Chokii | Off-Oekaki Approvals

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Chokii | Off-Oekaki Approvals

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

★ -- guidelines

off-oekaki chokii must be posted and approved here. all of the main guidelines for making chokii
also apply to off-oekaki adopts.

• each off-oekaki chokii must be listed with the form provided below on its own post. double-posting is
fine.

• off-oekaki chokiis that were commissioned, or were paid for in any capacity, must have that fact listed
clearly, above edits and rarity.

• each off-oekaki chokii must include a list of edits and the rarity level of the adopt.

• off-oekaki chokiis may not be posted using the oekaki board.

• chokiis uncommon and above must include links to previously made chokiis as proof of rarity earned.
for example, when you post an uncommon chokii, you must include links to the last four common chokiis
you made. you only need to include the most recent adopts that earn you uncommon or higher:
example.

• off-oekaki chokii must be approved before they can be used, gifted, traded or bred.

main page | nursery page | trade + readoption thread | trait guide

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

________________________________________________________________________________________________

★ -- off-oekaki approval form (please erase parenthesis)

Code: Select all
[b]I need approval![/b]

Username: (Artist, link profile)
Chokii Owner: (Link profile)
Chokii Name:
Off-Oekaki Image: (Permanent File)
Edits: (List all edits and rarity)
Proof of Rarity: (Erase if not applicable)

[b]Thank you![/b]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me