Strytchwek Plain Walkers Bank

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Hello and welcome to our bank. Here we will keep track of all Wekies and items owned by community members. Wekies can be used to purchase a variety of Items ranging from small items, up to custom Walkers! You can earn Wekies in a variety of ways, but most commonly through participating in contests of speed and endurance with your Walkers. Don't fret though if you do not have a walker to partake in contests, you can also get Wekies through art and writing challenges, as well as by being a runner up in special adopt contests, or buy purchasing them with CS currency and pets. Also please do not post on this thread.

Currently the bank is closed so no items are available, but feel free to brows our collection for when we open.

Items available for purchase:
Small item edit-500 W
Medium item edit- 1,000 w
Large item edit- 2,000 W
Twin chance increase(gives an 85% chance for twins)-10,000 W
VC-Common Custom- 5,000 W
Uncommon Custom- 10,000 W
Rare Custom-20,000 W

Purchasing Wekies:
1 C$= 150 Wekies
1 Rare pet from After 2012 =250 Wekies
1 Rare pet from before 2012 = 500 wekies

*note- You may only purchase 1,500 Wekies a week

Main Adopt--Archive--Bank--Breeding Center--Fan Club-- Discord

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me