Sanctum du Moarte

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sanctum du Moarte

Postby sapphirespirit » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Wip no posting please :3
Territory:
WIP
PACK LEVEL:0 currently
OTHER PACK INFO
Number of Raptors :2
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Tue May 17, 2022 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sanctum du moarte

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu May 12, 2022 5:26 am

Raagnus
Lead raptor

Nibiruu
Considering the novelty of her membership to this newfound pack, Raagnus has granted her access, and utilizes her abilities as a hunter. While his plans for her are uncertain, this relationship seems to be working out in their favor. They have accepted each other's current roles and, apparently, one another. While they still keep their distance while lounging around home, they make a fantastic hunting team. Nibiruu is extremely smart, and seems to know how the prey animals will operate based on different variable in their strategy. Being the first official member to his Pack, Raagnus will likely grow fond of her and hold her opinion higher than newcomers. He might even, in the future with the pack, keep her in a higher position, lead hunter perhaps- train the other hunters and organize their parties... Yeah, that could work! Though, for now, she's his little hunting buddy.

-Personality:
Nibiruu is exceedingly Clever, and likewise observant. She's Stealthy -which makes for a great hunter- She's Curious-Which tends to land her in a bit of trouble on occasion. She can be very stoic, especially around strangers, though she is secretly a fun loving raptor. She can be a bit of a trickster- excellent at calculating outcomes. She tends to be analytical, though if she favors another this side of her tends to fade away. Really, her personality is ever growing, ever changing. Fantastic adapter, then again she's always needed to think quick on her feet, so this survival tactic would only, naturally, become a bit of her personality. Though she isn't quite as fickle as one may think- she simply evolves herself to the best of her abilities. Live and Learn, as they say, and She certainly has embodied this , straight down to her very core. Just...maybe don't make her angry.

-History:
Nibiruu was left behind young. Her first pack scattered with a large volcanic eruption. A lot of them just...weren't fast enough. And the others seemed to vanish. Through her solitary journey, she learned the harsh ins and outs of the world by trial and error. That is, until A kindly elder raptor Shared her company, and taught her many things. She had scarcely scraped her adulthood when the seemingly ancient raptor had passed, but she had protected her right to that fleeting moment . And there she was, alone again. Even through her few years of wondering She had yet to meet any other raptors that she felt necessary to keep company with-preferring her solitude most of the time. That is, until she met Raagnus.Well, After some time, of course. She still remembers those days long since passed, But now- thanks to her new family, she no longer runs from them. She has instead embraced them, and only time will tell what lies ahead for this little lady.

How does she feel about raagnus?well, she isnt sure. Theres definitely something alluring to her about him, but theres also something about him that makes her feel uneasy. She tries to keep her distance, though she must admit its much easier to hunt with the two of them. And she finds herself enjoying the company from time to time. She isnt sure what her future holds here within this pack. But she is eager to see where this branch in her path will lead.When they had first met it had been a chance meeting. Perhaps he had sensed her in his territory. Perhaps it was just odd luck. A stroke of fate. But it was a long, quiet, and tense moment. They simply stared and studied face to face, until there was a si.ple and mutual acceptance. She would stick around and stay in her lane for now. Who knows what could happen!
Attachments
velociraptorrs.jpg
First interaction/meeting
velociraptorrs.jpg (270.89 KiB) Viewed 14 times
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups