Feather and Fur V.2 Artist search

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Feather and Fur V.2 Artist search

Postby amithea » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 pm

The Feather and Fur (V.2) Artist Search
Available SpeciesArchivesMain thread

Hello! First off, I'd like to thank you for your interest in an artist position.
Secondly, I want to explain what it entails;

- Making a new nest (2-5 designs) at least every month
    - Potentially doing some cutom work and breedings
    - Staying in contact with me (let me know if you need to take a break, change your username, made a new nest, etc.)
    -You'll be credited for all of your work under the dates section of each nest, and in the archives

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, the next step would be to take a look at the lineart here to see what you'll be working with.

For the purposes of this search, I've made the PSD file for garden dragons available below, as I'd like to see a few examples in your application form! I'm going to set a limit of three, but feel free to keep any of the examples you make (let me know if you intend to do this so that I can add them to the archive).

Speaking of which...
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Examples;[/b]
[b]Why you're interested;[/b]
[b]Other;[/b]

All you have to do to apply is fill out the application form, and post it on this thread. When you get accepted, I'll pm you links to the rest of the lineart as well as some other details :>

Good luck!
Last edited by amithea on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
amithea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather and Fur V.2 Artist search

Postby jufeem » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:48 am

Username; jufeem
Examples;
Image (summer-themed)
Image (rose-themed)

Why you're interested; There is such a variety of these small dragons that look so fun to work with! I'd love to design some whenever I get new ideas (e.g. colour schemes, themes) which happens quite often when I'm daydreaming in school. By doing so, I could also provide more creatures available for adoption so that more people get a chance to have one of these cuties. And I'd love nothing more than to help you make other people happy however I can!

Other; I have a question about nests, sorry if you were going to give this information anyway ^^;
Can a nest have different species of creatures in it under a common theme? For example, I was thinking of maybe a 'galaxy' themed nest which could have cloudskippers, flurries and pondskaters. Or should all nests each be based on one species?

Thank you for the opportunity!
jufeem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me