SoL - The Stallion Run (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

SoL - The Stallion Run (CLOSED)

Postby Keen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 am

Summit of Legends is closed!

Please see the post in Discord chat for more information.

The Stallion Run

You see a large dust cloud in the distance and decide to check it out. After moving closer you see a small herd of stallions racing each other, bucking, kicking, and all trying to be the better horse. You see an Alicorn stallion watching them. After a moment he seems to notice you, He hops up into the air and glides gracefully over to where you stand.

"Welcome! Call me Roshan. I presume that you are here to find a strong, brave stallion for your herd?" He looks proudly at the small band of horses nearby, then continues. "These are all wonderful stallions. Any one of them would make a great herd leader."

In order to entice one of these magnificent creatures into your herd, there are a few things you must know:
1. Know and understand the lore of Arraspel! You cannot lure a horse into your herd if you do not know what you are talking about.
2. Keep to the lore! There are no humans or man-made items. If you include things that have nothing to do with Arraspel, the horse will not even look twice at you and will move on to the next herd in line.
3. A well-rounded personality and developed character is much more likely to win than a poorly-developed one. Put some effort into your form and you have a much better chance of success.
4. You may enter for as many stallions as you wish, but be sure to follow these rules and remember that you should give yourself time to properly work on the forms. You may also only win one Stallion per Calendar Month, so you may want to limit your forms to the ones you like the best.
5. Breaking of these rules will lead to your form being disqualified. The winner is chosen by staff. NO EXTENSIONS will be given to the deadlines. Do not enter for more horses than you can properly develop.

Foundation Stallions
Bachelor Herd
Last edited by Keen on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:40 am

Foundation Stallions

Currently Available: 1

Last edited by Keen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:18 am, edited 20 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 am

Lined Stallions

Currently Available: 0

Last edited by Keen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ri'asma Stallion of the Sauti Nzuri Herd (SoL #12)

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:37 am

╒═════════════════════════╕

Image Image
    Image Image
    Image Image
╘═════════════════════════╛

With the name Ri'asma, this stallion creates an independent, forthright, practical nature. He would rather work alone in an authoritative position where he will have an organized opportunity in areas of interest. Ri'asma wan't to be in an area where his decisions are heeded. He is a very efficient stallion and works hard for the good of his herd, known as the Sauti Nzuri Herd. He is very consistent and stable in his nature, but isn't very good or tactful in delivering his opinions. This creates misunderstandings and misleading situations. Ri'asma is working on fixing his shortcomings and can clear situations up if things get too hairy. Ri'asma just wants what is best for his herd and to avoid repeating history. He does make hard decisions for the good of his herd and his family and might be seen as a harsh and unloving leader, but in truth he is very loving and very protective. He remembers hearing stories as a colt of his ancestors who fought in a war of selfishness. It was thanks to their selfish acts that Araspel nearly fell. Through thick and thin Ri'asma is determined to grow a large and healthy herd under his rule.

Outside of this diplomatic state, Ri'asma is a real romantic. He loves picking the most spectacular places to spend time with his better half. He tends to spoil her in gifts and appreciation. Ri'asma also has a great love for music and beautiful sounds such as birds singing and wind whistling through reeds or willows. At times he likes to be alone to compose a little song. Music makes him feel alive and free. Ri'asma is a very kind and loving stallion with a heart big enough to fill the earth. His love interest is solely in someone who can share his love for beauty and ideals of creating a great legacy. Ri'asma is searching for a mare who can help him achieve his dream of growing a wonderful herd and a safe haven for those who need it. He isn't really looking for the prettiest mare, he is just looking for the right one that would fit him best.

Ri'asma can be seen as a wise and noble leader outside of his herd. Many mares would adore being at his side, but this stallion is only looking for the someone who can share his feelings and even his dreams. He wants to build a wonderful herd of peace and not one of vengeance and slaughter. Ri'asma is known to help out those in need and happily gives those without a home a place of happiness and prosperity. When the time comes that he will need to defend his land and his home, he will be the one to show. Ri'asma may not want to fight, but he's not going to let anyone take anything of his away from him. This is his land and his home. He is fully capable of keeping his home and his herd safe from harm and from other stallions who may try to steal anything of his away from him.

╒═══════════════════════════════════════╕

Ri'asma's Parents wrote:Many years ago, your ancestor, Saveriu, fought in what is now known
    as The Great War. Saveriu had an empty heart where no amount of land,
    mares, or power could fill. He sought to take anything and everything
    he could and give nothing in return. Many horses fell under his rule and
    the land was red with blood. Saveriu attacked anything in his path and
    dreamed of glory. His army was to be feared and respected. He had
    one hundred stallions ready to lay their lives down for Saveriu and his
    ideals, but it was never enough. Saveriu lost thousands, but he
    slaughtered thousands that stood in his way.

Saveriu was once a loving stallion with the life and light of a saint. He
    had settled down with a lovely mate and bore a few sons and a daughter.
    It wasn't long after their little time of happiness that a terrible disease
    called greed and desire took over the lands. Ever since then he was
    nothing more than a terrible killing machine with no bottom to his
    empty heart. On his hooves was the stain of blood from the many
    he killed.

Finally one day he enlisted mares into
    his army and even young colts. In his final battle his own mate had been
    slain. Saveriu morned her death for many years to come and raised their
    foals alone. He never forgave himself for the destruction he caused and
    in the end he lost everything he ever cared about.

Take this story as a lesson, young Asma. Don't ever let greed and desire
    run your life. They kill everything in their path and leave nothing. It is
    up to you to change your starts and bring honor to our family once again.
╘═══════════════════════════════════════╛

Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SoL - The Bachelor Grounds

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 am

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 jesdar16
ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 #001
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤 Horse
𝔸𝕘𝕖 5 years
ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 Saulains (means "sunshadow" in Latvian)

lines by EmberWolf
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣?
The fighting had begun only a few months prior when the courageous warrior known as Kelita lost her life in the battle. She was apart of the horse herds and has grown up in her species' beautiful homeland of Albarari. Kelita was a fighter from the moment she was born, up and on her hooves within minutes of hatching. She was the daughter of no one in particular, she had no royal blood in her veins, but she was determined to bring herself up in society. She spent most of her foalhood learning everything she could, determined to make herself more than "one of the horses". By adulthood she was skilled in fighting and healing, but spent more time learning to fight because it was something unexpected of mares. It was always the stallions who fought and ruled. She wanted to be a ruler too, she didn't want to continuously have foals for the rest of her life. She wanted to be different. Kelita won the hearts of many young stallions in the bachelor herd and broke just as many as she won. She had no interest in mates. When the war broke out Kelita's horse herd was called upon to fight. She eagerly plunged herself into battle, with no mercy. Each step she took was for herself and no one else. It was not until she found a young colt trapped among the fighting equines that she had a change of heart. She guided that young colt out of the thrashing hooves and pointed, glowing horns. She found a large hollow tree trunk and told him to hide there and that she would come back for him.
Kelita had fought many an equine by now, horses like herself, a pegasus with powerful wings and the ability of flight, and unicorns,
who had the ability to fight with magic as well as their hooves. Kelita always came out on top, and she was determined to best her feelings and not think about the colt she had left behind.
Of course it was not until after the fighting that she gave in and found the colt. Through the wars she raised him, he was already weaned when found but became his best friend. Kelita learned that his name was Sarlo. Sarlo was a horse like her, and he was clingy, constantly shadowing her as he grew up.
Kelita was a fearsome warrior in the battles, besting nearly any enemy she fought, and was a valuable warrior to any army. Eventually Sarlo matured and gave Kelita a young daughter. Kelita and Sarlo's daughter Selita was born in the midst of the fighting.
Kelita died as she had lived, flinging her life into battle as one of the most ferocious mare warriors of all time. She left behind a tiny daughter, who is Saulains's great granddam. The legacy of this brave mare will be preserved in Saulains himself and all of the foals he sires. Kelita was a valiant warrior in the war and Saulains promised himself he would do his very best to be just like her.

ImageLines by preppy paws

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
A bold stallion, Saulains is always finding ways to show off or act courageous. He's quite full of himself, often causing situations just to solve them and impress the mares. He doesn't do much leading per say, he rather spends his time fooling around and is not afraid of the way he looks to anyone else. Despite this he does have a sense of loyalty and will fight to the death to stay with the mares in his herd. He's quite playful and loves younger horses, usually the lead mare has to step up and actually lead because he's too busy playing with the foals.

Lines by Verdana

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖
The scant grasses in the small corner of Albarari the herd remained in did not do much to sustain the hunger of the thin equines. One of them, a dark brown stallion with a blonde mane, raised his head and peered into the sunburnt grasses on the horizon. He could spot no other living creature. Sighing, the stallion realized that no one was paying attention to him. Walking over to where a mare grazed with her foal beneath a scant tree, he delicately hit the aged bark until a branch began to fall. Smooth as silk he snatched the branch from the air before it could land on the foal, but received a snort of irritation from the foal's mother and nothing more.
"Great!" He muttered to himself as he walked away. "I'm being ignored now." He muttered, dropping his head low again to graze more. He swished his tail irritably as he heard a faint sound. He pulled up more grasses as the sound reached his ear fur again.
"What?" He muttered to himself, lifting his head as the sound came, clearer this time. "Wait.. that sounds like.."
He broke into a trot, his ears swiftly flitting around. Right near him he caught another sound, a heartbroken whinny of a mare who had lost her foal.
"Come with me!" He urged the mare, and broke into a canter, using his ears to follow the sound. He skidded to a halt right beside a fairly large hole in the ground. A horrified whinny sounded from inside and Saulains heard scrabbling.
"Momma!" The foal screamed, digging himself in deeper as he kicked.
"You get on this side and I'll get on the other. Help dig." He said, directing the anxious mother. The mare's hooves began to cleanly scoop away dirt until the hole was doubled in size. Saulains did this as well and he began to see he ears and muzzle of the foal.
He dug and completely uncovered the foal's body, but the foal was still stuck in the dirt.
"Grab my tail!" The mare urged, flinging her tail down as far as it would go. Her foal latched on with everything he had and began to push himself out. Saulains pushed him as well, struggling and panting.
Soon the young foal was out of the hole.
"Are you safe?" The mare was at his side in an instant, drawing him from the hole.
"Yes, mamma." The foal said, still shivering. Saulains stood guard as the mare led her dirt-encrusted foal back to the herd.
"Now don't go that way again, alright?" He said sternly, eyeing the foal. Though on the inside he couldn't blame him. Running and galloping was something he did enjoy.
"Yes, Saulains." The foal said, pressing up against his mother's side.
"Good."

Lines by preppy paws

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕜𝕒 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕕
The mares were grazing peacefully, their foals at their sides. Saulains sighed. He was bored. He didn't even have a name for the herd, and they hardly listened to him as it was. It was always the lead mare that actually led. He sighed again.
"Hey, guys." Saulains said, drawing the mares in close. "We need a.. a name, right?" The dark stallion asked, tossing his head.
"Yeah, we do." One mare replied, shaking out her mane.
"How about... Grassleaf Herd?" One mare suggested, flicking her ears. Another shook her head.
"No, too.. too nature-y. How about.. Rock Rift Herd?"
"Nah!" Saulains said. "Maybe.. maybe it could be the Hotlands Herd?"
"Go on, now.." Another mare urged her young daughter forward.
"H-how about.. the.. Tsiranoka Herd?" The little filly asked, trembling under the gaze of so many horses.
"That's perfect!" Another mare said.
"What does it mean?" Saulains asked, tipping his head.
"Dusty Meadows." The mare answered for her daughter.
"Well, does everyone agree?" The lead mare asked, tossing her head with authority.
"Yes!" Echoed the mares and Saulains.
"Good. Then it is official. We are now the Tsiranoka Herd." The lead mare said, rearing and slashing her hooves. Saulains did the same, just after the rest of the mares.
"Thank you." He said to the little filly after.

Lines by preppy paws
Last edited by jesdar16 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

k'har - stallion of albarari #002

Postby what the hecky » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

• Username;; xayah.
      • Horse Number;; #002

• Name;; k'har
      • Species;; horse
      • Age;; 6 years

• Personality;; k'har is a very adventurous stallion. he loves exploring with his herd to try and find new things about the land. he's always loved the unknown, like not knowing what will happen when he explores/adventures. k'har is a pretty introverted and doesn't like to talk much, but once he gets to know someone he warms up to them and can't shut up. even though he's shy, he has a strong head on his shoulders and he can lead a herd very well. he knows what to do in dangerous situations and he always knows how to keep his herd protected from danger. he's very protective over those he loves, and he has a hard time letting go of them. one of k'har's biggest dream is to find a mare that is perfect for him. he's looking for someone who will go on late night adventures with him and possibly start a family. his ultimate goal is to run a successful herd with his mare and foals by his side.
      • What part did his Ancestors play in the war?;; k'hars' ancestors were medics in the war. they helped injured horses and were always there to lend a hoof if anything was wrong. they were brave horses, as they had to go to the battlefield to fetch injured horses if they couldn't get to the medic camp. if the war didn't have k'hars' ancestors to heal, who knows how it would have turned out. k'har has gained a skill in medical because of his ancestors. he's always been gifted in helping injured horses and has always been able to sense if something was wrong. if any horse in the herd needs anything, they always go to k'har.

• Quote;; "one way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure." - william feather

((art is a wip))
Last edited by what the hecky on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
what the hecky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 am

Username: iStarz & Everly
Horse Number: #3
Species: Horse
Name: Rojan

Personality:
Rojan is a quiet stallion, though he is very clever and quite curious. He finds pride in learing new things and he tends to do this in a way that he can discover and find out everything he can about someone or something new before engaging in conversation.
Conversations with Rojan usually consist of talking about the two major things in his life. His discoveries and his herd. Usually in that order. Odd as it is. He moatly talks aboug his discoveries first, because he so excited about them, as well as if he dosent start the conversation with his discoveries, it is doubtful anyone will listen to him.
Rojan has a naturally inventive, and technical mind and enjoys discovering new ways to complete tasks that would otherwise be difficult. He takes pride in knowing that he had made things easier for someone else. Rojan is patient and enjoys testing new theories over and over until he gets the proper conclustion he estimated. He is quite ahead of his time and while this does make him an outcast in other herds, or large gatherings, he cares deeply for his family, and they all seem to admire him for what he does and care for him even more than he does.
He takes life very seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt when things take a bad turn or he looses someone in his family. He can express these losses to the extreme, depending on how close they were at the time, causing turmoil and unhappiness in the herd all around. After the initial shock of a loss, Rojan tends to recoil back and hide within himself, creating a barrier between him and the outside world. He doesnt usually let others know how he is feeling until they persist and that is when he breaks down and reveils his feelings.
Rojan prefers to commit himself to one project at a time, and complete that project to the highest standards possible before taking on something else. Though this means that it can take him a long time top complete one task, it ensures that it has been done thoroughly and will not need to be redone.
Rojan can be shy, more so that it is hard for him to converse with others he its not familiar with. Making him seem much like an outcast and rather aloof.
Rojan does not enjoy very many friendships, this lifestyle and preference for being technical makes him an unlikely friend. Otheres really have to look deep under his rough exterior to get at the parts that make him vulnerable, just like anyone else. The trouble is, no one really wants to look that hard for a friend.
While his herd members respect and care for him and all he does, no one is particularly close to Rojan besides his lead mare and primary mate. They seem to share a unique bond that she condridicts his techincal terms and aloofness, as she is comforting and sweet, prefering to mother everyone around her.
(506 words)

What part did his or her Ancestors play in the war?

Rojan's family didnt see much of the actual fighting of the war, the herd was small, numbering only 5, and existed in the middle of Albarari. Sparcely inhabited, the area Rojan's ancestors lived in was originaly blessed with a small creek and a grove of trees. It was all that could be seen for acres and acres around. However, when the war started, bouts of drought and fires hit their little spot of paradise. Forcing them to leave their home, the family bounced from place to place looking for shelter. When one area became to dangerous to inhabit, the small family left to find another area. They ran into floods, hurricanes and other disasters, even loosing two of their original herd members. Life was hard, but the small family made do and mostly excaped harm this way.
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#6: Ra'id

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am

(Lines Belong to Preppy Paws)
Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Horse Number: 6
Name: Ra'id (Means leader in Arabic)
Species: Horse
Height: 17.8 hh
(Lines belong to Preppy Paws)

Personality:
Ra'id is a bit of an eccentric stallion. He never ceases to surprise people, always coming up with interesting ways to do things. He really is a think outside of the box stallion, who is a great problem solver. His outworldly ideas often lead to success, and so other horses come to him with problems. He is somewhat of a therapist as he is also very good at listening to people, and helping them through difficult times. While this open-ness may seem like a weakness, you should never doubt Ra'id. Ra'id is not only amiable, but more protective of his herd than any stallion to roam Arraspel. He is selfless and determined, never letting anyone mess with his herd. From wild animals to other stallions, Ra'id is not one to mess around when it comes to protecting his herd.
But you can't be a good protector without good training. Every horse is Ra'id's herd is sure to get the most amount of training they possibly can, whether they choose to leave the herd one day or not. Any horse of Ra'id's herd is fully capable of self defense, and they begin learning from a young age. Ra'id teaches the defense class for the younger horses, and any one of them will agree that he's an excellent teacher. He is neither too tough nor soft on his trainees, and by the time he's through with them, no wild animal would dare approach. He knows the strongest survive, and while apart they are strong, as a herd, they are unstoppable.
Ra'id is also rather introverted, despite what you may think. He doesn't really like being around others, and prefers leave and quiet to think about life. He is very into meditation and reflection time, often requiring a quiet hour in his herd. He always makes sure to allow time to appreciate nature and all it's wonders, as well as be thankful for his herd and family. He has his own spot in one of the woods near his herd grounds where they go for an hour, somewhat like church, and just relax and review. They go around in a circle and each day a kind thing about the horse next to them as a herd strengthening activity.
Every year, his herd hosts special games where teams of horses from his herd come together to work towards a common goal, that goal being winning. Each team will go through challenges placed by Ra'id himself, all including working together so that horses may bond on a deeper level. Some of these games include the 4 legged race, where a team of two horses would be tied together by the legs and be required to walk forward towards an end line. He uses these fun days as a time of relaxation, fun, and activeness, as well as training, since some games are a bit more taxing on the body, and help with certain elements of training. Therefore, the games are an important part of herd life, and Ra'id's personality. (505 words)
What role his ancestors played in the war:
Ra'id's Ancestors were nothing short of Ra'id himself. They trained all horses with and iron hoof, and a sweet touch, nurturing and caring for every foal as they were their own. Each foal and horse alike that passed through training was a mighty warrior, and definitely a sight to see on the battlefield. They fought like burning fire, swift as a river and strong as statue. His ancestors were called upon in many times of need, as backups and front liners, diving headfirst into the heat of battle. Other members of Ra'id's family were healers and medics, called and trusted by many to help cure the injured. With their gentle touch, most recovered in a timely manner. Occasionally, they would lose someone, but most lived to see another day. (259 words)

Poem:
He dared to open others minds,
to what they truly feared.
He dared to cross unspoken lines,
made problems dissapear.

He opened up his heart and soul
to train the ones he loved.
He watched as they grew up from foals,
and as they pushed and shoved.

He thought to think one very day,
In the summer's scalding sun,
"I hope my herd will learn a way,
to always have some fun."

▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Horse Number: #016
Name: Dar'irr
Height: 17HH
Color: Grullo
Herd: Lunar Oak

Personality: Over protective of those he loves. Dar'irr is actually a wonderful stallion, despite the long suffering sighs he gets from his herd members; they do appreciate him but they'd prefer him to be a little less watchful. He has a good strong head on his shoulders and is very sensible well most of the time. Even a good sort such as him is prone to the occasional stupid action that gets him into trouble. While overprotective Dar'irr is incredibly gentle with his herd, he wont hurt anyone even if their actions were foolish or could have put the herd in danger. They are reprimanded but he will not harm without excellent reason. An extremely even tempered stallion and terribly hard to wind up. Fiercely loyal to his herd mates and even more so to his direct family, he's a stallion one wouldn't want as enemy.

The Lunar Oak Herd:
A still small herd with very few members, Lunar Oak is group of close knit young mares with a stallion of very similar if not exact age leading them.

What his ancestors did in the war:
A shape stood on cliff almost stark white against the horizon, towering over a group of horses that cowered down in the valley below. They were right to fear Anjhira, the unicorn had grown more and more power hungry as time passed. Now she had become a dangerous creature, her lust for power yet to be sated. Anjhira wanted complete and total domination over both horses and other races that called Arraspel home. A dark shape came to stand beside her and the mare proudly nuzzled the young stallion, her pride and joy the best of all the foals she had ever borne. Mojdar sighed heavily and steeled himself, what he was about to do would stain his soul forever.

"Goodbye, mother" he whispered gazing at the pale mare who so keenly gazed at the terrified horses far below them. She turned upon hearing his whisper only to receive the full force of a double hooved kick right to the chest. The impact knocker her off balance and another one sent her tumbling off the cliff.

That night was to be her claim to ruler, a night some claim stained the earth in that valley with the blood of innocents. A valley so cursed to that to even tread just inside would mean death. Others claim that the ghost of Anjhira still prowls the cliffs looking for power she can never claim. All just stories though made by foolish yearlings in order to scare the foals. In truth Anjira was murdered that night, pushed from the cliffs she prowled by her own son though there are stories that claim she jumped. A stallion so cunning he had fooled so many into thinking he was exactly like his mother, power hungry and willing to crush anyone who got in his way.

He never forgot the look in his mothers eyes as she fell, pure and utter heartbreak. Mojdar loved his mother really he did but the world always be a far better place without her, there was no redemption for as one as far gone as Anjhira had been. He proceeded to fight for peace in the land, doing his best wo weed out corruption from the herd he made. The stories of that night were passed down from Mojdar himself to all of his foals and as many of his grandfoals as possible. His descendants have been passing down the true version of the story for many years.

Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 am

CLOSED FOR JUDGING
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me