Partner kal Readopt

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Partner kal Readopt

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:34 am

Hey guys, Im here to re adopt 2 more kals with a more detailed contest to happen. Basically this will be a partner contest But you may apply for both on your own if that's what you'd prefer, BUT I should warn, it will affect part of the marking and judging progress cause these kals were put up for a partnership to be made. Doesn't mean a Solo wont win, Just might be lowered chances(If theres a good partner form)

No limited to the kals you own, anyone can enter. Off thread forms are fine. Off-site I'd prefer less but still allowed.
This will be a Limited Impress me contest which, you may have up to 5 'components' Per kal(so if you are soloing it, you get 10. 5 per kal). each below are 1 Component.
- 500 Words
-1 Piece of art
-1 Comic frame(3 Pieces) Text would have to be included as a component though.

You may use the same piece of art from your partners(If its couple related) as Decoration.

Then contest is based around their relationship, that being said they can be anything close(I dont want them being Serious Enemies).
A couple, Siblings, Best Friends, Close Co-workers, Anything as long as it has them being close to one another.

End date will be 3 weeks from posting. Open to Extensions on notice tho.

Kals at hand are;
Euraline
Kalarissa

For the Purpose of me finding them please include;

Code: Select all
Username:
Partners form:(If both please state)
Kal: Kalarissa / Euraline(the one YOU are going for)
New Name:

These things wont count in your word limit but from there please do as you will. Just leave the name of the kal you are trying for so I can judge it. At the end Please List your components, ect
Components: 3x words, 2x art(Links here(So I can determine decoration art from partners form)
Last edited by HellyBoo on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Partner kal Readopt

Postby La Volpe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:52 am

res πŸ‘€
✦ aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Partner kal Readopt

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:06 am

god im C R Y I N G
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardine » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:10 am

mark!!
(pm me if you would like to be partners! i'm open to anyone, it'll just shorten the workload by a little bit ;> )

x
╔───────────────────────────╗
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxFollowing βœ“
fish guy

win C$500 + OMGSRs (every entry gets rares)
USD commissions open. black lives matter
11:32AM - Jun 26 2012
β†Ά xxxxxx ⇄ xxxxxxx β™₯
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β•šβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β•
sardine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherchΓ©. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:02 am

dropping!
good luck to you all, euraline is a precious bean c:
Last edited by recherchΓ©. on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 am

Res
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi Β¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the spoopy gengar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:19 am

bump

open for partners, feel free to pm me!
Last edited by the spoopy gengar on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
β†±β˜οΈŽxβ˜€οΈŽxβ˜οΈŽβ†°
✰she/her✰
✰really bad english✰
✰feel free to pm or trade me✰
↳
β˜†x©︎xβ˜†β†²
the spoopy gengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 am

Username: Calibri
          Partner?: Going solo!
            Kalon(s): Euraline & Kalarissa
            New Name(s): Euraline - Delphine Dupont, Kalarissa - Ameline Dupont
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you going to leave me now?"

As they watched her father's coffin slowly being lowered into the ground, the young girl's eyes were fixed on the tombstone in front of them. The silence surrounding them was deafening. Extended family she had never spoken to and her father's coworkers, friends and acquaintances who pretended to care about her father were all gathered around the two of them, patting them reassuringly on the back and giving them hugs out of sympathy without speaking a word. They cried, yet Delphine could not cry with them. She desperately wanted to - she worried she was not mourning enough for her father's passing, yet no matter how much she tried, no tears fell. The entire setting felt too surreal, like something out of a movie. She couldn't hear a single word the priest said to her, but imagined it'd be something condescending laced with pity, as if she wasn't aware of what had happened to her father. "He's in a better place now", "it was quick, he didn't feel a thing", "he'll be watching over you from wherever he is now". Their words fell on deaf ears - none of it would bring her beloved father back to them. Her mind felt fuzzy, unclear - unable to focus on anything that was happening around her. Only a single question circled around inside her head.
After everyone had said their goodbyes and they were finally left alone in the graveyard, Delphine mustered up the courage to look at her stepmother. The gentle breeze ran through her long hair, her face empty of expression - as if she was staring at nothing at all. The young girl looked down bashfully. "Ameline?" her innocent voice whispered before she returned her gaze upwards to face her stepmother. Her gentle eyes looked down at the child - rather than pity in the way she looked at her - the same pity her family showed when they spoke to the orphaned girl - Ameline's eyes were full of understanding and genuine worry for the child. Her lips curled upwards into a soft smile. "Yes, Delphine?" Delphine saw her own, pitiful reflection in her stepmother's beautiful crystal blue irises. She cleared her voice and straightened her back, yet all attempts to look brave failed her. The small, skinny girl's silhouette seemed out-of-place next to her stepmother's calm and confident exterior. "Are you going to leave me now?" Silence once more. Ameline looked at the beautifully engraved, golden letters of the tombstone in front of them and read the name of her late husband. Tears welled up in her eyes as reality finally started to settle in. Her heart broke for the little girl. Ameline quickly blinked her tears away, cleared her voice and attempted to gather herself before she turned back to look at Delphine. She squatted down to reach eye-level with the child, her gaze meeting hers. Ameline took her hands in her own, gently running her thumbs across the back of Delphine's hands. She smiled reassuringly. "No, Delphine - I am not going anywhere."
(500/500)

"No, Delphine - I am not going anywhere."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Components: (So far)
- 1x words
Last edited by Calibri on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mpdg » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:38 am

click the weapons to be taken to my form!

Last edited by mpdg on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i'm absol! he/him. adult
talk 2 me about: emo,
post hardcore, pop punk,
vocaloid, pokemon, OCs,
music history in general,
or anything else ur heart
desires. i am not always
active here but shoot me
a PM if u need anything!
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ free palestine

mpdg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:55 am

res,, going solo but pm for a partner if youre going for euraline !!
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me