/A

Last exploration:
Tiff: Dec 4th CS time

Tiff looks around excitedly as they land down on Winterland. They love visiting here and are happy to be back. As they're hopping around and enjoying their time in the snow, they smell something wonderful- cookies! It takes a while of sniffing and hunting around until they finally find the source. They look around for a moment before grabbing up a couple and happily heading back home with them.

Congrats! You found 2x cookies!

a_dreemurr wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
#0094: Flurry
Where you are going: winterland!
How many trips they've been on: 3
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): frosty helmet
Last exploration: here!

Flurry happily heads along through the stars on their way to Winterland. They love visiting this snowy planet and hope to find something cool today! Maybe they could find new ways to play in the snow, or meet a new friend, or eat some cookies-

They keep daydreaming about their day as they frolic around in the snow. Suddenly, they notice other Lumplens... sliding down a hill? How are they doing that?? Surely they're getting snow stuck in their fur? Another Lumplen comes over and notices their confusion and shows them how they're sliding- with sleds! Flurry sleds for several hours and is offered to keep the sled at the end, which they happily take home at a souvenir.

Congrats! You found a sled!

TikoTheHuman wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: Pearl #0040 Milo #0014
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Destination's: Milo Piscis, and Pearl Winterland
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Other items being used: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Co-op/Archive: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last exploration: x

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Milo Image Pearl

Pearl, who was raring to go could not contain her excitement when I brought up for her to go to Winterland, she ran around the house several times before I finally caught up to her and grabbed her. "If you were yourself out now, you won't be able to go to Piscis," I said to her and she stopped fighting me. I set her down carefully and then went to find Milo. Giving up I went to the door to find Milo and Pearl waiting. I sighed and then chuckled to myself before grabbing their helmets and setting them on their heads and then calling out. "Good luck you guys!"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

How many trips they've been on:
Milo Space 10 Piscis 4 |Pearl Space 6 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6 | Ivy Space 5 | Winterland explored 4 Times

Pearl and Milo bonk heads as a goodbye before parting ways. Off to another adventure!

Milo heads to Piscis first, happily adventuring around the planet and enjoying the sunlight and ocean sounds. They say hi to some locals, enjoy exploring, when they suddenly notice something shiny in the distance. They excitedly make their way over and find- some Lump Prints! Nice! They scoop them up happily and head back home to show you their prize.

Pearl, on the other hand, is enjoying her time on the cold planet. It's SO different than Piscis, but they think its neat!! As they look around they wonder if there's a way they can bring new snow back home! They've done it before- surely they can do it again! They scoop up all the snow they can, gathering it close before running back home.

Congrats! Milo found 150 LP and Pearl found a Snowdrift.

dragoness129 wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 9
[Space: 3][Winterland: 6]
Proof (as needed): Image

Mystique rubs up against you as you pull out the helmet, showing her excitement to go exploring again. Once the helmet is on and secure, you open the door and off she goes, happy to find something else to bring home.

Once she arrives at Winterland, she takes her time exploring. She watches the snow fall happily, trying to catch some in her mouth. She pounces around enjoying the feeling of snow under her. Then- she smells something lovely. Oooh she knows what this is. Cookies! She expertly hunted down the source of the smell until she spotted the pile of cookies. She scooped a couple up and headed back home with her prize.

Congrats! You found 2x cookies!

cupiid wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: 4
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: x

Bee seemed so excited to head away to Winterland, bouncing up and down as you pulled out the helmet. They're practically buzzing with excitement as you wiggle the helmet onto their head and immediately they fly away.

When they arrive to Winterland, they land in the snow and start exploring excitedly. They wanted to go sledding again today but forgot theirs at home. Their wings drooped slightly and a local Lumplen noted their sadness. They offered up some spare sleds and Bee happily spent the day sledding with the other Lumplens. They offered for Bee to keep the sled and they happily took it home with them.

Congrats! You found a sled!

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Where you are going: girr goes to winterland, turkey goes to space
ImageImage
How many trips they've been on: 13 + 0 (first time)
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof (as needed): helmet 1 | 2
Last exploration: here

Turkey seemed sooo excited to head up to space today while Girr waited patiently beside as you helped the two get their helmets on. Once they were on, you told Turkey to be careful and suggested maybe he stay close on his first exploration while Girr went to Winterland. Turkey still seemed excited nonetheless and the two headed off.

Turkey happily spun around in the stars, enjoying the freedom of floating around in space. He took his time and was enjoying the sights when he realized one of the stars looked different than the rest. He stared at it for a while before scooping it up as a souvenir and took it home with him.

Girr at the same time was enjoying his time in the snow when he spotted something up ahead. It was a pile of snow that was... decorated? The decor seemed interesting, some rocks, a hat and... a carrot. They stared at the carrot for a while before grabbing the carrot and running back home to show you their souvenir.

Turkey found a Star Pin and Girr found a Carrot Nose!
Image Image

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss