Globarkies | Owner Search!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Globarkies | Owner Search!

Postby crumblecake » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:24 am

This is a bit sad to say, but I have no interest in Globarkies anymore. I am looking for someone new to own and take care of Globarkies, in a way that I haven't been able to the past couple weeks. That being said, I want the new owner to be just as capable,
or more capable, than me.

The new owner can change any of the lineart, they can stop the gif and make it just a regular image, they can change anything they would like; its their thread. I'm not quite sure how ownership transferring works, but I will fully give you the thread through the contract, and I will only stay on as a desperate option if everything goes wrong! Please, fill out the form below, and post it on this thread. The owner gets the .psd and .mdp files to both the baby base and the adult base, and anything else they may need.

Again; if you don't want to gif these, you can make them into flat images!

Code: Select all
username:
how long have you known about Globarkies:
what are your future plans for this adopt:
tell me about yourself:
have you had any experience in other adopts, and if so, link them and describe them:
examples of art(not required to own the adopt, but is a boost):
why do you want Globarkies:
will you be co-owning(if so, they must post a form as well):
other(anything i should know, anything i didnt cover, anything you wish me to include if ownership is transferred):

Please be thorough! Globarkies has sentimental value to me, as they are my first adopts. c:
xxxxixxxixxxxcrumblecake

xxxixart shop | chubbies

borzoi crew wrote:
•••••••••••••••
"quoet"

•••••••••••••••
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Globarkies | Owner Search!

Postby Spencer Reid » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:55 am

username: Spencer Reid
how long have you known about Globarkies: Probably about a year, maybe more
what are your future plans for this adopt: I would like to keep it going the way you did, with plenty of events, artist and mod searches, and such
tell me about yourself: I live in Oregon, I'm pretty nice and outgoing, and I think logically, so conflict resolution is easy.
have you had any experience in other adopts, and if so, link them and describe them: Not owning them, but I've had experience with modding your adopts and adopting them too.
examples of art(not required to own the adopt, but is a boost): It's not working, I can't upload it. I'll send it on discord.
why do you want Globarkies: I just love these little guys. I would love to share them with the world.
will you be co-owning(if so, they must post a form as well): Maybe, I don't know right now, probably not
other(anything i should know, anything i didnt cover, anything you wish me to include if ownership is transferred): Could you be a co-owner so that we can use your original posts? I really like them and how you made them, and I'd like to use them, especially because they are pretty. Also, if you choose me, may I use the old lineart to make "throwback litters?"
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:01 pm

username: hashtag
how long have you known about Globarkies: a few months.
what are your future plans for this adopt: I am hoping to make it my own adopt, add some traits, and it become my priority.
tell me about yourself: I am a partially home schooled teen that spends a lot of time (too much) on chicken smoothie. I love the bands tøp, mcr, the youtubers dan & Phil, Shane Dawson. I don't define myself by any gender or sexuality but I like all genders. I am a furry, hoping to save up for a fursuit. I'm not judgey at all, I'm very accepting.
have you had any experience in other adopts, and if so, link them and describe them: yes I have! I have had experience in aqua wolves (archivist/mod), pixel pups (artists/mod), sitting kittens (mod), smitten kittens (artists/mod/co owner/even manager), pixel buns (artist/mod).
examples of art(not required to own the adopt, but is a boost): here you can see most of my artwork! (even fails and old tries)
why do you want Globarkies: I love them! their little bobbing head & astronaut vibe is amazing! id love to fully own an adopt myself as well.
will you be co-owning(if so, they must post a form as well): no I will not :)
other(anything i should know, anything i didnt cover, anything you wish me to include if ownership is transferred):
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:43 am

username: nev.
how long have you known about Globarkies: a rather long time, but i didn't choose to be part of it until now (i wasn't active on cs!)
what are your future plans for this adopt: i'd really like to make it a bigger adopt, and well known across CS. i'd be very active on it, constantly adding new things and event and such for people to stay interested!
tell me about yourself: I was born into a Brazilian family with lots of Italian additions, so of course, I love food. I currently play the violin, I love roleplaying, reading, writing, and most of all; the arts. Drawing and painting is huge for me! I currently speak 3 languages; Portuguese, Spanish, and the obvious, English!
have you had any experience in other adopts, and if so, link them and describe them: As you know, I'm currently a mod for Chubbies!
examples of art(not required to own the adopt, but is a boost): https://r-a-y-n-i.deviantart.com/ // this is my deviantart, but a lot of the art is outdated.
why do you want Globarkies: In the past I have had multiple different species, all of which I lost interest in. The only reason being there was a huge lack of interest with other people, probably due to the fact that my linearts looked awful. I feel if I had a lineart as beautiful as this one, interest would definitely spark.
will you be co-owning(if so, they must post a form as well): I’m currently discussing with a friend of mine with co-owning.
other(anything i should know, anything i didnt cover, anything you wish me to include if ownership is transferred): Just thought I’d let you know that I’d be making them a still image!
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

username: shadowloversmothie
how long have you known about Globarkies: for a awhile now
what are your future plans for this adopt: well I plan to advertise it more, keep it active. I will keep the gif feature but I make it a option because making these as customisable as I can is really important to be because I lov creativity
tell me about yourself: I am female person who is super weird, I love art, writing, roleplay, music and musicals. I can get sad like any other person and I do have school but I’ll spend as much time here as I can.
have you had any experience in other adopts, and if so, link them and describe them: Pilowtails, I’m a mod there link: viewtopic.php?t=3479701#p109891255
examples of art(not required to own the adopt, but is a boost):
why do you want Globarkies: they are super cute and they are dog like creatures! Ahhhhh super cute I love any dog type creatures honestly, no I love all animals. Fansty or real!
will you be co-owning(if so, they must post a form as well): not sure at this stage, I’ll probably make up my mind shortly
other(anything i should know, anything i didnt cover, anything you wish me to include if ownership is transferred): well no not really other than thank for considering for this job, have a great day!
ѕㄖ𝔪ⓔόή𝐞 ώ𝓱๏ 丂ŦάᶰDs 𝐟ØŘ N𝔬𝕥𝒽ᶤℕG

Hello! I am shadow, I am hamilton trash. I love hamilton, musicals, animals, art, animation, memes, hamilton memes, nature AND PEGGY! Feel free to chat with me in PM’s about hamilton or anything I’m open to help anyone so send over a pm!

credit Shadow Adopts | V1 30 day art challenge!

ғΔⓁ𝐋丂 Ƒ𝐨г A𝓝𝕪𝕋н𝐢ภ𝕘.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me