Unity City||Shop

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Unity City||Shop

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:30 am

Shop
Harmony Island has a trading system- instead of money, we use apples (Image) which grow plentiful on the trees of the Northern Opal Fields. On Harmony, money really does grow on trees!

Animations & Line Edits
Candi
Candi are sugary sweet crystal-like fruit that when traded with artists will allow for gender swaps, breedings, or even customs. Us artists really like the Candi-d fruit on Harmony~
Image Raspberry Candi (2 Offspring) 1Image ImageBlueberry Candi (4-5 Offspring) 2Image
ImageMint Candi (5-7 Offspring) 4Image
Image Dragonberry Candi (Line Edit) 5Image ImageButter Candi (Animates Uni) 5Image
Image Starberry Candi (Color Change) 1Image Image Confetti Candi (Custom) 10Image
Image Radiated Candi (60% Chance Mutation/30% Chance Offspring Mutation/10% Chance ???) 10Image

[To clarify, the Radiated Candi will always cause at least one of the three occurrences, there will be a mutation somewhere]

Accessories
Here is where you can buy items and accessories to act as decorations for your Unix!
Neon Wigs
4Image

Colors
Fuscia, Purple, Sky,
Seafoam, Toxic

Code: Select all
[color=#7F7FFF]Username:
Item:
Qauntity:
[size=50]Shopn&Stuff[/color][/size]
Adamented

My pets