2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:32 pm

All font banners on the thread will be made using fontmeme, with colour editing on Krita. A new credit will be put like this on every page that contains a new image.

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹
Uh oh, what's this?

What a strange thing to stumble upon in the woods?!

You were just on a normal patrol through your clan's territory, when you caught the sent of a whole collection of strange cats. You approached, meaning to work out what a bunch of rogues were doing in your territory, when you also heard loud music; something playing underneath with a whole multitude of voices on top, singing along. They sound happy, and excited;

Let go of your umbrell-purr, claws darlin', I'm just trying to tell ya, that there's always been a rainbow hanging over your head, yeah, there's always been a rainbow hanging over your head

If they're trying to sneak into your territory, they're really not going the right way about it.

Perhaps they're not really rogues then? Well, that just peaks your curiosity more!

Coming closer, you can see a whole gathering off cats filling a clearing in the trees. You can't count them all too accurately due to the sheer number of them.

And it's not just the cats that catch your eyes!

The whole clearing has been decorated in bright colours using seemingly whatever can be found. It's much the same as last year, and some of the same cats have even come back to visit! Some of the cats are also decked out in the same colours; some with flowers, some with hats, some with scarves - wait? Is that a unicorn? There's glitter everywhere - look, that one has it all over their paws!

And the colours themselves!

In the closest area, it seems to be that every colour goes; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. In the next, everything's pastel; blue and pink and white. In the next, everything's varying shades of pink and orange. After that, greys and whites and blacks and purples. And then yellows added to that in the next - and then blue and purple and pink! There's more sections too, far more, but it's overwhelming seeing them all, and hard to take it in so quickly! And the colours themselves are made up of all sorts of things! Someone managed to find an old red human monster somehow and even put it in a section alongside lots of black paint and blue flowers.

The cats' accessories don't seem to match at all with the colours they're in; everyone's hanging out with everyone!

"Hey there!" one cat calls out to you. You may have got too close in your curiosity to remain hidden. Oops? "Yeah, you! Do you want to join us? We're having a party before we start our pride purrade! Every LGBT+ cat's invited, and allies are welcome, too! We'll be setting out soon to bring some pride to every cat that supports us, whether they're pets or clan cats or rogues! Do you want to join in?"

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Post Directory

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:36 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.

Create A Clan (V5) Create A Clan Fanclub (V4)

Post Directory

Explanation
Rules - CaC Members
Rules - Cac Staff
Rules - Cat Specific
Winners!

x
Cat Posting Directory

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explanation

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:41 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
x
x

Last year, I wanted to make a significant pride event to, in some sense, celebrate to make up for having two years without safe pride events. It's now been three years since!

I said I'd do something similar to last year if it went well last year. I think it did, so I wanted to do something this year too, but have it be a bit more open. It was a lot of work doing everything solo last year, so I want to scale down a little bit for myself but in a way that doesn't prevent there being as many opportunities!

Staff are allowed to post their cats for entries at any point until the end of June, and you're allowed to post entries up until the 7th of July, unless otherwise specified by the artist of the cat you are entering for.

I want to really encourage artists to go as wild as they want with absolutely no restrictions on the cats they make, either in terms of their markings, or in terms of the accessories they use. They're also allowed to do any PYOP cat accessories they want! I want to encourage this being an event for all the staff's perceptions of pride, and not just my own.

Most importantly - I want to make sure everyone has fun, and that this is seen as a sign of the CaC community's support for all our LGBT+ friends, family, and fellows. Life can be really tough as a minority, but that doesn't mean that there aren't supportive communities who want the best for everyone <3

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules - CaC Members

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:43 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
x
Rules for CaC Members

1) You may only join in any of the raffles if you have a clan on CaC and your starting post has been responded to.
2) You cannot enter for any cats if you believe being LGBT+ is immoral, and I reserve the right to confiscate your cat and re-raffle them if I find out you entered anyway.
3) All cats must have an LGBT+ identity of some sort. They can have multiple LGBT+ identities, and how many cats already have that identity is not a factor in whether it's allowed. If your cat does not have an LGBT+ identity in some way I'll ignore your post.
4) You must have posted for at least one of your clans on the main thread within the last month to enter for a cat.
5) When a cat with a pride accessory eventually dies, if you want their image to be reused, please send me the image for me to work out whether to put them into a pride event next year or anything else for their reuse.
6) Some cats will be raffles, and some cats will be contests, but I ultimately want everyone to have a fairly equal chance of winning a cat! In that interest, raffle cats should probably be saved to be raffled off at the end, so they can be done fairly.
7) All normal CaC and CS rules apply
8) Have a good LGBT+ pride month!

I reserve the right to add more rules if needed but I will not retroactively apply them.

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules - CaC Artists

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:48 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
Rules for CaC Members

1) Any CaC staff member can make a cat for the purrade at any point before the end of the event.
2) You can post your cat whenever you want to, as long as it's before the end of June. Make your post look however you want!
3) Judging who won cats should be done before the 7th of July. If you delay beyond that, I will take over that for you.
4) You're allowed to repeat any features or flags I've used myself; being in a different style will still make them special!
5) Go wild with any genes you want to include! Introducing new genes this way is cool, as well as having a secondary introduction of (almost) any gene I'm introducing here too!
6) Intersectional pride flags are welcome (eg gay autisic pride flag)!
7) If you want me to judge a winner for you, feel free to ask me.
8) There can be however many cats on a day as people want to put there
9) You can enter for any cat that you didn't make
10) You can make the contest for your cat whatever you want (within reason). Suggestions include: Small prompts like for studs, raffles, naming contests, etc.
11) Closets are for clothes; not CaC staff

I reserve the right to add more rules if needed but I will not retroactively apply them.

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules - Contest Type Specific

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:50 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
x
x

Rules About How Specific Types of Contests Are Working

General

1) If a cat is not tortoiseshell you can change their genotype to include whatever X or Y chromesomes are wanted.
2) Cats can be any gender.
3) All cats must be LGBT+
4) You cannot change any points on their genotype that do not link to their sex without consulting me
5) There will be cats who are guaranteed to be allowed to be fertile male torties. If you want a fertile amab tortie who is not specified to fit in that, please contact me after the event and I'll work out whether to give that out based on the number of requests; amab infertile torties are fine throughout.

With Preset Pride Accessories

1) Ideally the cat should be the same identity as the flag they have, but a sufficiently similar identity is acceptable (eg grey ace under asexual; nonbinary under trans)
2) You cannot change what pride flag they have
3) They are allowed to have more identities than just the one on their flag (eg the cat with a lesbian flag is allowed to also be non-binary)
4) When they die, if you want the images to be reused, please send the images to me in a PM on CS or Discord so I can work out how to put them back into reuse.

With PYOP Accessories

1) The second p there stands for pride flag, and I will not stand slander about that, cor /j
2) In forms for these cats, please include a clear link to the identity and their flag.
3) I will allow anything that is recognisable in the LGBT+ community, however specific. I reserve the right to re-roll for these cats' winners if someone decided to sneak a non LGBT+ flag in.
4) It might take me a bit of time to get the version with the pride flag added afterwards, so days with PYOP cats might close sooner, or the cat might be updated a little later. If the version with your chosen pride flag isn't there immediately, don't worry. I've tried to make it as easy as possible to update with the flags in my original files, but it will still take a few minutes to sort out.
5) You cannot choose the cat's palette, only the accessories
6) When they die, if you want the images to be reused, please send the images to me in a PM on CS or Discord so I can work out how to put them back into reuse. Please include whether you want to allow people to pick a new flag in their reincarnation.

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Proud Purraders

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:52 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.

Table of Victors

Cat 6 - Donskoy
Cat 9 - Secrets - Friscco

#3 - Forgetknot - notwearingsocks
Day 4

Rainbow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:52 pm

▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
▊ ▒▒▒ x.
x
x

Marking is open
x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Smallfox » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:56 pm

mark!
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items