2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby MySpoons » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:09 pm

DAY 14 CLOSED, DAY 15 STARTING
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:45 am

Username: Runnersback
Pride/group link:Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Day 15 Prompt: [325/300]

Perseus was quietly hobbling over to the land bridge his leg acting up more than ever from the wounds he sustained from the previous days of battle. He was grateful for the calm and the lands was finally looking back to normal after the massive clean up the creatures of the valley had partaken with. As he continued walking his mind reflected over the various things that had happened after clean up, he had finally decided to stay with the edrenje's and with Aine, as well as he was slowly making his rounds around the kingdom's to say goodbye to his new friends that had fought by his side.

Percy had finished his crossing and his paws finally hit the warm black sand occasionally littered with the white stones but their had been a new vibrant color to the ground. It was wonderful and soft, but contained little black dots as Perseus inspect paper closely. Their was little seeds inside the natural paper so when the paper finally disintegrated beautiful flowers would finally bloom. He looked up an chuckled as an flying kitten and his mother was flying with baskets happily throwing the confetti into the air over the lands.

He continued walking over and noticed the scribe was no where to be found before he found the scribe up on a high rock helping a small kit place the shell they just painted upon it. Percy flicked his tail back to the scribe and sat down in front of the rock waiting for the two to descend. It took them a while but Percy grinned and dipped his head to the scribe.

"I think it's time we said our goodbyes, brave one.." The scribe said softly and wrapped Percy into a massive hug.

"I think you read my mind..." Percy said chuckling and hugged her tightly back.

"You will never be forgotten in my history books Perseus...."

"And neither will you be from mine..."

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:12 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 15 Prompt: (232 words)
Angus looked towards the shrine. The new decoration was pretty, various handmade items of tales and memories. Angus himself had come to the shrine to add another painting to the collection. This time he had painted a collection of purple plants. The castle had a tradition of planting new saplings to honour the dead, Angus having painted many of these as gifts for those with lost ones. He had a few paintings he had nobody to gift to; a paintings were for soldiers who had died with no family, leaving Angus unsure of who to gift the items. He wanted to gift the items to friends, however asking about at a time of loss seemed both inconsiderate and disrespectful. In the end he decided it would be best to hang them up at the shrine, somewhere where anyone who visited could acknowledge the paintings if they wished. Many individuals had already begun to use it to place items in memory of loved ones, and so it seemed the most appropriate thing Angus could do. He wrote a note next to each painting, listing the soldier's name and a short poem each. Angus had recently developed a soft spot for poetry, having learnt how to read basic children’s books he had discovered a poetry section. The poems may have seemed a little immature to passersbys reading them, however Angus thought they were beautiful.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:24 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Pride/group link: The Wards
Day 15 Prompt: Bora's final contribution. (449/300)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:30 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 15 Prompt: Here! (311 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 am

Username: EchoIre
Pride/group link: Motoheri Pride
Day 15 Prompt:
Ekolu would've liked to have spent more time with the Scribe. To have talked with her about the Titan, about everything. But somehow, this felt more right. The hero returned the Scribe's friendly gesture, shooting her a bright smile as well. Halica went forward to help the Scribe with whatever she was working on, leaving Ekolu alone to enjoy the peace of the island.

A cool breeze tousled Ekolu's mane and played with the chimes now all over the island. The hero let their eyes drift shut and drew in a deep breath. They had made it. There were some who hadn't, and they would be missed, but those who had were safe. Ekolu was at last whole, and as they stood there, drinking in the cool breeze and smell of the ocean, they were at peace.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:34 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
Day 15 Prompt:

Cressida smiles, observing the stones from a ways back. It is peaceful at the shrine now, much more than before. No war creates fear and terror throughout its boundaries, no shaking ground sends the rocks tumbling down. This shrine is quiet as it was before. But now, the place isn't unfamiliar. It's as if the Land City is rebuilding itself, beginning with its past. Because the runes carved into the white stone pillars are starting to take shape into words as Cressida is taught of the land's language before the first titan arrived.

The Scribe chuckles as a couple kits roll around, fighting over a certain paint color for their seashells. Cressida can't make out the color from here, but that's ok. She doesn't need to. No, she's fine observing. The rocks are still and she is still, at peace in this place, this land.

She walks to the edge of the shrine, where the black sands touch the calm ocean waters, and looks out. The sea and sky are still. No doubt they'll have tiffs from time to time, as all families do, but the still scene gives her hope. Hope that the titans will never have to rise again and that these young kits will be completely and utterly safe, protected from worry and strife. Their gentle laughter echoes towards her and she closes her eyes, letting the joy of this world spill over her.

She's glad she left her isolated home now. Because she belongs at a place like this. A place full of other lives, a place of peace she helped create. Cressida's ideal world still has a long way to go, but the beginning is already here. Her resolve is more hardened then ever, tougher then the stones surrounding her and stronger than them too. This peace will last, if it's the only thing she ever does.
(312/300)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 am

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING