[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby epilogue » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:13 pm

mark
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:15 am

Username (cs + site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan, Risingclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Shoreclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Garnetfur
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: In Laurelclan, she was pretty much a blank slate. I imagine her as a she-cat who didn't really want to be a mother, but now that she's thrown into the role is going to do her best at it. She joined Laurelclan because she wanted to give the best to her kits. Now that the clan is disbanding, she feels lost. That is until she finds Shoreclan, an accepting clan that will not only be a safe place for her kits, but also a clan where they can thrive and learn. Garnetfur would find herself becoming very close friends with Emberbear, maybe even more than friends?
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:01 pm

*gently places a mark down*
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Username (cs + site):
Clans: VagaryClan, House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: VagaryClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Flintstone (Flintspark) and Riverbelly (Springbird)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Flintspark will bring a sense of refreshing determination that the Clan needs. He'll change his name as a symbol of moving on from a past life and starting a new one, and he'll encourage his Clanmates to do the same- they need to think up new solutions to old problems. Springbird will bring much-needed humor and mischief, providing her Clanmates with the comic relief and encouragement that they lack in the current times. She will make quick friends and encourage them to stand up for themselves, a push that they will remember and cherish later on.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopts

Postby eagle, » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: highgarden
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 7 - adderstrike (adderblink) & mottledfur (mottledmoon)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: without a doubt, the downfall of laurelclan left adderstrike and mottledfur at a complete loss. like so many of their former clanmates, it was all they could do to run for their lives as they choked on smoke that clogged their throats. though laurelclan was no stranger violence and turmoil, adderstrike and mottledfur were young, and the chaos that ruled their clan happened with the generation before their own, and they were unprepared for the hardships that would follow. it was pure luck that they managed to stick together, just as they had from their time spent growing up and training together. they had always been rather in-tune, able to read one another without any words, and they had always made a good team, after all. regardless, the fire chased them away from their home and all they had ever known. it left the littermates alone and disheartened as they grieved for the loss of their friends and family. they had each received a fair share of burns from the blaze, their paws were raw and cracked from traveling, and the race away from laurelclan's territory wasn't without its fair share of scrapes of bruises in the ensueing panic. they had never been on their own before, and the leafbare chill made it increasingly difficult to travel or hunt in their conditions, even regardless of the freezing weather that sent the prey into hiding. for a time, the pair had to scrape to get by, and even mottledfur's normally unshakable optimism wavered. adderstrike wondered if they even had a chance of seeing the end of the moon.
just as they were on their last piece of prey, shivering and cold, adderstrike caught sight of a flash of pale fur in the distance, and they didn't hesitate to follow after the stranger. into the night, the stranger tried to elude the young warriors, but they were desperate and persistent. despite their injuries and long travels, mottledfur and adderstrike caught up with the young oriental cat, who came to introduce himself as veery. from a distance, they had assumed that the stranger was older - they thought that the stranger had to be older in order to be by himself in such harsh temperatures - but veery was even younger than adderstrike and mottledfur. quiet and temperamental, veery wasn't the type of savior that either warrior was expecting, but he showed the littermates his temporary den and kept watch while finally - finally - they were able to give their aching muscles a chance to rest. they quickly learned, however, that veery was not a cat who stayed in place for very long. though blind, veery was an avid traveler who moved rapidly from den to den, never staying long, only offering help when it was forced upon him. perhaps he didn't expect that the littermates would want to spend anymore time with him than they had to so they could get back on their paws, or perhaps he thought that they would rather find a place to stay, but adderstrike and mottledfur didn't hesitate to follow veery's pawsteps. at last, they weren't alone, and it had been made more than clear to them that veery was alarmingly clever and capable. though a loner without any formal training, he could teach them more about surviving on their own than laurelclan had ever taught them. whereas a clan taught them to be dependent and to lay down their lives within a heartbeat out of sheer loyalty, veery was capable of teaching them how to live for themselves and look out for their own. in turn, they thought that they might be able to teach veery lessons about family and trust as well. on both ends of the spectrum, the lessons would come into good use when the three finally stumbled on highgarden when the clan fell into tragedy, in the moons to follow.
afterwards, in the moons of recovery, once reaching highgarden and helping the clan find their strength again, adderstrike and mottledfur will be forced to come to terms with their own loss and grief when they can no longer run from misery. adderstrike and mottledfur will both beome very good friends with adenium, who shares a similar philosophy of charity and generosity, with adderstrike forming a crush on his friend, while mottledfur will grow ever-closer to one of the queen's own sons as she recognizes a kinship with hawthornglow, who has had so much loss take place in his own life. both of the littermates will learn to take care of themselves by becoming independent, but also learning to deal with their past in order to craft a safer future for their families.
Last edited by eagle, on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:24 pm

entries will be closed on oct. 8th, 12PM MST and winners will be announced later on the same day, so this is your final stretch to fix up and/or post your entries!

the staff has agreed that no two entries should be word-for-word the same and that you'll be disqualified from the cats you're applying for if we see this pattern in your forms. this rule will go effective now and will be posted in the guidelines of future readopts.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:03 am

marking for future<3
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ LaurelClan Readopt !! ]

Postby deimido » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:45 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAURELCLAN !!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxGUIDELINES
↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have littermates in your clan in which
case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you can only take up to two cats in this first come/first serve readopt so long as you answer the codeword
correctly; the codeword question is listed in the form below. those who won cats from the forum tryouts are not
allowed to take another cat.

if you're interested in seeing the form winners - the first masterlist of laurelclan cats has been updated here!
Code: Select all
(place your most preferred cats

[b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
        [b]Clans:[/b]
        [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
        [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses, if you plan to change it)
        [b]Codeword:[/b] what rhymes with laurel? can be any answer that comes to mind.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxGROUP 003. | FAMILY UNIT
Pebblecloud, 36, molly: shorthaired black mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes; colored by
spasticjazzhands
- mother of Echocall

Echocall, 14, molly: longhaired black silver mackerel tabby bicolor with yellow eyes; colored by
spasticjazzhands
- daughter of Pebblecloud
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxGROUP 010. | SIBLINGS
Yarrowcloud, 15, tom: longhaired solid white cat with blue eyes; colored by deimos
- son of Shellsong (WiltedClan, clarke,)
- Ospreywing's littermate.

Ospreywing, 15, tom: longhaired black tabby bicolor with copper eyes; colored by ponz
- son of Shellsong (WiltedClan, clarke,)
- Yarrowcloud's littermate.

xxGROUP 011. | FAMILY UNIT
Streamfur, 33, molly: longhaired black mackerel torbie bicolor with green eyes; colored by spasticjazzhands
- mother of Larkkit.

Larkkit, 5, molly: longhaired black-and-white mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored by spasticjazzhands
- daughter of Streamfur.
xxADULTS.
Cypressfeather, 58, tom: longhaired black-and-white tabby with green eyes; colored by Kazin

Kestrelwing, 55, molly: longhaired black calico with yellow eyes; colored by spasticjazzhands
- mother of Wolfpaw & Commapaw (LaurelClan, morrissey)

Flamestride, 46, tom: longhaired ginger-and-white mackerel tabby with amber eyes; colored by
spasticjazzhands

Elmstep, 42, tom: longhaired black mackerel tabby with a white muzzle and green eyes; colored
by spasticjazzhands

Minnowsplash, 38, tom (trans): longhaired black silver mackerel bicolor with olive eyes; colored
by spasticjazzhands

Heronfoot, 34, tom: longhaired black silver mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored by Simonpet

Cindertuft, 34, tom (trans): longhaired black classic torbie bicolor with dark yellow eyes; colored
by Kazin

Eaglefrost, 34, tom: shorthaired black mackerel tabby bicolor with hazel eyes; colored by eagle,

Cedarblaze, 22, tom: longhaired black mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored by
spasticjazzhands

Sparkshade, 18, tom: longhaired ginger-and-white mackerel tabby with copper eyes; colored by
spasticjazzhands

Campionleaf, 14, molly: longhaired cream point with blue eyes; colored by spasticjazzhands
xxEXPECTING CATS.
Palecloud [warrior], 27, molly: longhaired solid white cat with copper eyes; colored by eagle,
- DUE NOW; father of her kits is Jasper (Fire/DeathClan, Galipaygo)
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Username (cs + site): sharpshooter.
Clans: HazelClan, NyxClan, The Gladiators, Riverside Refuge
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Riverside Refuge
Which cat would you like to adopt: Minnowsplash (Minnow)
Codeword: floral?? sound wise ig

Username (cs + site): sharpshooter.
Clans: HazelClan, NyxClan, The Gladiators, Riverside Refuge
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Riverside Refuge
Which cat would you like to adopt: Cedarblaze (Donnie)
Codeword: Coral
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me