Lambicorns // Festival of Dreams • Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lambicorns // Festival of Dreams • Prompts

Postby kittiehh » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Penelope greets you warmly as you come near, "Hi, welcome to the prompts booth! Every three days, we'll have a new prompt set up. Your job is to write about it! Then, I'll look over all the prompts and decide which one I like best... that prompt will win a prize. (Check below this post for prizes) Let the games begin!"

Minimum requirements:

Writing needs to be at least 200-250 words.
Be fair to others!
Art is allowed, please make it a reasonable size canvas.

Image Back to the Festival! Image
Last edited by kittiehh on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns // Festival of Dreams • Prompts

Postby kittiehh » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:50 pm

Prizes:

Very Common: 10 gems

Common: An item edit for Lambicorn of your choice

Uncommon: An item edit + 10/20 gems

Rare: A custom ticket for kittiehh! (this means kittiehh will do a custom lambie for you, or an MYO ticket!)
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Prompt #1

"Hey there!" A bright yellow lambicorn covered in gold glitter from head to toe comes cantering up towards you. "I'm Tulip. I need a favor! The popcorn booth is malfunctioning, and I can't seem to get it to stop.. Can you help me? My magic isn't strong enough alone! If we don't stop it now, it could popcorn-flood my concessions stand!"

Code: Select all
 "I'm Tulip. I need a favor! The popcorn booth is malfunctioning, and I can't seem to get it to stop.. Can you help me?" The yellow lambicorn asked. "If we don't stop it now, it could popcorn-flood my concessions stand!" You agree to help them, and they take you to the popcorn machine...

Prompt #2

A mischievous shadow lambicorn has been sneaking around the festival, spooking other lambicorns and winning all the game prizes. Eating all the festival food and spilling the punch bowl. One witness said they saw it wearing a cowboy's hat, but another witness claims they saw rainbow hair. "All I know, is that it's gotta be one of the staff lambicorns," They said. "Because I haven't seen many of them around unless they're in their booths, and I know for sure one has gotta be missing.."

A mischievous shadow lambicorn has been sneaking around the festival, spooking other lambicorns and winning all the game prizes. "All I know, is that it's gotta be one of the staff lambicorns," A witness said. "Because I haven't seen many of them around unless they're in their booths, and I know for sure one has gotta be missing.."[i] I have to find the culprit! I need to go talk to the other staff lambicorns in the game booths. Maybe they'll know who it is. [/i]

Prompt #3

A raging thunderstorm has torn down some festival decorations at the castle of Castellina! Lambicorns are running about everywhere, ducking for cover. Everyone's in a panic. You remember hearing about the festival director, Penelope. Where was she again?.. We need her help! I think she's inside the castle.. (8/26)
A raging thunderstorm has torn down some festival decorations at the castle of Castellina! You remember hearing about the festival director, Penelope. [i]Where was she again?.. We need her help! I think she's inside the castle..
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 pm

kittiehh wrote:
The festival is about to begin! But we still need help setting up... what does your Lambicorn do to help make the festival happen? (Ends August 7th, then new prompt replaces this)

Valanx is a bundle of energy, so he's going in a bunch of different directions. One minute, he's over here painting signs to put up, but the next he's helping a vendor make pretzels (while sneaking a bite or two of course). Since it's impossible for him to stay put, Valanx decides that a good chore for him would be cleaning things up that anyone might drop in the process of their own work. So, the enrgetic Lambicorn grabbed a trash back and gloves and got started. He went around and picked up each and every cup, spoon, napkin, paper, box, tissue, and plate he could find. Valanx filled 3 whole trash bags before calling it quits, making his way over to a bench for a much deserved 5 minute rest. Of course, that rest only ended up being closer to 3 minutes, but who's counting? Valanx bounded away from the bench, disposing of the trash bags before going off to find another job. Since he made such quick work, the trash was all cleaned up and he needed something else to do. "Ooooooh what's that?" Valanx exclaimed with excitement, his eyes trained on a Lambicorn with paint all over their paws. He rushed over and stopped right beside them, asking what they were doing. "Face painting," they replied with a smile, "would you like to try?" Valanx's face lit up as he nodded, dipping his own paws into the paint and getting started.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:58 pm

kittiehh wrote:
~ Open for posting! ~
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:38 am

kittiehh wrote:
The festival is about to begin! But we still need help setting up... what does your Lambicorn do to help make the festival happen? (Ends August 7th, then new prompt replaces this)

SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoGirl765 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:17 pm

M
Heyy!
So I’m Echo 😙 But You Can Call Me Brianna, Banana, Or Echo.
I Love Cats 💕 And Animals In General!
I’m Shy, Im Very Awkward 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 , I Don’t Take Compliments Or Stuff Like That Very Well.
I Love To Draw, Read, Write, Color, Trade, Talk, Rp, Anything Really.
I Love BTS! My Top Biases Are Jimin, Taehyung, And Jin!
I’m Trying To Get Into Other Kpop Bands!
Right Now I Like BTS, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Blackpink, and Twice.
(Just Getting Into The Last 2 So Yuh) I Also Like Lee Suhyun <33 ^^ :)
I’m Also Trying To Learn Korean! (Lmk If You Know An Easy, Free Way To Help Me Learn!)
I Loveee Korea And Its People! I Hope To Go There One Day!
I’m Taken 💕💕
My Amazing Boyfriend Doesn’t Play This Game Sadly But Still- He's Amazing And He’s Mine 👀😙
I Have A Few Irl Friends Who Play This Game, None Very Active Anymore, If At All.
Pm Me Anytime If You Wanna Talk, Trade, Rp, Be Friends, Need Someone To Talk To, Anything.

--------------------

Discord - BabyGirl#7682
TH - EchoGirl76
DA - EchoGirl76

Check Out Some Of The Things I Have Going On!
EchoGirl765

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:01 am

[ 239 words ]
Iso doesn't bring a lot to the festival that others couldn't bring, in fact- he's unable to do much than give some positive energy to everyone for the first few days of set-up, sending smiles to anyone who would look his way. Though he would help his family in their ways to help the festival.

He would help his fathers move some large booths around, carrying the small decorative bits while his fathers lifted the actual booths and moved them around. He then would go over to see his babysitter writing out instructions for Team Nightmare to go to the Bog of Nightmares- which sounded important when you didn't realize that it was pretty much copying down what a big instruction sheet for the team said. He asked about what he could do for Team Dream at some point, but not much happened there. His family kept him relegated to helping Azu with Team Nightmare- after all, Iso found fun in surprises, so they wanted as much of the festivities to be a surprise as possible.

If he had to point out his biggest contribution, it had to be all of his energy going into some organization of things needed for different booths. He didn't know who they were going to at the time, but it was both a way for him to be helpful, and a way for him to learn about things like card sets and gemstones.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups