Job Board

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Job Board

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:15 am

Bone Rewards wrote:For these rewards, write a scene of your Pack completing the job with a minimum of 300 words or a fullbody, colored drawing with a background.

1)
Client: Raxish
A large, ancient egg used as the symbol of a nearby Pack is starting to crack despite having been considered dead for decades.
Reward: 50 Bones

2)
Client: Ashbane (Minotaur)
I am looking to hire anyone to help me find the centre of my own labyrinth again.
Reward: 100 Bones

3)
Client: Finx
My Pack is plagued by a fog that whispers annoying messages into everyone's ears.
Reward: 70 Bones

Item Rewards wrote:These require 200 words or a colored fullbody with a background.

1)
Client: Timax
A pyromaniac is setting fake fires to random trees every night. The fire doesn't burn anything, but is a huge nuisance to the Packs in the forest.
Reward: 1 Blue Orb

2)
Client: Feroxis
All the bushes in a nearby Pack's forest have pups growing on them.
Reward: 1 Pup Ticket

3)
Client: Greksim
An unusually warm and long summer starts to reveal strange creatures in the ice of a nearby glacier.
Reward: 1 Taming Wand

WIP, however you can complete a job.

Code: Select all
[size=150][center][b]Completing a Job!
Username:
Pack Link:
Client:
Scene or picture:[/b][/center][/size]

Last bumped by Undyne7119 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:15 am.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me