đź“€Wermzđź“€ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

đź“€Wermzđź“€ Artist Applications!

Postby 0blivion » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:30 am

Back to main post
Well, I've finally gotten round to it, artist applications are open! Right now there's no time limit on these, and if you want you can also make more than one! I'm looking for both guest artists and full on artists, but if you're bought on as a guest artist you can also become a full on staff artist if you want!

These are currently CLOSED!
Rules:
-DO NOT remove the "fake" watermark bit, however you can move it around if it gets in the way! As long as its on there somewhere and visible ur all good :]

-Other than that, edit as much as you want!! (Canvas does not have to be confined to 200x200px either)

-These wermz cannot be based off of existing characters, ocs or wermz.

-Do not claim the base as your own work, or use this as an example/oc anywhere outside of this thread.

-You'll have to explain any edits- just tell me a bit about the werm you made, it doesnt have to be anything fancy! :]

-If theres anything I've missed, or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Here's the lineart you'll need to use!

Also, this is optional, but here's the base for the shading layer I use for wermz if you'd like to use it! Again, you can edit/recolour it ect as much as you want if you choose to use it ^__^

Once you're done, submit your post along with this form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username + user ID[/b]
[b]Tell me a bit about this werm![/b]
[b]Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?[/b]

I look forward to seeing what you guys make, best of luck! :D

(also, you can mark this and fill the form out and stuff once you're done, rather than waiting to post it once you've finished everything :>)
Last edited by 0blivion on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: đź“€Wermzđź“€ Artist Applications!

Postby Raspberrie » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:32 am

Username + user ID Cryptbow + 1026925
Tell me a bit about this werm! He’s just a little jester werm cat! Sadly you can’t see the ear well bc of the hand tail but oh well, I guess that’s just how it goes sometimes. He was originally hired to be a comedic relief at parties but instead was mainly made fun of for “being bad at his job”. He was soon fired and now wanders around bringing smiles to others faces!
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I remember seeing these when there were still reserved forms on them and I had them bookmarked for a while bc I really like the idea! So it was basically love at first sight with these babies. Not only that but when I worked on the bee litter together you were very sweet when I couldn’t quite figure stuff out, (Tysm for baring with me btw). You were very easy to talk and corporate with! Tysm for this opportunity and good job to any who makes it!
Last edited by Raspberrie on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walks223 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:33 am

mark!
theatre kid

animal lover

taurus

she/her
walks223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:54 am

Image Image
Username + user ID reshihall + 1029503
Tell me a bit about this werm! This lad's an entertainer! A big fan of odd indie music as well. This werm is a traditional magic trick enthusiast who does card tricks, blows balloons, and all the sort of what a clown or entertainer would do. They love to trick and confuse others with their little shenanigans as well! They also have a love for entertaining wermlings, too!

This lava werm is reliant upon the heat to stay alive, so they're cautious and paranoid of where they go. They radiate tons of heat, and smell like burning!
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I am so in love with this species! I would love to be able to contribute in such a way by creating designs for litters and raffles!
Last edited by reshihall on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:20 pm

Username + user ID Zubers 1011810

Tell me a bit about this werm! Business werm! He's on a bit of a time crunch... Poor guy must have lost all of his papers to the wind! He seems to be a bit panicked... (I tried doing the shading myself)

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? These by far have to be my favorite adoptable species! I want to become an artist because I need more things to do, it gets really boring just sitting in my room waiting for the day to end! Plus I really do love making art! (Applying for Guest Artist)

Without the paper and wind lines

Last edited by Zubers on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:20 pm

mark!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riot Lord » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:24 pm

Username + user ID Riot Lord + 960492
Tell me a bit about this werm! It is a red angel, bearing the chains of its past it created years ago
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I enjoy creating designs and would love to share some with people ^^
Riot Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowArmadillo » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:25 pm

Username + user ID WillowArmadillo #323776
Tell me a bit about this werm!
I thought of upcoming events like easter, so bunnies came to mind, and then I made it a jackalope so its a kinda funky bunny
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?
I would love to be a guest artist because wermz are cool and I want to be cool, but also because I love pixel art and I love the freedom of designs this base has (chunkier lines give a bit more artistic license than strict 1px lineart) and I already like the vibe this community has (:
Second werm! Lovebird werm, although he’s had some tough love and needed some bandaging up :cry:
Last edited by WillowArmadillo on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
WillowArmadillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:51 am

Username + user ID AliceMorte 1001632
Tell me a bit about this werm!
This baby was always a bit of an outcast, looking more like the dead than the living, but they are the friendliest werm you would ever meet. They enjoy walking under the moonlight and sometimes takes part in spooky ventures where he can play jokes on people.
This brightly coloured werm loves everyone, and all things candy. If someone has bubblegum in their pocket she will be trying to get it without even thinking. She has been known to do little gymnastic routines in exchange for candy.
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I really like this species. The concept and lines are all so cute! I'd love to be able to help out this species as it grows <3
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:16 pm

mark

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----✦ ✦ ✦
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - © -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me