[☆] silentclan: a rise clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[☆] silentclan: a rise clan

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:34 am

Note;; I am in the process of remaking this thread. Do not lock this thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silentclan.
Most will smile upon that name. The leader
is kind, open, and respectful. There is not
really anything jarring about her, most would be happy to talk to her. Others believe that the clan is very passive, as their name implies. However, few know the true nature of Silentclan, as well as their leader. The clan is deceiving, maintaining a fake positive demeanor, in order to keep the darker services beneath the surface. Most cats of Silentclan lack mercy, others are just there for survival. But for the right price, and the right motivation, some cats of Silentclan can be driven to crime.

"You want to look around more? Very well."
# of cats: 35 | level: 27 | slots: 31/135

41. Wholesun
42. Bananablossom
43. Tundrawhisper
44. Warrior
45. Warrior
46. Warrior
47. Warrior
48. Warrior
49. Warrior
50. Peachflower

HMS:
1. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3796546&hilit=HM&start=10#p118525757
2. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3792577&p=118878749#p118878606
3. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4007131&start=10#p123330750
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 78 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: clan info

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:03 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Clan Info
      Silentclan is a group of cats who have come together due to the fact that they were unwanted or treated cruelly. This group of cats has formed not only a clan to protect one another from threats, but a silent contract to make sure that other cats are never put in this position - and they are willing to deal with it in the most major of ways, including murder. Silentclan is a clan with two sanctuaries where contracts to carry out bad deeds against those you don't like can be arranged - however, these contracts must be within reason, such they have done something damaging to you, like frequent harassment, keeping you from sleeping, etc.

This clan functions like most others at first glance, as their darker and more secretive function is not very prominent at first. Typically, the clan itself seeks out cats who seem to be troubled, mostly from a couple of cats being assigned as warriors who are specifically trained to seek out information about cats from other clans. The cats that they make contracts typically don't come to Silentclan first. Silentclan comes to them to stop this bad treatment that they themselves once experienced.

Silentclan, in order to function, has two sanctuaries. One of them is in a forest, where other clan cats are welcomed to come and discuss contracts as well as payment for dealing with nuisances in their life. Silentclan, however, does not do this without payment.There are several payments Silentclan accepts, such as prey, a firstborn kit, herbs for the medicine cat, or perhaps a trade of apprentices/warriors.

To sum Silentclan up, it is called Silentclan due to the fact they have, essentially, a silently functioning faction within their own clan, comprised of cats who are willing to kill, willing to steal, willing to kitnap, and willing to put an end to someone's suffering because of another cruel cat. Silentclan is meant to prevent bad things from happening to one cat, but as a result, may make bad things happen to another cat.
Last edited by dimi. on Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: contract system

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:06 am

About Sanctuaries
      The concept of Sanctuaries may need to be explained before anyone understands it. In each Sanctuary, there are two cats. One cat is the cat who brings the victim into their sanctuary, while the other is the negotiator for a plan to deal with the problem at hand.
      Victims are brought into this sanctuary if they desire to deal with the problem, and are never forced to go against their will.

In these sanctuaries, contracts are planned. Between the Negotiator and victim, agreements are met. The concept of contracts is simple enough. The negotiator agrees to get someone to deal with the victim's problem for a certain amount of payment. Depending on the severity of the problem, payment may be as small as enough prey to feed an elder, or, in the most extreme cases(typically a case where a cat is requested to be killed), a cat must be given to the clan to increase the numbers in order for the contract to be taken care of.

Contract Details
    • The contract must be made with a negotiator in one of the sanctuaries, otherwise it is not official.
    • There must be a good reason for the contract if the desired result is murder. As this goes against warrior code without good reason, Silentclan refuses to kill unless the payment is rich and the reasons are substantial.
    • Payment always comes beforehand. In the case scenario that a customer is unable to pay, the Sanctuary reserves the right to sabotage said cat who hasn't paid.
    • Once contracts are agreed upon, payment cannot be changed.
Last edited by dimi. on Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: reputation

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:18 am

Amberstar is very polite with other cats and addresses all other clans with a huge amount of respect, regardless of previous issues and petty feuds among cats between her clan and others. She is known to respect all others, and for that, she herself has earned the clan a positive reputation. However, the operation beneath this surface has plunged a few stubborn claws into the back of Silentclan, often causing Silentclan to be attacked by individual loners or small packs of rogues. These attacks typically happen if an offer/contract is refused by one of the sanctuary holders and can happen if one of the rogues happens to spy on Silentclan long enough to learn the location.

The clan reputation is difficult to explain, as there are two polar opposite reputations that Silentclan could fall under. Their reputation typically is decided by a ruling factor - are you a clan cat, or a rogue/loner? If you are a clan cat, you are typically treated with respect and sometimes are even pampered to around Silentclan, but rogues and loners may grow to despise Silentclan due to their stubborn nature.

Last edited by dimi. on Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: traditions

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:22 am

Traditions
      One of the traditions that Silentclan has is a large feast, usually at the beginning of Leaf-fall when the temperatures are dropping. Amberstar, along side all of the warriors and apprentices of Silentclan, go on a large hunt and stock up on plenty of prey for a couple of days prior to the feast. When all the food is gathered, it is taken up to the training area, where any of the clans that Silentclan has done contracts for are welcome to come to join in one this feast. The feast continues for two days, and often playful duels are held in the arena-styled training area, where clan leaders can make bets for prey, cats, and other things. [118 words]

The second tradition that Silentclan has is one that takes place only whenever a new litter of kits is born. A day after the kits are born, the medicine cat and the leader host a meeting at night. In this meeting, all of the other cats sit on the ground before the leader's stone while the medicine cat and the leader sit on the end of it. Once the cats are gathered, all of them raise their heads to the sky with their eyes shut, and chant out the names of the kits, wishing them good health and hoping that Starclan will smile upon them, and support them in all of their affairs; even the troublesome ones as they grow.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: general territory

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:24 am

Territory
      Silentclan's notorious for their clan location. They live in a forest in the center of a large plain, where for several miles in each direction, there is seemingly nothing aside from the plain. Silentclan lives in the center of the forest where their camp is, and their borders extend roughly two miles outward from the outer edges of the forest. To their knowledge, they are the only clan to reside within this plain as well as the only clan within the forest. Silentclan has questionable clan borders, as their territory is several miles, most likely about a two day travel at the least to get to any clan to the north, south, east, or west.

The forest Silentclan resides in has large trees that reach for the sky, most likely large oak trees. Each of these trees has many branches that reach outward and shade the paths and clearings of the forest, each covered with dense green leaves during the seasons of Newleaf and Greenleaf. Because of these leaves, the forest is well shaded, but the leaves over the camp are spread out enough to the point that there is always light within clan, it's only beyond the camp where it sometimes gets dark, like the sun has already set.

The terrain several miles of Silentclan in each direction has a huge variety. To the north of the forest, there is a large river, where cats of Silentclan will often go to get a drink and hunt for fish. The apprentices and sometimes older kits are trained to swim in this water, in the off chance that the plain gets flooded with water and they need to temporarily get to safety until the flooding passes. The river is one of the most prominent land marks of Silentclan, as to the east several miles, it leads to another large forest, where other clans reside. To the west at the end of the river, there is a small pool of water, where the medicine cats of Silentclan used to communicate with Silentclan until Rosethorn took over the duty and made a pool within her own den.

To the south, several miles in the distance, there is a large section of mountains that tower above the the plain, several miles up. The mountains serve as protection for Silentclan, as cats can rarely make their way over the mountain without facing difficulty. The borders to the south end a couple miles away from the mountains, but the mountains would be considered their territory as well, if Silentclan could confirm that no other cats resided within the cold mountains. The terrain that is beyond the mountains is unknown to cats of Silentclan, as they are instructed to stray away from the rough terrain.

In the east, there is seemingly nothing. The plain continues outward for several miles, a forest supposedly near the end of the river. Not many cats travel this route though, as it would be a long journey. This path was utilized by Poppyflame in order to lead herself to Willowsong and Silentclan, as well as the forest where the fire Rosethorn started took place. Silentclan medicine cats, such as Poppy, are known to vanish for a few days and go explore the land to the east out of sheer curiosity despite it being against Amberstar's wishes.

The west, several miles out, has a large city full of two-legs, where often smoke can be seen in the distances from the factories pumping out a variety of new products. This city is where one of the Sanctuaries where contracts are organized resides, which is directly beneath a bridge on the highway. The city is often avoided by Silentclan cats, but if a contract is on the pelt of a cat in the city, they have no qualms taking the adventure for some payment.

North Border: ?
      South Borders: Nocturneclan Hollowclan
      East Border: Thistleclan
      West Border: ?
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: camp

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:26 am

Camp + Other Locations
      [Camp]
      During Leaf-fall, the clearing is often littered with leaves of various colors, which are played in by the kits and apprentices. During this season, the apprentices are typically the ones in charge of getting the leaves out of the clearing, so meetings can be held without disruption. In Leaf-bare, this is when the camp is the brightest. All the trees have lost their leaves, but the snow this area receives is not as brutal as the other surrounding areas. During Leafbare, all the dens are sheltered with several more lairs of moss to keep the falling snow out, along with the blinding white light from the snow on the ground.

The camp has an empty core and one large, jagged stone where Amberstar sits to hold meetings. All the dens for the separate ranks surround this opening. The farthest from the entrance is the Nursery, which is in a large hole at the base of the largest tree in the forest, where a moss curtain hangs just above the door to give birthing mothers privacy. The area inside is dark, and comforting for mothers and kits who are trying to sleep.

The second den is the Elders den, just a few meters away from the nursery den. Their den is comprised of sticks, which are securely tied together with cobwebs. The cobwebs are replaced each moon to ensure no damage occurs, regardless of weather. The elders are shielded from the elements by several large leaves gathered from the towering trees above, which are carefully placed between the sticks to get the den a roof.

The third den, which is across from the nursery, is the medicine den. There is a small slope that leads into a small cavern, where several herbs are organized on the ground, divided by barriers comprised of three sticks. On the right side of the den, a few beds have been made for ill cats to sleep in and be monitored by the medicine cats. In the back of the den, there is one isolated nest, where the medicine cat sleeps. Beside it, there are several wads of moss gathered, so apprentices can grab them to go get water for the ill.

The fourth den is to the right of the nursery, and is the den for the apprentices. It is another, slightly larger cavern than the medicine den, where several nests lay inside. Scattered throughout the den are a few claw marks from playful fighting.

The fifth den is the warriors den, which is the closest to the entrance in case any danger comes to their clan. It is the largest den in the camp, a cavern covered by many leaves. The leaves are present so the den slightly blends in from far away, allowing the warriors to attack unsuspecting danger and take them by surprise. On both sides of the entrance to the warriors den, there are two moss pads, where warriors who are sitting vigil may sit on to be comfortable for long periods of time. Inside of the den, there are many beds, most of them in the back away from the entrance.

The final den, which is the farthest from the entrance, is where the leader, Amberstar and her current deputy reside. The den is just behind the large rock used for meetings in the clearing, and has two nests inside, which are on opposite sides of the den. On the wall beside one of the nests are 9 stars that are drawn, all of them identical. These stars are used for Amberstar to track how many lives she has left with the aid of Starclan.

[Sanctuary 1]
      The first Sanctuary is present in a forest south of Silentclan's forest. This sanctuary is hidden deep within the forest, present in a small cave. There are two nests within the den, where the Sanctuary Holders rest when contracts are not being debated. In the center of the den, there is a circle with the Emblem for Silentclan within it and moss pads surrounding it, where these contracts are discussed and agreed or disagreed upon.

The den has a few tufts of fur scattered throughout it, since a few debates have gotten intense and physical. There is also a small prey pile where the two Sanctuary Holders as well as their visitor can eat from while discussing.

[Sanctuary 2]
      The secondary Sanctuary is located in an odd location. It is under a bridge below a highway where "monsters" drive rapidly day and night. There are several stones scattered beneath this bridge, but some have been paved aside for a small meeting area for the cats. There is also a small gap between the bridge and these rocks for the sanctuary holders to sleep or hide from the two-legs during the daylight if they happen to go under this bridge. This area isn't blatantly a sanctuary, but blends into the environment so they can observe any kittypets that may get their attention.

[Training Grounds]
      The Training Grounds are up a hill just south of the main camp. At the top of the hill, there is a circle made of vines and short sticks carefully stood up on their ends to form the makeshift fence. Surrounding this fence are several moss pads, most with claw marks in them. These were present for people to watch intense training sessions between a warrior and an apprentice, as Silentclan is known to be a bit more brutal than others, but not too harsh. On one of the moss pads is a large leaf, where the medicine cat can bring herbs to treat wounds.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: warrior code

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:29 am

Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Last edited by dimi. on Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: medicine

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:30 am

Alder Bark
Beech Leaves
Bindweed
Blackberry Leaves
Borage Leaves
Bright-eye
Broom
Burdock Root
Burnet
Catchweed
Catmint
Celandine
Chamomile
Chervil
Chickweed
Cob Nuts
Cobwebs
Coltsfoot
Comfrey Root
Daisy Leaf
Dandelion
Dock
Elder Leaves
Fennel
Feverfew
Goatweed
Goldenrod
Hawkweed
Heather Nectar
Honey
Horsetail
Ivy Leaf
Juniper Berries
Lamb's Ear
Lavender
Lovage
Lungwort
Mallow Leaves
Marigold
Mint
Mouse Bile
Dried Oak Leaf
Parsley
Poppy Seeds
Ragwort Leaves
Ragwort
Raspberry Leaves
Rosemary
Rush
Sorrel
Stick
Stinging Nettle
Sweet-Sedge
Tansy
Tormentil
Thyme
Traveling Herbs
Watermint
Wild Garlic
Willow Bark
Willow Leaves
Wintergreen
Yarrow
**Deathberries
**Foxglove Seeds
**Holly Berries
**Deadly Nightshade
**Water Hemlock

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/quote]
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: clan gallery

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:31 am

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me