Westport Cob Store - opening soon!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Westport Cob Store - opening soon!

Postby Inkiing » Mon May 07, 2018 1:07 pm

This is the official Westport Cob store, where you can find anything from Showing tack to custom horses

Tack:
you may purchase *one* set of tack for *one* horse. tack cannot be shared. You may also change the colors of your tack, but no wild crazy colors, camo is also not a color, patterns are not acceptable. You may pick *two* colors for your tack, one for your bridle, reins, and saddle pad, and one **natural** color of brown, tan, cream, or black for your saddle and girth. You may also choose copper, brass, gold, silver, or iron for your bit and metal points. The artist who made your horse will also primarily be doing your tack, but can pass it to someone else at their digression.

Code: Select all
*i want some tack!*
tack color:
saddle color:
metal color:
payment: (min 2c$ or one UC)

Semi-custom ticket:
this is redeemable for one partial custom. you can only use this once. you must pick one of the 3 base coats, Bay, Black, or Chestnut. The artist will pick a coat that's part of that base. You may also choose solid OR paint OR appy. you may NOT ask for brindle, chimera, somatic, albino, dom. white, or anything else of the sort in the extras box. the extras box is suggestion that the artist DOES NOT have to take, but lets them know roughly what you like. no markings are chosen.

Code: Select all
*i want a semi!*
base color:
solid, paint, or appy?
extras:
payment?

customs not open yet
Inkiing "Ink"
he/him * adult player

Wanna Support My Art?
Deviant Art!
i do not handle any USD sales over CS, please refer to DA to do so