Moxil Encyclopedia

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Moxil Encyclopedia

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 am

█▀▄▀█ █▀▀█ █░█ ░▀░ █░░ - █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀
█░▀░█ █░░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ █░░ - █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ ░░█░░ ▀▀█
▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ - ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀
HomeEventsMarket ✧ Encyclopedia ✧ Archive ✧ Fanclub

Please do not post here :3 thank you

☆ Navigate ☆
✭ What's a Moxil ✭
✭ Visual Appearance ✭
✭ Habitat ✭
✭ Social Behavior ✭
✭ History ✭
☆ What's a Moxil ☆
Imagine a small creature, just bigger then your palm, with six pawed legs, an almost smushed nose, small cat like ears, large eyes, a long dragon like tail, with two feathery wings protruding from it's back. Moxils come in a wide veriaty of breeds that dictate there size, wing type, color, and other distinct features. Mostly found with natural coat colors, and usually only found at dusk, night, and rarely dawn. This species is a cliffside dweller, meaning they love caves, or grounds of similar nature, that are far off from the ground and have access to a large body of water, particularly a waterfall if they plan to breed.

A havoc, or large group of moxils, are often wild with no intent on being 'tamed' or among humanoid species, however this does not mean they don't like interacting with other species, and sometimes would love to be around them. These usually stray from there havoc to find someone to care for, or to create a havoc of there own. These Moxils should be taken good care of and will love the companion, or companions, they seek out. Moxils have a longer lifespan then humans so it's more likely that the Moxil owns you, not the other way around. Remember this.

Learn more about Moxils?

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moxil Encyclopedia

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:39 pm

☆ Visual Appearance ☆
A guideline of what the species looks like will be provided below. Images entailing anatomy, Muscular movement, and breed varients, as well as text clarifying rarities and breed specific genes. All moxils are small creatures covered from nose to tail in furr, have external animal ears, a minimum of six appendages, two of them being wings, enlarged eyes, and a short, usually near flat snout. The species comes in a variety of colors based on there environment or other factors.

☆ Breeds ☆
Cliff-side - The Most Common
Domesticated Very Common
Toxin Uncommon
Mountain Uncommon
Plains Common
Seraph Legendary

More to discover!
☆ Rarity Chart ☆
✭ Breed Requirement ✭
6 legs, nearly flat nose, 2 large eyes, and Wings bare minimum
    *If you floof is missing limbs it doesn't count as less then 6 legs + 2 Wings, as long as they once had 6 legs
    more limbs/eyes/wings is allowed
✭ Breed Exclusive ✭
if it is a mix of the breeds it can have the other features. though adopts that are mixed breeds are legendary in rarity
    Toxin - No pupil/Iris ; 8 legs ; Goop
    Seraph - Feathered ears ; Feathers on back like scales ; Halos
    Mountain - Extra Long horns ; Extremely thick claws ; Scales
    Domesticated - No claws ; Lion mane that only covers neck
    Plains - Overly Large Ears ; Munchkin legs
    Cliffside - No Edits

✭ The Most Common ✭
Minor Fur, Ear, tail edits
✭ Very Common ✭
Minor Wing, feet edits, pupil edits
✭ Common ✭
Major Fur, Major Ear, small horns, whiskers, antenna, Moth wings
✭ Rare ✭
Additional Appendages (excluding wings), Minor Eye Edits, large horns, Major wings, scales, feathers a crossed body
✭ Very Rare ✭
No Fur (eg only scales, sking, or feathers), Multiple wings, Major Eye edits
✭ Legendary ✭
Goop, glowing, floating appendages, Halo, Magical Ailments (e.g. floating fire)

✭ To be Rated✭
If an artist comes up with something that isn't on the list I'll put it here till we decide where to put it.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me