SoL - The Egg Rescue (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

SoL - The Egg Rescue (CLOSED)

Postby Keen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 am

Summit of Legends is closed!

Please see the post in Discord chat for more information.

Egg Rescue

You see a clump of grass that has been shaped into a nest. In this nest are dozens of eggs. You stare wide-eyed at them until an Alicorn Mare speaks to you from her place in the grass near the eggs.

"Keep your voice down and you can stay," she says quietly as she brushes her wing tip over the eggs. "I am called Eluna. These poor dears were found by scouts all over Arraspel. We do not know who laid them, so we do not know anything about the little foals inside. Since our eggs can remain unhatched indefinitely as long as incubation has not begun, we do not fear that they are not able to be hatched. The scouts did find some eggs that had been near to hatching when their parents disappeared..." The mare looks as if she wants to cry. "They did not make it, of course. These though, have not begun incubation, so they will be okay as long as the mare that adopts them remains with them for the entire incubation period."

In order to rescue one of these abandoned Eggs, there are a few things you must know:

1. You must have a herd stallion and an established herd. If you do not have a stallion, go to the Stallion Run and search for one.
2. Know and understand the lore of Arraspel! You cannot adopt an egg into your herd if you do not know what you are talking about.
3. If you are attempting to adopt an abandoned egg, you must have a mare in your herd that can incubate it. Stallions cannot properly care for an egg because they cannot nurse the hatched foal.
5. You may enter for as many eggs as you wish, but be sure to follow these rules and remember that you should give yourself time to properly work on the forms. You may only win 3 Eggs per Calendar Month. Event rules override these rules.
6. Breaking of these rules will lead to your form being disqualified. The winners are chosen by staff. Do not enter for more horses than you can properly develop.
7. When attempting to rescue an egg, remember that the more you dress up your form and work on it, the greater the chance that you will catch the Caretaker's eye. It may take a while, so if you haven't gotten an egg after a while, edit your form and put more work into it.
Please use this form when attempting to Rescue an Egg:
Code: Select all
Username:
Adopting Herd:
Adopting Mare:

When you are ready to begin the incubation period, you must inform Eluna so that she can track the days and help your mare. Use this form to begin incubation. Post the form here in this thread. Incubation will not start until Eluna has addressed your form and posted the update. She will add the incubation start date and the expected hatching date.
Code: Select all
Username:
Link to Herd:
Link to Mare:
Egg Number:
Last edited by Keen on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:16 am

Available Eggs

Currently Available: 0

Last edited by Keen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Incubator

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:28 am

Incubator

Username:
Herd:
Mare:
Egg:
Incubation Start Date:
Projected Hatching Date:
Username:
Herd:
Mare:
Egg:
Incubation Start Date:
Projected Hatching Date:

Last bumped by Keen on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:28 am.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me