Lambicorns Halloween // The Bonfire

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lambicorns Halloween // The Bonfire

Postby ambopteryx » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:15 am

LAMBICORNS MAIN PAGEEVENT HUBSIGN-UPSEVENT MYO

The Imposer's Reverie is in full swing. You flit among the other masked lambicorns from booth to booth, a bag laden with candy in tow. Your paws (or hooves, or cloves, or anything in between) are starting to ache. You've been at it for a while now, and the excitement is slowly being encroached by a lurking exhaustion. If only there were somewhere you could rest, if only for a moment, before getting back to the festivities, without risk of being trampled or simply in the way of your fellow merry-makers.

At the corner of your eye, you notice a few strays on the crowd's fringes, small clusters pulling off from the main event. Something has caught their interest, and it in turn has captured yours. On a closer look, there seems to be a flickering light by the campground's edge. A campfire?

You and your buddy (or buddies) decide to join the stragglers, and stroll over to the distant light. Your suspicions were confirmed- a campfire, with a nice and cozy array of logs around it. A perfect place to rest for a breath before going back to the Reverie's main attractions. A small lambicorn, no larger than a bird, flits around the campfire in concern.

"Oh dear, oh dear," they say with obvious concern, "This simply will not do!" The lambicorn notices your approach, and rushes over. "Hullo, friend, hullo. Wonderful to make your acquaintance! I'm called Kypt, yes, and these are my envoys." He gestures to a little cloud of moths that swirl behind him. Kypt seems to be wearing a firey-orange mask, with various twigs sticking out of his fluff. He appears to be dressed as a... campfire. Huh.

Before you could think about it too long, Kypt continues with a question. "Would you be so kind to assist with our bonfire? It will be wonderous, but at the moment, it is quite underwhelming. No, not nearly enough, not at all!" Now that the moth-lambie mentioned it, the bonfire looks like it's not nearly large enough to warm your fur, nor roast marshmallows, or any other fire-related activities.

So much for a quick break, you suppose.

Last edited by ambopteryx on Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    “Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est"
    (They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier)

― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
    sig art by rem sleep
ambopteryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // The Bonfire (DO NOT POST)

Postby ambopteryx » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:18 am

HOW IT WORKS
Each day, you will be provided with different actions. You can pick one action, and you will be rewarded at the end of the day based on which option you choose. You CAN describe your lambicorn acting out the task you choose, but it is not required! this is meant to be a quick booth that does not require much effort in exchange for a little reward. A lot has been going on lately, so I thought something a bit more relaxed would be nice. You do not need to enter for the previous day to enter for the current day, but you cannot enter for a day after that day's results have been posted.

we are currently on DAY 2

CAMPFIRE STATUS:
just a woodpile

day 1 prompt // day 1 results

Last edited by ambopteryx on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sig art by rem sleep
ambopteryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // The Bonfire (day 1)

Postby ambopteryx » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:43 am

--day 1 // fuel--

Kypt gathers all willing to help in front of the fire. At the moment, it's little more than some embers on a meager pile of twigs.

"As you might notice," Kypt began, "We're going to need some fuel, yes. No fire without something to burn, hm.

"There's a few lambicorns already going to pick up some firewood. Real firewood, yes, the good stuff. But they're running a bit late? I don't know if they managed to get it, or if they got lost. Maybe some of you could go see how they're doing. Just to make sure they're on track, or didn't get lost?" Kypt points towards the festival- they presumably went to civilization to locate the firewood, but Kypt does not specify further.

"You could also go into the woods, I suppose. Plenty of wood there, yes, might be a bit damp? We need dry wood, there should be some, should be plenty. Maybe collect some from there?" He points towards the woods, the directions much clearer this time.

"There's also sticks and leaf litter here. We could collect it, just use that? If we get enough that should work, but I'm not sure if there is enough here. It's probably the easiest way to start the fire, we just need extra hands to gather them." True to his word, there's a decent amount of stray twigs and leaves in the bonfire's clearing, but you aren't sure if there's enough useable stuff to start a fire. It could work, maybe?

--Your choices are--
Locate the Firewood Crew
Gather Wood in the Woods
Scrounge for Sticks

(make sure AT LEAST the bolded word is included in your form for ease of access)

Code: Select all
[i]Day 1- Fuel[/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sign-up link:[/b]
[b]How will you help?:[/b]

sig art by rem sleep
ambopteryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // The Bonfire

Postby MalignantSpirit » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:50 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: MalignantSpirit
Sign-up link: LINK
How will you help?: Gather wood in the woods!
Image Image
MalignantSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:54 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: Queen Vivane
Sign-up link: Boop
How will you help?: Gather wood in the woods
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:58 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: Griff
Sign-up link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4441886&start=20#p132227473
How will you help?: "People in trouble? I better help!" Violette thought to herself. Determination in her eyes, she sets off to try and locate the firewood crew!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:56 am

Day 1- Fuel
      Username: • adriana •
      Sign-up link: here
      How will you help?: zephyrus and her three friends scrounge for sticks

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:58 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: Alckatraz
Sign-up link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4441886&start=70#p132280205
How will you help?: Gather wood in the woods
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:59 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: Lex.
Sign-up link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4441886&p=132239012&hilit=lex#p132239012
How will you help?: Scrounge for sticks

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

Day 1- Fuel
Username: WitchHazel
Sign-up link: Boop
How will you help?: Beatrix rolled her eyes at the mention of some lambies getting lost in the woods. Guess I'd better go find them... ugh. Though she wouldn't admit it aloud, the stoic lambie's heart panged with worry. Despite her rather intimidating looks and brusque personality, Beatrix tended to be rather protective when it came to others - even if she didn't know them personally. With a resounding sigh, Beatrix took flight and tried to locate the firewood crew from the air.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me