๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards from Kalokairi Village ] [ CLOSED ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards from Kalokairi Village ] [ CLOSED ]

Postby pallis » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 pm

x
x

x
x

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜™ โ…โ†โ… โงโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Image [ Main Page ] [ Sign Ups ] [ Prompts ] [ Games ] [ Adopts ] [ Shop ] [ Event Bank ] [ NPC Blog ] Image
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

x
Last edited by pallis on Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards Intro ]

Postby pallis » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:27 pm

x
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด

You're coming back to the inn around lunch time, curious to see what is on today's menu. Despite being so young, Yuki is actually a pretty good cook, and while Toma doesn't let him in the kitchen alone, he does help with the food. And the meals at the Firefox Inn are always comforting and delicious. However the rumbling in your stomach is overshadowed by the sight of Toma.

It's his inn, so it's not unusual to see him at the front desk or bustling about helping guests. But he's not doing anything right now, he's just... standing there. He's staring half off into space, looking wistful, leaning against the desk. You follow the direction of his gaze to the post box set up in the inn lobby. You wonder what that's all about, but it doesn't actually take long to find out.

Toma perks up almost instantly as someone enters into the lobby. It's a Kalon you haven't met yet, white fur and black eyes, wearing a uniform of some sort. From the satchel full of envelopes, you can take a pretty good guess that he's a postman. He tips a hat to you, and then smiles brighter when he sees Toma. The innkeeper comes out from behind the desk to press what looks like a to-go cup of fresh hot coffee into the postman's hands. You gather this must be a regular occurance for the two of them.

Toma blushes a bit when he notices you staring, and takes a step back from the other Kalon.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ

โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด
๐Ÿ’Œ
"Oh-oh, sorry! You haven't been introduced,"
Toma stammers. "This is Beckett, our local
postman."

Beckett gives a wave. "That's me! If you
ever have any postcards you need delivered
I'm your man!"

"He delivers to the village, but also picks
up the postcards from tourists staying here
at the inn,"
Toma explains, gesturing to
the postbox.

๐Ÿ“ฌ

โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ โŸฉ

โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ โŸจ

You notice now that next to the postbox is a rack full of different postcards with photos and art of different places around Kalokairi Village. You've had a really nice time here so far, and it does seem like a good idea to send write home. After one more glace at Toma and Beckett, you decide to pick a few postcards out to send to friends and family!

โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
Last edited by pallis on Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards Rules ]

Postby pallis » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:28 pm

x

Image ๏ผป ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ผฝ Image
Welcome to the Postcard Stand!
Similar to Photo Booth and Message in a Bottle from previous summer events,
this is a place where you can send gifts to your friends, in the form of art of special messages!

Toma and Beckett are here to help make sure your postcards are delivered properly!

๏ผป ๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฝ
โ† Fill out the form below and PM to either โœฆ ัดanitas. [Red] or Pallis to submit your entries! โ†
โ† We will deliver them to the correct recipients for you! โ†

โ† The user you're sending a message too must be a part of the Kalon Community. โ†
โ† You can submit either an art piece or a compliment as your message. โ†
โ† Art must at least be new clean sketch pieces and contain a kalon, and any compliment must be at least 150 words. โ†
โ† Each message will earn you 5 Snow Shines. You can send up to 10 messages! โ†
โ† Please title your entries as "Postcards", so we can sort them properly! โ†

๏ผป ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผฝ
Code: Select all
[list][b]Postcards[/b]
[list][b]username:[/b]
[b]link to sign-up:[/b]
[b]link to recipient:[/b]
[b]do you wish to remain anonymous?[/b]
[b]art/compliment:[/b][/list][/list]

Last edited by pallis on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards FAQ ]

Postby pallis » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:29 pm

x

๏ผป ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฑ ๏ผฝ
Got any questions? Feel free to ask us!

When does this game start and end?
      โ† You can start sending messages now, and the deadline 8 PM EST on April 18th!
    Are we allowed to use bases for the art?
      โ† You may use a new base created for this game, but may only use it once. Other uses of the base will not count for tokens/points.
    Should I send my postcard messages all at once, or one at a time?
      โ† Either option is acceptable!
    Can I send one user multiple postcard messages?
      โ† Youโ€™re welcome to send more than one to a person, however you may only get Snow Shines for one gift per user!
    Can I send Red or Pallis a compliment or gift art?
      โ† Sure, we would love that! If you'd like to be anonymous, just send any gifts for Pal to Red, and vice versa.

Last edited by pallis on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards from Kalokairi Village ]

Postby pallis » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:29 pm

x

Image ๏ผป ๏ผฏ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ ๏ผฝ Image

screenshots for mobile users
[ intro ] [ rules ] [ faq ]

please do not post on this thread

pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ’Œ [ Yuki's Top Secret Mission ]

Postby โœง airplane. » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm

x

One morning, you're heading to the Firefox lobby postbox, to drop off some of the postcards you've filled out. After you've placed them inside, you hear a soft noise from somewhere behind you.

"Pssst!"

You turn to find Yuki peaking over the back of one of the armchairs near the lounge's fireplace. His hair is still in his eyes, and you wonder how he can even see at all. But he waves you over excitedly, before ducking back down. Curiosity peaked, you decide to head over and see what he wants. His tail is practically wagging as you take a seat in one of the other chairs, and you can see he's holding something behing his back.

"I need your help with something super top secret!" he says, grinning. He takes the object out to show you, and it's a large leather book. No... It's a photo album. "I found this on the bookshelf in dad's room last night," the kit explains. He opens it, pointing at some of the pictures, and the Kalons in them look familiar, if a little younger.

โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด
๐Ÿ’Œ

"It's dad, and Mr. Beck! They used to be friends, back when they were in school,
so they've known each other for a really long time. But I think Dad wants to be
more than friends with Mr. Beck!"

Yuki's tail wags even faster.

"Every day Dad waits for Mr. Beck to give him coffee and he always gets really
smiley and happy when he sees him! I think he really likes him a lot. Mr. Beck
is super duper nice too, and one time he even got me an apron for my birthday,
and he said he really likes my snickerdoodles. So um, I think...
That they would probably be really happy together... So you have to help!!"

๐Ÿ“ฌ

โ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ดโ•ด
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š

"I have a really good plan. Only... don't tell my Dad. This is a secret plan," Yuki continues. "I know Dad wants to ask him out, but he's shy. So since Mr. Beck is the postman, we can write him a letter inviting him out, for my Dad! Then once Mr. Beck sees it, Dad won't have to be shy anymore, because he'll definitely wanna go out with him. It's foolproof. Only, I'm not so good at the writing part. So you'll definitely help me right?"

Image ๏ผป ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ผฝ Image
Yuki needs your help!
He's got a Top Secret mission of the highest importance, to fix up his Dad with Mr. Beck the postman.
It's up to you to help him write a letter as though it was coming from Toma, inviting Beckett out on a date.

๏ผป ๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฝ
โ† Fill out the form below and PM to either โœฆ ัดanitas. or Pallis to submit your entries! โ†
โ† You must write a message pretending to be Toma, and inviting Beckett out on a date. โ†
โ† Please also title your PM as "Postcards" so they can be sorted correctly. โ†
โ† You're free to be as serious or as silly as you'd like with this message! โ†

โ† The message must be at least 150 words. โ†
โ† You can only send one message to Beckett, but you will earn 10 tokens for your entry! โ†
โ† The letter that Yuki likes most at the end will be granted 5 extra tokens! โ†
โ† The last day to send a letter is April 16th @8 PM EST. โ†

๏ผป ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผฝ
Code: Select all
[list][b]Letter to Mr. Beck[/b]
[list][b]username:[/b]
[b]link to sign-up:[/b]
[b]recipient:[/b] Beckett
[b]letter:[/b][/list][/list]

Last edited by โœง airplane. on Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โœง airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Postcards from Kalokairi Village ]

Postby โœง airplane. » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:19 pm

x

screenshots of yuki's mission for mobile users
[ intro ] [ rules ]

please do not post on this thread

โœง airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ“ฌ [ Yuki's Mission: Success ]

Postby โœง airplane. » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:16 am

x

One afternoon you come into the Inn after spending the morning around town, and you notice Beckett is there on his route. He's talking to Toma at the desk, which isn't unusual in and of itself, but there is something different about the way Beckett is smiling and laughing. Before your presence can be noticed and interrupt them, you're suddenly yanked by your arm down to crouch behind the sitting area couch.

Yuki looks up at you and puts a finger to his lips, before peeking out around the furniture again to watch his dad and the postman. You can't hear what they're saying from here, but while Beckett looks excitedly animated, Toma's expression is flustered. You notice Beckett is holding a piece of folded letter paper...

Oh no. You can only pray this goes smoothly.

Once the postman walks away, leaving the inn with a cheerful wave, you can't help but rush after Yuki, who has already hurried up to his father, bouncing on his toes as he asks him what happened.

Toma's face is shocked, and blushing furiously. "I... I think I have a date..."

Success!

โ…โ†โ…

After an easy discussion Pallis and I both decided that our favorite letter was from FluffyBirdie!

We apologize that the winner announcement has come pretty late, so instead of the 5 SS bonus prize, you win this kit, designed by me! Hope you like them!

โœง airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me