Unity City||Lore

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Unity City||Lore

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:36 am

Here you'll find the lore of the Uni world, you can learn all about your Unix just by reading here!
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basic Information

Postby Adamented » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:48 am

Unity City
Welcome to Harmony Island

Unity City is the second largest city on Harmony Island. The entire island is home to both people and Uni, the plural word for Unix. Uni are feline-like creatures, some with mysterious powers. In the wild they are naturally protective and anxious, some will react in violence while others are rather shy and sweet, even some are very confident and curious. Uni can be befriended however, and once befriended they are like guardians, it's always helpful to have one with you since they are extremely loyal.

Harmony Island also has many other towns and cities, Song Village was home to the first settlers. Melody town was the second resident area after that to be constructed on Harmony, and is hoe to many small Unix. The biggest city on Harmony is Discordia, the capitol of the island. Discordia is home to some of the largest Uni that have been discovered so far, and is home to the most residents of the island. Unfortunately, you've arrived on the docks of Unity City at a bad time.

Currently, the roads and trails are over run with feral- or wild- Uni, some that are vicious, and potentially very dangerous. Explorers go out once in a while in threes to check to see if the Uni have cleared out yet. Sometimes they return with items they find dropped from fleeing residents or stolen by the wild Uni, even bringing back befriended or tamed Uni they find in their travels.
More Lore
[url]Title[/url]||Date Here 00/00/2017
Lore News
A new species, inspired by the mind of another artist,
has been released! These are called "Gryeph" Uni.
They can be found in Melody Meadow!
Interactive Lore/Fanstuff

[url]Event[/url]
[url]Fanclub[/url]
[url]Fan Art[/url]
[url]Roleplay Thread[/url]
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes