ThatPinkThing's VOK Tribe Page - The Tribe of Rising Oak

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

ThatPinkThing's VOK Tribe Page - The Tribe of Rising Oak

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Please don't post here, thank you! <3
I can't wait till I have seventeen-thousand tiny rodents to pile into my arms.

I haven't played an adoptable roleplay thing before, so please move this thread if it needs to be elsewhere!

title post (here): about the tribe
guide: storage of stuff that needs storing
mouse pages

Welcome to the Tribe of Rising Oak!
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Writing for Levelling

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Level 1: Create a personality for your founder: In Moss' info post.
Level 2: Describe your tribe's environment/village in either art or writing:
    The Tribe of Rising Oak's name was appropriately chosen. It wasn't an Iceland/Greenland situation. The mice of this tribe are extremely at home up high in the trees or on the ground under the cover of the forest ceiling. Most dens and hideaways for these mice are inside hollowed-out sections of trees or under roots. (Underground usually, but some aboveground, under-root dens exist. They are the ones that take the most construction. Heavy coverage is added to one side at a slant, creating a little tent-like space. These spaces aren't the best for protection from predators, so they are usually just used as meeting or relaxation places.)

Aside from the trees themselves, TORO's environment is mostly on a hillside. Because of this, the mice have built great endurance by climbing up and down the hills all day. Though while they have endurance, they are far from the fastest mice. They rely more on their ideas and strength.

A stream runs down the hillside that the mice live on. During summer, they have a tendency to migrate a little closer to the water, but very few mice swim, as they could be easily swept away.
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art for Levelling

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Level 3: Draw a scene for one of your tribe members.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Storage Post

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:19 pm

just in case, now onto the mice
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leader & Founder: Moss

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Name: Moss
Build: small, muscular
Personality: Relentlessly determined, Moss is the definition of a go-getter. Since a young age, he's been on his own. His survival skills are great, and since he's raised himself, he is a bit small but very fit. He doesn't let his small (even smaller than usual) frame contain his personality and ideas; he's smart and he knows it. He'll always make his opinions and ideas known, but if you can get him to listen for long enough to explain your OWN idea/opinion, he may change his mind and support you. Maybe. He's a little bit of a hopeless romantic, too, very relationship driven and valuing the time he gets to spend with his tribemates, romantic or not.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me