Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:42 pm

Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Cat Name: maye
Clan: moonlight sanctuary
Kitty trying out for: #1687
Prompt: maye thinks wispstalk is a little bit strange. she appreciates his knowledge, and would definitely trust him to do his job, but she's not terribly interested in spending time with him for fun. he always just wants to talk about weird things he saw in the middle of the night or stories told to him by those odd, giant strangers who occasionally appear in their lands... maye does think that he's mellowed out a little since he has two kits to deal with at the moment, and they like talking with him a little better now that he's likely to talk about the kits instead of his unsettling interests.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:09 pm

Username: LiLi041
Cat Name: Firework
Clan: Lissidom
Kitty trying out for: MYO#060

Cat Name: Marshall
Kitty trying out for: MYO#662
Prompt: Marshall will absolutely refuse to eat any kind of bird. Birds are, to some extent, sacred in Lissidom. They are valued animal companions of the most exalted level, with the leader Lissi's companion being a fluffy, vocal shima enaga. Though not every-cat in the clan swears off eating birds, Marshall is a believer of karma, and believes that swearing off eating birds would net good karma, and in return, she might someday find her own bird companion to bond with.

[80 words]

Cat Name: Tornret
Kitty trying out for: #2117
Prompt: Tornret hadn't grown up in Lissidom. He was born to a small group of travelling rogues on the run. They had committed crimes in multiple other clans, and could only flee their home. The cats in the group quickly turned vicious, after endless moons without a home to stay in, or any consistent guarantee of a full stomach. On the harshest leafbare nights without anything else to do, fights would constantly break out amongst the group members.

Tornret was the runt of his little of four. Barely fed enough, and weaker than all of his littermates, he was often bullied by his littermates, who imitated the adult cats. His littermates' behavior was never outright punished, not even by their mother. There were no weak-hearted cats in this rogue group, and every-cat abided by the rule of 'survival of the fittest'. These kits, growing up in an environment so harsh, would have a better chance of growing up to be a strong fighter who could become an asset to the group, especially as the group's adults started to plot a counterstrike on one of their enemy clans.

Perhaps it was fate, that when one of the fights between the kits inevitably went wrong, it was Tornret who came out the biggest loser. Large scratches crossed over his back, and a long scar ran down his right eye. The rogue group had no medicine cat to heal these huge wounds, nor enough food to go around as it was, so instead of spending resources they couldn't spare, they promptly left him for dead in the snow-covered woods. 'Survival of the fittest'

It was only by chance that where Tornret was dumped was near Lissidom's territory, and a hunting patrol was soon drawn over to his location through the scent of blood. There, they rescued the abandoned kit and quickly brought him to Lissidom. His injuries had scabbed over by then, helped in part due to the presence of snow all around. However, it was a difficult recovery that took the next two moons.

But kits are nothing but resilient, and by the time he was 7 moons old, he was ready to start an apprenticeship. His wounds remained though, in the form of scars, reminding him of his childhood and how grateful he was to have a new, different life.

[371 words]

Cat Name: Rosina
Clan: eNUF
Prompt: Rosina, the once infamous Catnip Witch of the well-known fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel", gets along well with the medicine cats of the clan. eNUF is a special clan in that it is split into several groups, each under the banner of their related stories. Rosina belongs to the fairy tale group, which as of yet, has not gotten a medicine cat amongst its ranks yet. But other groups within the clans have medicine cats, and of those, Rosina gets along well with.

Contrary to most's expectations, Rosina does not eat kittens, nor does she create amazing confectionary masterpieces of delicious berries and herbs in the woods in order to lure in unsuspecting kittens. She had simply found a hobby she fell in love with, and later turned her life's joy of making pretty, delicious food into her job. She often shared her finished products with the other cats of her previous clan, and became well-known as a skilled chef.

An increase in popularity of her goods also led to a decrease in the desire to hunt for prey. Why hunt for mice and birds, when a delicious berry delight was waiting at home? More and more cats chose to eat only her creations, switching from their previous carnivorous lifestyles to an herbivorous one. Under her skillful paws, the berries combining with the herbs, including catnip, would allow cats to taste a burst of flavor with every bite, and the cats were in love with her food.

With worries of catnip addiction, the leader of the clan decided to stop these unfavorable events by exiling her abruptly, after she refused to stop working on her craft. He spread the false story that Rosina used her alluring food to hook in poor little kittens (specifically, a pair named Hansel and Gretel), and subsequently ate them. In addition, his rumors said, the reason why every-cat loved her food was due to witchcraft, something she must've been involved in, considering what she did to kittens. Fear spread rapidly throughout the clan, and no-cat protested Rosina's exile.

Left with nowhere else to go, she headed for the famous eNUF, a mystical placed that accepted all kinds of cats. All cats who joined eNUF needed an otherworldly experience or a famous story though, so she used the made-up story as her entry in. Her reputation was already in tatters, and she had nothing else to lose.

Inside eNUF, she found that no-cat took issue with her 'fairy tale'. Wilder stories existed, like that of the Big Bad Wolf, and Rosina felt more comfortable in her new clan with each new day. She continued creating dishes of berries and herbs, and this time, she refined her craft more precisely by building a bond with the medicine cats throughout the clan. Cooking was much like the art of medicine; both required a precise measurement of ingredients, and for her, the overlap of herbal knowledge was just what she was looking for. In her food experimentation, she used precise amounts of different herbs for the best effects. Unlike before, where her usages of herbs were more careless, she managed to find the best minimum amount to use with the help of her medicine cat friends, allowing for excellent flavor without risk of addiction (particularly to catnip, which she was still known for using).

She is grateful to her medicine cat friends, and always tries to help out in experiementing with new medicinal herbs in return.

[577 words]
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Username: kyum-
      Cat Name: balten
      Clan: vagrant society
      Prompt:
      while not usually consumed as prey, balten will never eat bugs, for game or for food - no matter how dire the circumstance. if you asked him why, he would never tell, but the reason is that as a kit, he used to chase bugs. all the time. mostly as a game, as kits do, but then the one time he decided to eat one, it turned out to be a stink bug. not only that, but not long after his meal, balten fell very ill.

his mother put two and two together, gave him a good long lecture about it, and since then, he has had a minor fear of any bugs that he might find in his way. not ideal for a stray, but he makes do with it. thankfully, he has a clan by his side to rid the pesky things from his way.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:53 pm

Username: Meowdle
Cat Name: Infernoripple
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Meowdle/characters/folder:2328361
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:58 am

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Squeakcall
Clan: Clan Ember
Prompt:

Mice! When they were a younger kit, they befriended a mouse who helped them get through some very dark and lonely times. As a return for this favor, they will eat no mouse, and will instead advocate for releasing them. Squeakcall can also talk to mice, and has at times warned them to get to safety so it is near impossible to catch mice for the clan anyways wooops!

Cat Name: Sunsoul

Cat Name: Gruffclaw
Kitty trying out for: #782
Prompt: Eclectic, new, something that nobody has heard before! Natural, unique instruments or vocals!

Cat Name: Sternclaw
Kitty trying out for: MYO#300
Prompt: They wish to be the clan leader one day, and show people just how strong they can become with proper discipline and structure! The cats here are too lazy, he thinks, but he also believes he can shape them as needs be once Emberstar is gone.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Username: birdbones
Cat Name: tumbleweed that drifts through desert (Tumbleweed)
Clan: tibe of gathering storm

Username: birdbones
Cat Name: sharptooth that prowls in snow(sharptooth)
Clan: tibe of gathering storm
Kitty trying out for: #782
Prompt: sharptooth enjoys upbeat fast pace rock music that she can run to.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:23 am

Here are the winners for this round of readopts!

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Cat Name: lilac that grows beneath stones
Prompt:
-snip-
EternalOutcxst wrote:Username: Eternaloucxst
Cat Name: Ferretpounce
Clan: cats of the horizon
Kitty trying out for: #2117
Prompt:
-snip-
Griff wrote:Username: Griff
Cat Name: Sternclaw
Kitty trying out for: MYO#300
Prompt:
-snip-
!karkat wrote:
    username: !karkat
    cat name: scorpionsands
    clan: verminclan
    kitty trying out for: MYO#060
!karkat wrote:
    username: !karkat
    cat name: moonstep
    clan: verminclan
    kitty trying out for: #782
    prompt:
    -snip-
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Cat Name: maye
Prompt:
-snip-

I'd also like to award an HM to LiLi041 for #2117 !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:00 pm

New readopts !

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on 09/05 at 11:33 am cdt!

Name a character in media this cat's personality resembles.
    You may ONLY name the character and the media it's from.
    (ie Yung Gravy, Ash from Pokemon, Liv from Liv & Maddy, etc)

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4584225]MYO#364[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

-- this cat comes with kit and apprentice refs!
    What is this cat's favorite type of weather?
    50 words max.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4605581]B#260K2[/url]

--

Does this cat collect anything?
    100 words/1 sketch max.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4605581]B#260K3[/url]

--

Where would this cat sit in a classroom, assuming there's no assigned seats?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4535615]MYO#179[/url]

--

Oh no! This cat has broken the warrior code/code of your clan..
    What happened? Why did they break it?
    400 word max/1 art piece max.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4580241]#1138[/url]

--

How does this cat prefer to hunt.. alone or together?
    fishing? climbing trees? sneaking into twoleg houses?
    400 word/1 art piece max.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4601169]B#246[/url]
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:41 pm

Username: fruitbat
Cat Name: Vera
Clan: Cattiopeia
Kitty trying out for: MYO#364
Prompt: Lola from Charlie & Lola

Username: fruitbat
Cat Name: Aroalis
Clan: Cattiopeia
Kitty trying out for: MYO#179
Prompt: Right at the front. They are the teacher, you are all students.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:35 pm

Cat Name: Softheart
Kitty trying out for: MYO#364
Prompt: Alphone Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Cat Name: Honeysuckleclaw
Kitty trying out for: B#260K2
Prompt: They like the sort of weather where there are clouds in the sky, but they are not the rainy kind and provide the perfect shade. A soft breeze, no rain, partnered with a warm fall day!

Cat Name: Myrtleclaw
Kitty trying out for: B#260K3
Prompt: Seashells! Living by the beach, they love to bring home various shapes, sizes, and forms of shells! They like trying to hear the ocean in them, and some even carry a snack inside!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me