⟡ fnk ww: pep's cozy corner ⟡ closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

⟡ fnk ww: pep's cozy corner ⟡ closed

Postby allinian » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:37 am

⟡⟡

it's the chilly time of year and pep is all snuggled up in their cozy corner !! but wait--is that ice on the pillows? brr!
maybe you or your floc can help pep warm up their corner by offering things...? you know... penguin huddle style?

pep does want to stay organized though... so please offer something from one of three categories:

⟡ a food or drink (a cake, an apple, milk, mac n cheese, etc.)
⟡ an item (pen, book, blanket, hockey puck, etc.)
⟡ an article of clothing (scarf, earrings, glasses, sock, etc.)

and depending on what pep is feeling up to that day, you may get a generous amount of tokensImage !
what do you say, what to help pep out?
    ⟡⟡tldr; each day you may choose one of three types of things to offer to pep (through writing) to get tokens.
    GUIDELINES
    ⟡ you must sign up before participating in this part of the event.

⟡ pep will be hoarding things for their corner from december 6th to 31st.
    ⟡ a day in pep's mind is 48 hours, so each round you have two days to think of and submit something.
    ex. the day opens on dec 6th; you have until the 8th to post for that round.

⟡ each day, pep will prefer certain types of things over others. 8 / 10 / 12 tokens will be rewarded accordingly.
    ⟡ in addition to pep's preferences, there will also be a specific item pep is looking for. (ex. apple juice)
    if offered, 15 tokens will be rewarded (to the first person only), and this item will change once received.

⟡ to visit pep, you must write a short paragraph of either you or your floc (or both) offering an item to them.
    ⟡ there is a 100 word minimum (you are welcome to write more, but it does not increase chances/token amount).
    ⟡ you may refer to pep with any pronouns. feel free to write as if you are visiting pep for the first time each day, or revisiting.

you may only visit pep's corner once per round (48 hours), and offer one thing.
    if you visit more than once or offer more than one thing you will be disqualified and get nothing.
    ⟡ a new day will start at around cs rollover (00:00:00), +- 1 hour.

⟡ i will be posting pep's preferences at the end of each round + if the specific item was offered, so do not post for a new one until i have.
    token rewards will be recorded in the event bank.

⟡ fill out the entire form and fill it out correctly. your cs id must come first.
    if your form is incomplete or incorrect you will be disqualified and get nothing.
    ⟡ form ⟡

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]⟡ here's my offer, pep ! ⟡[/b]

[b]id + username:[/b] #000000 username
    [b]link to sign-up post:[/b]
    [b]date:[/b]

[b]type of item:[/b] food/item/clothing
    [b]offering:[/b]
    [/size][/list]

how to find your cs id.
    ⟡ the date is according to cs' time.
    ⟡ the 'offering' section is where you will write your response.
    ⟡⟡⟡
    example:

⟡⟡⟡⟡ here's my offer, pep ! ⟡

⟡⟡⟡id + username: #186291 alliure
    ⟡⟡⟡link to sign-up post: xXx
    ⟡⟡⟡date: 12/06

⟡⟡⟡type of item: food
    ⟡⟡⟡offering: donut lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡consectetur adipiscing elit. cras in semper elit,
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡et tristique ex. duis aliquet mi suscipit, egestas
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡risus eu, volutpat nunc. nullam pretium felis at
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡lacinia varius. etiam ac rutrum lorem. aliquam
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡nunc nisl, tincidunt quis mollis quis, lobortis a
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡sapien. curabitur nunc enim, posuere quis ornare
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡vel, iaculis a nisl. fusce nec magna elementum
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡augue dapibus bibendum vel eget risus. proin
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡rutrum volutpat odio, et tristique est tincidunt vel.
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡integer pellentesque ligula sem, vitae tristique
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡tellus convallis imperdiet. nunc in dignissim mi,
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡eget vulputate elit. nulla facilisi. mauris molestie,
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡odio sed tincidunt accumsan, erat turpis.
    please only post forms.
Last edited by allinian on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:16 am, edited 45 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ fnk ww: pep's cozy corner ⟡ event bank

Postby allinian » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:22 am

-
-

⟡ click the image to go to the event bank ⟡
Last edited by allinian on Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ reserved ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:22 am

--
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ fnk ww: pep's cozy corner ⟡ open

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 pm

⟡ here's my offer, pep ! ⟡

id + username: #1280 Makoto Kino
    link to sign-up post: Here
    date: 12/06

type of item: Object
    offering:

Heavens alive, even their aura's biting cold!
    Or so it seemed to Paragon, anyway, as she reached the little cabin Pep had fetched up in. It was one of those things one did every winter- store food, grow a thicker coat, bring offerings to your not-quite-virtuous-not-quite-corrupt... leader? Deity? Mascot? Paragon didn't know quite how to classify Pep- but neither did she care all that much, such distinctions were for Clove to tie his minds in knots trying to figure out. Paragon, in the meantime, zipped through the open window, an object wreathed in her pale blue aura following behind- and clattering to the floor moments later. 'They say this is to provide amusement? Perhaps batting it around will warm you up,' she said, gesturing once to the hockey puck before flitting away to find something else.
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FateStoryteller » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:28 pm

id + username: #142606 PixieStoryteller
    link to sign-up post: Here! ^^

type of item: Food
    offering:
    Haven hummed her way down the lain, the cold not bothering her at all really as her paws were warmed by the precious cargo she carried. It was a little embroidered bag, held on its side with the straps wrapped around it a bit clumsily.
    When she reached the cabin door, the little golden floc paused, trying to figure out how to carry her gift and open the door. Just then she noticed the open window and gratefully floated in through there.
    She bobbed up and down before Pep for a few seconds silently as she looked them up and down before setting the bag very carefully on a small table and unwrapping the straps from around it to reveal a beautiful china plate fully of still warm honey cakes.
    For you... her near silent mind voice whispered.
    Then, without warning, she quickly floated forward and gave Pep a hug before floating just as quickly back out of the window and away, back to humming happily.
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:29 pm

id + username: #997659 | Coraly
    link to sign-up post: here! <3
    date: 12/6

type of item: clothing(scarf)
    offering:
    "Good grace!" Mistletoe cried out when she entered Pep's corner. "My is that frost? You have frost on the pillows!" After that, Mistletoe scampered outside to quickly grab something. She was back in an instant. Holding something on her paws, too.

Mistletoe approached Pep, and then with her paws offered a nicely knitted green-and-red scarf. "Here. You must be freezing in here!" The floc smiled warmly, putting the scarf in Pep's lap. She giggled, "I certainly am!" Mistletoe, feeling she had done enough, flashed another innocent and warm smile and walked away. She herself was wearing a scarf. A bright red one, Christmas red.

[ 104 words ]

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:38 pm

id + username: #168591 Little Fish
    link to sign-up post:xXx

type of item: a mink blanket
    offering: Myopia floated forward, towards the chilly floc. Pep, the most famous in the floc community, was clearly experiencing the cold in a different way in comparison to the others. Having the compassionate heart that they do, Myopia went out looking for something to help warm them as soon as they saw how cold Pep really looked. It just so happened that the mink blanket in the common room was perfect. Pulling it from the back of the couch, they made there way out of the house quickly towards pep. <Uh, Hello> Myopia called out gently. <I have something that may warm you>. They reached towards Pep gradually, holding the blanket out towards them.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:51 pm

id + username: #49676 GᖾoᥙꙆ
    link to sign-up post: xxx

type of item: food {coffee}
    offering:

Andromeda shivered as she neared the pile of pillows and blankets bundled around Pep. How were they this cold? She wondered if perhaps the other had fallen into a pond or something. Why else would the pillows she had poked at earlier been frosted over? She'd been at first eager to sit with Pep but at the feeling of the pillows she'd quickly zoomed off with a quick word to Pep saying she'd return. The starry floc not carefully carried a silken black bag with her, silver threads woven into the bag glimmering slightly in the light. "I brought coffee for us to share!" She eagerly explains as she pulls out a large thermos and two black mugs with their rims lined in silver, she passes one to pep before opening the thermos and pouring some coffee first into Pep's cup then her own sitting nearby. "I wasn't sure if you liked it black or not so I also brought cream and sugar in case you wanted it." She pulls out a much smaller thermos with cream in it followed by a small container of sugar and a spoon. She pushes them towards Pep. "Coffee always warms me up, especially when shared with a friend. Hopefully it'll warm you up as well."
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:57 pm

id + username: #670514 Missing✖
    link to sign-up post: here

type of item: item
    offering: Rowan had been rumbling through his closet for something warm. Senses it was getting cold he thought of his neighbor pep. He didn’t think if they had anything warm for fight off the cold weather pass through. His eyes lands on heated blanket that has been used in while. Though the true story to it is he for even he had one and bought another one to replace the missing blanket.

Rowan soon left his hunt to float to peps. He soon arrived with a knock at pep’s door. Offering a warm heat blanket.

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:30 pm

id + username: #479349 Suchgo
    link to sign-up post: here

type of item: item
    offering:
    Lux decided to bring a small soft blanket to help warm Pep. It had a soft floral pattern and smelled of lavender. Giving her gift to Pep, Lux gave a small smile, hoping it would help the other Floc.
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me