Dekkhian Canidae - Leaping Thieves - Design Guide

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby RupturedRaptor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:50 am

Dekkhian Canidae

feel free to post opinions and ideas regarding the design guide. Feedback and criticism towards this guide will always be greatly appreciated as it helps the species improve. ^^

this is to guide customs/myos and artist search entries so users know what is classified as realistic & unrealistic within the species.

This guide may change over time and traits may be added, changed or removed.

If there are ever any questions about this, weather you're making a myo, artist search entry, a hired artist, or just curious, feel free to ask me.

'Unrealistic' Dekkhian adopts will always be marked as 'unrealistic'.
If the Dekkhian isn't marked as 'unrealistic', its considered 'realistic'.
Last edited by RupturedRaptor on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Design Guide - Realistic Dekkhians

Postby RupturedRaptor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:27 am

This is a guide for traits that are considered 'realistic' within the Dekkhian Canidae species.

-no line edits, however removable accessories are allowed

- Any eye color is permitted.
- The paw & nose color must be natural to canine and/or feline species (with one exception, see below)
- Any shade of blue is also permitted as a nose/paw color.
- Claws can be any realistic looking color (any color claws could naturally be).

- All colors & markings found on real life canidae, felidae, equidae, cervidae and rodentia species are all permitted.
- designs with colors and/or markings inspired by ball python morphs are permitted.
- designs with colors and/or markings inspired by any of the specific things on this list are also permitted.

- Any browns, cremes, human skin tones and white, greys and black are permitted.
- Dark reds are permitted.
- Dark/Muddy blues are permitted. (example)
- Vibrant reds & oranges are permitted (example).

-Small hints of unnatural colors and markings are allowed, but only in moderation. The bulk of the design should appear realistic. This is honestly a case by case basis, but if the design is 95% relaistic (by this guides standard) then it should be fine.
Last edited by RupturedRaptor on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Design Guide - Unrealistic Dekkhians

Postby RupturedRaptor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 am

'Unrealistic' Dekkhians are basically anything that isn't included in the list above that marks a trait as 'unrealistic'.

'Unrealistic' Dekkhians mist still have the following traits:
-the eye marking must stay (unedited) and can only be a dark color/shade

Essentially, appart from the thing listed above and a few things about glowing traits, anything is allowed. If you're unsure about a trait, feel free to ask by posting here (preffered), pming the owner (not preferable, their pms are often full), or contacting them on toyhou.se or da (both linked in their signature).

Regarding Glowing Traits:
-The eye marking must never glow.

-ALL glowing traits must have a reference without the glow and must stay on a removeable layer.

-The Dekkhian itself CANNOT glow. However, something growing on it can glow, such as an algae with a symbiotic relationship (for example). What it is that glows can be anything, from a fungi, to magic fairy dust.

-Traits such as magic with a particle effect or halows are always ok to glow. Magic can also be used as the reason as to why the Dekkhian glows.

Note:
-accesories do not count as traits, and all Dekkhians can have any accessory, weather they have a 'realistic' or 'unrealistic' design. The accessory must be on a seperate & removable layer and the Dekkhian has to have a reference without the accessories.
Last edited by RupturedRaptor on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RupturedRaptor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:58 am

Specific things list:
(in the case on moths or butterflies assume its larval stage is not permitted unless its also stated separately.)

(this list may be updated to add more things over time)
Last edited by RupturedRaptor on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RupturedRaptor » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:08 am

Posting open, mostly for asking questions (i prefer people posted here opposed to pming me, my pms are always full).
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me