[ nanab sanctuary ] -- [ beauty contest ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ nanab sanctuary ] -- [ beauty contest ]

Postby Virixin » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:52 am

Welcome to the hall of Nanab Sanctuary's very own Beauty Contests!
    These contests will be held every other weekend, from Friday to Sunday!

Much like the Hoenn region, Nanab Sanctuary will run their Beauty Contests in two easy rounds, with a third being run only when necessary. Furthermore, a trio of judges will work together to decide the fate of each contestant.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the rounds ]

Postby Virixin » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:45 am

[ πš›πšŽπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ ]

Nanab Sanctuary awards each entrant Rare Candies ( RC ), their form of currency.

First place will receive a total of 30 RC
        Second place will receive a total of 20 RC
        Third place will receive a total of 10 RC
        All other entrants will receive 5 RC

[ πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš πš˜πš—πšŽ ]

The Dress-up Round.

Each entrant is awarded a Fashion Case upon signing up for their first entry into the Beauty Contest!
      For the first round, each entrant is asked to tell us how they dress up their Pokemon. This answer can be given in either written or art form, whichever the user chooses. The more creative, the better.

All Fashion Cases hold the same item for each user. A user may acquire more accessories through the Nanab Sanctuary Pokemart whenever they wish to upgrade their selection. Proof of purchase must be given!

A standard Fashion Case will carry: x2 Pink Barrettes, x2 Red Barrettes, x2 Pink Flowers, x2 Red Flowers, x2 Blue Flowers, x4 of each Fluff types, x2 of each Feather types, and x1 Determination.

Word limits for writing will be given in each opening!

[ πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ]

The Skill Round.

Show off your Pokemon's talents! Can they decorate your bedroom in 5 seconds flat? Can they bake 100 cookies in two minutes? Share with us those unique talents that make your Pokemon... your Pokemon!

This round will receive answers in the same way from round one. These answers can be given in either written or art form, whichever the user chooses. If you choose to do art, you may also give a short explanation for what exactly is their talent!

Word limits for writing will be given in each opening!

[ πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ ]

Battling.

In the circumstance of a potential tie, a third round has been implemented. A battle will be held between the two contestants tied for first to decide the ultimate winner.

As per a typical battle, the first Pokemon to be brought down to 0 HP will be awarded second place.
      To keep things fair between each contestant, there will be a level* posted for all Pokemon at the beginning of each opening to keep an unfair balance from occurring. Each entrant will have their base HP at that level.

Moves will be decided by contestants when they enter for their first time through their application form. These moves are locked in until updating through a new opening. Moves may not be HM moves unless bought (with proof) from the PokeMart and updated later on through a new opening.

Finally, battles will be decided through RNG, typings, and any potential battle calculators.

* Outside of the Beauty Contest, Pokemon can be any level their trainers wish.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the judges ]

Postby Virixin » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 pm

xxxx
There will be a total of three judges at a time. These three will work together to decide each ranking after every round.
Judges will cycle through every so often at random times. Our current judges will be:

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
[[ milkshxkexxxx||xxxxwileyfangsxxxx||xxxxgiraffidae ]]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me