prompts ☆ modern thylacines grand opening event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

prompts ☆ modern thylacines grand opening event

Postby mars » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:05 pm

welcome to the grand opening event for modern thylacines !! you can find the event hub here (:

- - -

you can find a new prompt here to answer every day of the event. anyone of any writing skill can participate! the minimum is 50 words per response, but more effort can mean more rewards.

each prompt answered will get you an item for the species, a different item each day. one lucky winner will win a custom thylacine for their efforts every day, too — this means that seven customs in total will be given out! you can only win this special reward once.

I encourage everyone to have fun with their prompt responses. you can answer as you or as one of your ocs, anything really goes! I hope you'll enjoy the plot line of this tasmanian adventure~

fill out the form below to claim your reward !!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]day:[/b] one
[b]prompt:[/b]

- - -

current prompt:

day two:

whatever the reason, you're here now and you're riding through the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers on a jeep that looks better suited for an african safari than a temperate rainforest adventure! you end up getting stuck in the mud a handful of times and have to help free the vehicle, pushing by hand. when that fails, the party breaks out chains and uses another car to pull the stuck one out. what would be a simple drive takes many extra hours of labor and sweat. yikes.

thankfully, though, you're not stranded — you make it to the location that the scientists have been mentioning before the sun sets and quickly begin your hike out into the tasmanian wilderness. the first thing that hits you is how quiet it is in this forest, almost as if there are no animals at all. it's strange and eerie. they have to be hiding somewhere, but most don't make a single movement or a sound! then, as you walk deeper, you begin to spot the large trees surrounding you. they look as if they've been untouched by man for thousands of years. this place seems otherworldly, almost like you've stepped onto another planet.

the scientists inform you that you'll be pitching tents here and staying the night. are you going to have a campfire and risk burning down the forest just to roast some marshmallows, tell ghost stories and get spooked by curious animals in the wee hours of the morning, or go to bed at a reasonable time like the good little children you are so you can get up bright and early for your research tomorrow?

tell me, traveler. how do you spend the night?

previous prompts:

day one:

you find yourself on the large island of tasmania, the home of the last known wild thylacines on earth. a group of scientists has invited you to tag along while they research the mysterious, extinct animals, and for some odd reason you agreed to it. was it your sense of adventure as an outdoorsman? the allure of discovery as a fellow scientist? did your boss make you come along to write that press release, or was it the sheer beauty of the island or love of the thylacine that convinced you?

say, traveler, what brought you here?
Last edited by mars on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord: "mars ˖⁺ ̩̩̥☾⋆˚̩̥̩ ٠͙ ˖#8356"

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prompts ☆ modern thylacines grand opening event

Postby skip » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm

user: .River.
day: one
prompt:Since I was a young child, I always had a fascination and love of animals. I wanted to help save endangered species, clean the ocean and save the sea animals, and just everything to do with helping animals. When I was offered the chance to come along with scientists to research the extinct thylacine, I was overjoyed. I immediately accepted, and rushed to pack my bags. I knew this was what I wanted, why wouldn't I go on this opportunity of a lifetime? Each day leading up to my adventure to Tasmania, I grew more and more excited. When the day to depart to the island arrived, I had butterflies in my stomach. What was I going to help find? What was going to happen? What if we found thylacines? Thylacines had been the first extinct animal I learned of, so it stuck as my favorite. I knew I wanted to do this, but was I ready for this adventure of a lifetime?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prompts ☆ modern thylacines grand opening event

Postby mars » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:07 pm

prompt two is now open <3
    congrats to .River., you've won the daily custom thylacine! I'll message you after the event ends to discuss what markings you'd like :D

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord: "mars ˖⁺ ̩̩̥☾⋆˚̩̥̩ ٠͙ ˖#8356"

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups