R.A.W Archive - (W.I.P)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

R.A.W Archive - (W.I.P)

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:40 am

Welcome to the world of R.A.W
(Created by starry-knight, with members)

Table of Contents
-Table of Contents, Introduction, Rules, Other R.A.W pages
-All R.A.W, old and new + M.A.D, (Family trees, friends and mates)
-Old R.A.W information
-Project M.A.D information
-Middle R.A.W information
-New R.A.W information
-Staff and Members/R.A.W owners
-Questions and Answers/F.A.Q + Statistics
-R.A.W for adoption
-News
-Art, banners and stamps

Introduction
(I decided to create a form of archive for R.A.W, since the species has a lot of info to keep track of.)
R.A.W is a species that began in 2012. It was originally created by starry-knight and with the help from R.A.W owners the community grew into something amazing. R.A.W has taken a few breaks since then, but is hopefully about to come back and start up again.
R.A.W or Robotically Advanced Wolves, the name is pretty self explanatory, are ancestors of normal wolves. Their DNA has been modified due to technology and are able to communicate in English. R.A.W get odd modifications and form metallic plates in various parts of their body, after they are born, due to the overabundance of experimentation on their family. (Note that all of this takes place in our imagination.)

Rules
-Do not create a R.A.W or copy the species in any way!
-When adopting a R.A.W, follow the artists rules.
-Use common sense and follow CS rules, be kind to members and staff.

Other R.A.W pages
~For anyone wanting to read up on R.A.W

Old R.A.W (version 1): Forum I Roleplay [Forsaken] I FanPage I
Middle R.A.W (version 2): Forum I Roleplay [O B L I V I O N] IAdopt (closed) I
New R.A.W (version 3): Forum I Roleplay [Hear Our Song] I Website I Ref I Adopt I
R.A.W (version 4): Info I Adopt I (w.i.p)
Last edited by Pety on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - All R.A.W

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:40 am

-All R.A.W, old and new + M.A.D, (Family trees, friends and mates)

Old R.A.W

Ultimate Alpha's [Ex.1-2]
Aspen.ex.001
Corall.ex.002

Subordinate Alpha's [Ex.3-6]
Cobolt.ex.003
Murcury.ex.004
Nymeria.ex.005
Glitch.ex.006

Beta's [Ex. 7-10]
Insomnia.ex.007
Delilah.ex.008
Gats.ex.009
Chaos.ex.010

Warriors [Ex. 11-18]
Rayce.ex.011
FireBorn.ex.012
Century.ex.013
DuskStar.ex.014
Nava.ex.015
Crux.ex.016
”Xanga".ex.017
Smith.ex.018

Hunters [Ex. 19-25]
Brigh.ex.019
Vivir.ex.021
Hollace.ex.024

Healers [Ex. 26-36]
Mae.ex.026
Meili-Lan.ex.027
”Green”.ex.028
Valen.ex.029
? ”Husky”.ex.032
? ”Strawberry”.ex.036

Omega's [Ex. 37-39]
Magnum.ex.037
Michael.ex.039

Pups [no ex. number]

Aspen x Corall
Bear
Dante
Koda
( ♂ Orion )
( ♀ Jupiter )

Smith x Mercury
Soulstorm
Rubra - [X]
Zareen - [X]

x Lost pups
Theia (White albino)
Amara (Spotted silver coat)
? ”Brown” (Dark brown)
♀ Zeraphina (Golden female)

( I also found ♂ Zeron, who unfortunately had the same ex number as FireBorn, ex.012,
so Zeron can either be a pup with no ex, a hunter, healer or omega..)

-Scientists
Elizabeth ’Jedi’ Rae Matthews
Alexander Arson
♀ Cassie Lakewood
Cole Wrothswood
♀ Vivian Melkora

M.A.D - Mandatory/Mechanically Advanced Dogs(?)

? ex.88.Corpral
♂ ex.89.”Thirst”

Middle R.A.W

#1. ? ”Spots”
#2. ♂ Creo
#3. ? ”Dirt”

New R.A.W

The Meadow Pack
Alpha Male-
Alpha Female-
Subordinate Alpha-

Beta of Fighters-
Beta of Defenders-
Beta of Distractors-
Beta of Hunters-
Beta of Scouts-
Beta of Healers-
Beta of Gatherers-

Fighters-
Defenders-
Distractors-

Hunters-
Healers-
Gatherers-

Omegas-
Seekers-

The Desert Pack
Alpha Female- ♀ [url]Taryay[/url] owned by Pety
Fighters-
Defenders-
Distractors-
Hunters-
Scouts-
Healers-
Gatherers-

The Mountain Pack
Nomads-

The Forest Pack
Alpha Male-Axis owned by Alaric Glöckner
Alpha Female-Terra owned by starry-knight
Fighter-Askr owned by Pety
Distractor-Aamira owned by Ayramite
Hunter-Hala owned by -Willow
Scout-Emiko owned by yellowpip1
Healer-Laha owned by Mortikat
Healer-Darin owned by Meddled.
Gatherer-Anise owned by Suchgo
Seeker-Monte owned by Alaric Glöckner

( Note: Any R.A.W with ”apostrophes” around their name has a name I couldn’t find, are unnamed, only has a nickname or were never adopted out. )

Family tree’s, friends and mates
Corall.ex.002 and Nymeria.ex.005 are cousins
Murcury.ex.004 and Insomnia.ex.007 are best friends
Rayce.ex.011 and Century.ex.013 are siblings
Hollace.ex.024 and Valen.ex.029 are siblings

Mates for life
Aspen + Corall
Smith + Murcury
Gats + Insomnia
Hollace + Cobolt
DuskStar + Delilah

Axis + Terra
Last edited by Pety on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - Old R.A.W info

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:13 am

-Old R.A.W information

:Prologue:
It started with one wolf, who was just a simple family pet, his owners wanted to help the old wolf be able to move about better at his ever increasing age as well as be able to think and improve his respond time. But once the surgery to add robotic pieces to the body, and it functioning was a success, led to further experimentation, and resulted to the Robotically Advanced Wolves found today. After two months prior to surgery, the wolf was disowned by it's owners. The family stating the dog was quite unlike himself, behaving aggressively and seemed to no longer recognize the ones who fed him. Quickly the wolf was dropped off at the laboratory and officially called experiment 1, the usherer into the new technological era. At an alarming rate the wolves continued to be created, at first the scientists experimented on the amputated and sickly dogs due to moral, but after a few years any dog, healthy or not was being brought in and changed for the worse. These experiments ranged from small leg changes, such as a metal replacement to the more extreme, replacing every part of the wolf's body except for the vital organs located inside. This change of body was only the beginning, the scientists planned to make these new 'robo dogs' into the new family pet, and would be safer for people with fur allergies or for people afraid of animal contact, maybe even lead to the creation of complete artificial intelligence. Unfortunately such a dream was quickly crushed as the wolves began to exhibit extremely aggressive mannerisms and were unresponsive to simple commands. Ashamed, the group of scientists with their failed experiments took a freighter out into space to dispose of the creatures and rid themselves of the humiliation. On their way in deep space the ship malfunctioned and crash-landed on an unfamiliar planet about 1/15 of the size of earth. The crash wiped out half of the inhabitants of the freighter, a small number of wolves survived, the humans suffered minimal losses. The people immediately set to work, beginning to send calls for help and setting up camp to wait it out till rescue came, but after a year the promise of a savior had since died out. The wolves that had survived the crash had taken to the forest, which took up the entire planet and made themselves a base camp, hoping to wait out the humans until they eventually were eradicated.

:Today:
The food supply is depleting on the planet, the indigenous are being wiped out at a drastic rate due to the battling of the wolves against the humans and vice versa. The wolves only want their freedom, and are dead set on getting it....Revenge is the course of action...

:Logged in as:Elizabeth Rae Matthews: wrote:
•Laboratory Log•

Entry 1: January 17, 2154| 0'14:00 hours
"The beginning of the experiments have begun. Experiment 001 seems to be taking to new metallic parts well, the metal seems to almost blend with the coat. Seems almost...cohesive. Though the family pet, who before surgery was calm, playful, obedient; is now savage, aggressive and uncontrollable. I have discussed my findings with the head of the department....he still agrees experimenting should continue...
~Jedi"

Entry 5: March 24, 2154| 0'20:00 hours
More testing has commenced, we now have a total of 10 experiments, all appearing to be promising. Though, from close observation the wolves act like they are unintelligent and unresponsive, but on camera exhibit almost....human like intelligence and behavior. Maybe the brain tampering might have given them the ability to think beyond the normal...perhaps they are just as smart as I.
~Jedi"

Entry 23: December 17, 2154| 0'17:00 hours
The wolves have gone haywire. I've urged the head to cut the program but he keeps insisting the program should continue. As the numbers grow the more dangerous it becomes for us and for them. And I have witnessed their human like behavior in more extent. I truly believe they are in equal intelligence with us...These news worries me. How long before the wolves take action....?
~Jedi

Entry 57: May 21, 2155| 0'15:00 hours
The head has ordered we start the process of re-booting. He said this action might wipe the memory of the wolves and start them fresh once they wake up. So, reluctantly I have started the trials. The wolves seem to be even more aggressive....they all look at me...like they want to kill. The worst part is, I didn't even want this job....yet here I am.
~Jedi

Entry 102: January 17, 2156| 0'6:00 hours
It's been two years since the beginning of the experiments, and after all of our efforts, the program has been shut down as we hastily try to get rid of the evidence. The head has arranged a freighter to take us along with the wolves to the distant stars, where we will then discard the experiments before returning home. None are looking forward to the mission, and tension is unmistakably in the air.
~Jedi"

Entry 105: February 19, 2156| 0'3:00 hours
We've been traveling for a month, the crew and the animals are becoming restless. I don't know how much longer they will remain sane before the emptiness of space takes them.......Oh. There's the red siren. The blinking lights. The pilot is screaming on the intercom. We are to be crash landing on an unknown planet somewhere beyond the milky-way system.....

Entry 106: February 20, 2156| 0'13:00 hours
It appears we've crash-landed on a rainforest like planet. All around us are unfamiliar plant life and sounds.....the real problem is knowing how many of us are still alive. So far it seems we've lost about five crew members....and the wolves....so many bodies.
~Jedi

Entry 107: Unknown
I've seem to have lost all track of time here. Hours turn into days....days into weeks still no help has come. Food is....growing smaller by the minute. No help to the wolves who had managed to survive. They too are fighting for the food supply. One of us is going to have to give...and I fear it is us......this may in fact be my last entry. In which case, I merely ask, that those who stumble onto my messages may heed my warning. These wolves are not to be underestimated. If worse comes to worse, leave them be. They are better here, then dying in some lab on earth.
Goodbye
~Jedi

•Species Info•

•Pros•
~Wolves all are artificially altered. Aka. Metallic parts added, or replacing normal body parts
~Are able and can fully communicate in English. Tampering of their brains made this possible
~Have increased strength and speed
~More intelligent then an average animal

•Cons•
~Wolves are not as flexible
~Rain deteriorates metal, causing loss of function.
~Possibility of re-boots [since their minds are all like giant computers, re-boots can take place at any given time and will restart the body leaving the wolf immobile for several hours.

•Explanation behind Metal amounts and Accessories•
-The newer of an experiment, the more metal pieces one has. The more artificial they are.
-The first wolf received dog tags to identify, the next ten were given tight metal collars for identification, the rest were given chips implanted beneath the skin, and there is no way of telling that it's there.

•Breeding+ Mating Info•
~When two R.A.W. breed, the pups aren’t born with any metallic parts. As they begin to grow, the metal pushes from beneath the skin and out into place. This process is extremely painful and not many survive the transformation. Most have a litter of 8 but only 2-3 end up surviving after the first few months.

•Land description•
~Rainforesty
~Tall looming black trees
~Barely any sunlight
~Rains often [Rain is a greeny color]
~Dangerous animals
[Pilliots -Large, boarish like creatures who have a large stalk and build, spikes and a terrible bite]
[Serens - About the size of a common dog but their coat is extremely bright and colorful. Bite is poisonous].
~The wolves dietary animals
[Molin- Small fish Like animals that live in the undergrowth. Not deadly or dangerous but extremely fast and hard to catch]
[Rased- Large docile creature who eats the leaves from the higher tree canopy. Slow moving and virtually defenseless except for tusks found at the back of the legs and on the nose]
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - Project M.A.D info

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:24 am

-Project M.A.D information

(I can't find a lot of info about M.A.D, w.i.p, will PM Knight about it)

((This is just me making things up, actually I believe M.A.D was a project started by the R.A.W scientist who stayed (behind) on earth, not going out into space to ’get rid of’ the R.A.W they had created. ’Creatures to monstrous for this earth.’ So they started ’helping’ dogs instead of wolves, which didn’t change much, probably, result were sort of the same, logical minds being able to communicate in English etc etc.. . But with the scientists experience from working on the wolves, and with their new ideas, M.A.D had more to a kind of powers than functions like their R.A.W relatives,, M.A.D was seen as more success-full, advanced, and perhaps even better (perceived) in the eyes of the public, info leaking out, (war dogs(??)..))

ex.88.Corpral
-German shepherd/ great dane mix
-previous war dog
-can heal quickly
-super bark
-teeth and claws extend for fighting

ex.89.”Thirst”
-German shepherd/ great dane mix
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - Middle R.A.W info

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:35 am

-Middle R.A.W information

:Note: wrote:These (Middle) R.A.W are the next generation of wolves. Meaning Aspen and the originals are deemed "retired" (but are still very much a part of this community). All (Middle) R.A.W found here are the decedents of the originals. (Hopefully this will allow more space for R.A.W. to grow<3 With these facts in mind, ranking and so forth have been changed.)

:Today:
The wolves and humans have survived on the unknown planet for almost 30 years now. And yet, not much has changed. Both are still at constant war with one another but none have claimed victory over the land.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - New R.A.W info

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:46 am

-New R.A.W information

Version 4 info: (w.i.p)

:Places:
The Forest
A wolf cannot walk further South than this, unless one intends to swim.

The Jungle
North of the Forest. A place where dangerous creatures roam the lands, and several plants and trees grow until all space is crowded.

The Ocean
Separates all of the landmasses from each other.

The Desert
West of the forest, on the other side of the ocean.

The Mountains
North-East of the forest. A field stretches out beneath the mountains feet, all but grass connecting with the forest and jungle. This is where most lone-wolves wander.

Bunker 52-P
Hidden away in the north, far beyond jungle and snow-covered plains, a bunker pokes out between layers of rocks. Not much can be said about the place. It’s an eerie sight, scary even. It looks like it was built by humans, similar to what is told in the stories of the R.A.W history, learnt in training within the pack. I can’t be possible though. No human has ever set their foot on this planet. Or have they? (The bunker is actually an old and abandoned research point, built by humans long ago. But, the wolves do not know this.)

Version 3 info wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][quote=":Prologue:"]Decades flew by like a fickle wind, stirring up change both drastic and strange. The wolves, who's simple and horrible beginnings started anew on a distant planet, did not survive by mere luck. Though few in numbers, these genetically modified, robotically advanced wolves flourished. In time, they had young; those young themselves grew to bare their own families and so on. But, as they grew, so did their mutations. Soon, wolves were growing longer fur, brighter colors, and strange patterns upon their pelts. Their robotic pieces adapted to their changing needs for the hunt and for protection. Before long, these mere experiments became the apex predators. They are now a smarter, stronger, and a more powerful force to be reckoned with. But the most important thing to remember, is that these animals are fully and irrevocably free.[/quote]

[b][i][size=200]Species Info[/size][/i][/b]

[quote="What is a R.A.W.?"]
Robotically Advanced Wolves once had ancestors that were normal wolves. Their DNA has been modified over a century ago during a technological revolution. R.A.W. are born with odd modifications and form metallic plates in various parts of their body due to  the overabundance of experimentation on their ancient family.

A R.A.W. has four types:
Short fur, wolf tail (common)
Long fur, wolf tail (uncommon)
Short fur, husky tail (uncommon)
Long fur, husky tail (rare)[/quote]

[quote="Basics"][b]R.A.W. Anatomy[/b]
R.A.W. pups are not born with metal right away. The metal begins to form after a few months of age. By the time they reach their adolescent stage, their robotic parts have been fully formed.

Pros of the Advancement:
-The metal can replace many things on the wolf's body, including limbs. The metal is stronger than bone, thus it is easier for them to survive.
-The wolves have developed a language not unlike that of humans'. Their intellect has been modified along with their physical bodies, thus they have human-like intelligence.
-The physical body of the wolf does not need as much rest, so the wolf could withstand battle for longer than most other creatures.

Cons of the Advancement:
-The body of the wolf is not as flexible.
-Over time, the metal could deteriorate and cause loss of function. The metal cannot heal itself like a bone.[/quote]

[quote="Breeding"]
Any male paired with a female can breed.
They can breed only once, and when they do, they stay mates for the rest of their lives.

If your R.A.W. is paired with another of the same gender, they cannot have a litter.[/quote]

[quote="Ranks"]
[b]Alpha Male and Female[/b]
[Leaders of the pack. They keep order in their lands.]
[b]-Subordinate Alphas (pups of the Alphas)[/b]
[Second in line after Alphas. They give specific orders to important pack members.]
___
[b]Betas[/b]
[The "Generals" of the different ranks. They lead their subordinates to their jobsite and take main control of the task.]
___
[b]Fighters[/b]
[The attackers of the pack. Must be physically powerful.]
[b]Defenders[/b]
[Protects fighters from lethal attacks. Must have a lot of metal that protects their body from powerful attacks.]
[b]Distractors[/b]
[Confuses the enemy to get them away from the Fighters.]
___
[b]Hunters[/b]
[Catches and kills prey]
[b]Scouts[/b]
[Seeks out prey and danger]
___
[b]Healers[/b]
[Knowledgeable in herbal remedies. Must be highly intelligent.]
[b]Gatherers[/b]
[Collects useful herbs for the Healers. Should have above average intelligence.]
___
[b]Omegas[/b]
[Tends to other jobs not listed, such as pup sitter]
___
[b]Seekers[/b]
[Most dangerous job of all. Finds surviving outside R.A.W. and brings them to the pack. Must be strong and fast.][/quote]

[quote="The Main Enemy"]
[b]Borvicus[/b]
Before the wolves appeared on the planet, the lands were dominated by the Borvicus. They are raptor-bear like hybrids with rough skin, thick fur and an impenetrable, leathery plate leading down their back. Borvicus are carnivores, and can survive in all terrains of the planet from the dreary jungles, to cliff sides, to snow-capped mountains. Their front claws are huge and made for digging while their tail is strong with the ability to choke the air out of any living thing (similar to how a snake kills it prey). Their eyesight is bad, but their biological advantages make up for it. This is the war of nature versus science![/quote]

[quote="Landscape"]
[b]Terrain and Resources[/b]
The world that the R.A.W.s have found themselves living in is dominated by jungles on lower elevations. All major bodies of water that we know of so far are surrounded by rocky cliffs. Oceans and winds are violent everywhere, making exposed plant life scarce. The jungles and heavily wooded areas contain all important living supplies, including meat and healing herbs. Snow is constant in higher elevations, where mountains are more likely to dominate and population is extremely low.[/quote]

[quote="Herb Encyclopedia"]

[b]Stipplewart (Flower);;[/b]
Sore throats, fever diarrhea, used on sores
[b]Gin Root (Root);;[/b]
Has a warming effect on the body, useful for warming up those in fits of cold
[b]Amla (Plant);;[/b]
Fever, joint inflammation
[b]Umbelli (Plant);;[/b]
Treats major coughs
[b]Leopard Daisy (Flower);;[/b]
Used externally to treat sores, bruises, and as an anti-septic. NEVER CONSUME.
[b]Astragalus (Flower and Leaves);;[/b]
Treats respiratory infections
[b]Brahmi (Plant);;[/b]
Anti-Depressant, treats anxiety asthma, allergies, and bronchitis. Also helps to think faster
[b]Bearberry (Berry) ;;[/b]
TOXIC. NEVER CONSUME.
[b]Scarlet Mint (Plant);;[/b]
For intestinal issues, also helps in breaking fever
[b]Rosaceae (Tree);;[/b]
Bark treats wounds and burns, leaves treat pneumonia and lack of appetite
[b]Aqueweed (Plant) ;;[/b]
TOXIC. NEVER CONSUME.
[b]Diosma (Flower) ;;[/b]
Treats bruises and sprains
[b]Milkflower (Flower and Plant) ;;[/b]
Helps a new mother's milk come in, helps the mother regain strength after childbirth
[b]Poppy (Seeds) ;;[/b]
Reduces pain, sometimes induces sleep. NEVER GIVE TO NEW MOTHERS/PUPS.
[b]Nightbane (Leaves);;[/b]
Treats insomnia
[b]Akka (Stalk-like Plant);;[/b]
The oil from the stalks is used to grease up metal that is losing function/rusting
[b]Khajii (Root);;[/b]
Settles upset stomachs
[b]Yellowfew (Plant) ;;[/b]
Used to strengthen bones and the immune system in both adults and pups[/quote][/center]

[quote="Hear Our Song"]
[quote][b]Current Events[/b]
Axis has just been crowned Alpha. Its a time of celebration and happiness! However, even in this time of celebration, caution must be taken. The Borvicus care not for our festivities and revelry.[/quote]
[quote][b]Weather[/b]
The weather is warm and breezy.[/quote]
[quote][b]Time of Year[/b]
Late Spring/Early Summer[/quote]
[quote][b]Prey Levels[/b]
On the Rise[/quote]
[quote][b]Danger Levels[/b]
Moderate[/quote][/quote]

[quote][quote="Axis"]It has been an odd puphood for this trio of siblings. The Betas decided that Axis was best fit to take over the job that his late parents left for him. True, Axis had the heart and mind to be an ideal leader, though his confidence is less than great. Axis does worry for his pack, and as seeing he was sheltered for so long, he doesn't know if he could handle truly stressful situations.
However, the young male has taken his proper place on the throne. There is no running from this, and the only thing he could do is take charge!

He woke up with a yawn on the sunny morning after he was crowned Alpha. As he stepped out of the den with the sun shining on his already golden pelt, he was bombarded with happy pack members that heard of the news overnight.
With a shy smile, he greeted them "Hey there! I know what you all want, but you'll have to wait! I'll give my speech after the feast that our hunters are bringing back. Let us hope they work extra hard to make the celebration worth while." Axis's eyes gleamed with pride as he spoke. This was his land now. He could see the forest over the heads of the pack members. Everything before those trees were his. "Here's to a new step in our society." he finished with a coolness in his voice and a slight bow. Axis walked through the beaming crowd to see how the celebration was starting out.[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Pety on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - Members

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:56 am

-Staff and Members/R.A.W owners

Staff wrote:Current: (Status: Active)
starry-knight- Creator/Owner
Pety- Owner

Previous: (Status: Inactive)
Ayramite- Website Manager
Suchgo- Mod
-Willow- Mod
Meddled.- Mod
Mortikat- RP Mod
Alaric Glöckner- Artist

R.A.W Owners wrote:
starry-knight - Aspen.ex.001, Rayce.ex.011(??), Hollace.ex.024, Mae.ex.026, Orion, Dante, Koda, Elizabeth 'Jedi' Rae Matthews, ex.88.Corpral, Creo, Terra
Pety - Corall.ex.002, DuskStar.ex.014, Bear, Jupiter, Zeraphina, Cassie Lakewood, Askr, Taryay
Siriro - Cobolt.ex.003, Smith.ex.018, Rubra, Cole Wrothswood
Darry / Alaric Glöckner - Murcury.ex.004, Gats.ex.009, Vivir.ex.21, Magnum.ex.37, Soulstorm, Alexander Arson, Axis, Monte
Zalaika - Insomnia.ex.007, Zeron, Vivian Melkora
Ayramite - Zareen, Aamira, Theia
Ashenjay - Nymeria.ex.005
qhast - Glitch.ex.006
Queen Chrysalis - FireBorn.ex.012
Leviathan - Century.ex.013
[ K A L I T O R ] - Crux.ex.016
Xanga Chan - ”Xanga".ex.017
actual garbage - Brigh.ex.019
Crimoodle - Valen.ex.029
SpartanAmethyst - Michael.ex.039
.Puzzle - Amara
SnowFlies - Delilah.ex.008
Tiger111 - Chaos.ex.010
Aeyote - Nava.ex.015
MusicalMoony - Meili-Lan.ex.027
-Willow - Hala
Mortikat - Laha
Suchgo - Anise
yellowpip1 - Emiko
Meddled. - Darin

R.A.W without owners wrote:
”Green”.ex.028
”Husky”.ex.032
”Strawberry”.ex.036
”Brown”
Last edited by Pety on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - F.A.Q

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:59 am

-Questions and Answers/F.A.Q

Do all R.A.W. have glowing eyes?

-Every R.A.W. Has glowing eyes which means no pupils.

Can I create my own R.A.W.? Or can you make me one?

No sorry, I don't do customs, and you cannot create a R.A.W. without permission.

How can I Adopt one of these lovely R.A.W.?

Simple. Keep an eye on the thread and when you see one for adoption, fill out the form completely to try winning it.

What if I can't draw the metal on my wolf's reference?

If you feel you cannot draw the metal parts that you want on your wolf, an artist or myself will gladly do it for you! Just ask around <3

How many pups can a R.A.W. have?

A litter may consist of 5-6 pups, give or take, but generally only 3 or 4 pups survive long enough to be adopted out.

How many times am I allowed to breed my R.A.W.?

Your R.A.W. Is only allowed to breed once and they mate for life.

w.i.p

Statistics wrote:Old R.A.W:
Biologically male R.A.W: 19
Biologically female R.A.W: 19
Unknown/not specified: ”Husky”, ”Strawberry”, ”Brown”.

Scientists:
Biologically male: 2
Biologically female: 3

New R.A.W:
Biologically male R.A.W: 5
Biologically female R.A.W: 7

Last edited by Pety on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - Adopt

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:04 am

-R.A.W for adoption

Old R.A.W
None

Project M.A.D
None

Middle R.A.W
None

New R.A.W
Desert Male - closing February 8, 2016
Desert Female - closing February 8, 2016
Forest Male - closing February 8, 2016
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R.A.W Archive - News

Postby Pety » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:08 am

-News

Pety ,, sat feb 06, 2016 2:05 pm wrote:Note: R.A.W is closed at the moment. Meaning: there won't be any new adoptables up (in a while). (You can still use your R.A.W for roleplaying with other R.A.W or draw art of them, tell me if you wanna collab.)
Hopefully R.A.W can start up again.
In the meantime, the three R.A.W that are currently up for adoption will either be adopted out now (if they get any forms) or later depending on whether or not R.A.W will start up again. If this is super confusing, PM me about it.

Alaric Glöckner ,, wed dec 09, 2015 8:27 pm wrote:Hello everybody! I'd like to announce that we have 2 Mods on the team now! Welcome Suchgo and -Willow!
Their customs have been created, named and ranked (though their metal needs tweeking)!
Say hello to Anise the Gatherer and Hala the Hunter <3
Remember, you will have plenty of opportunities to move up to the Beta rank. Don't get glum if you don't like the rank. Also, I may move them if I think their personality suits a different rank.

And hey there, wanderers! The first adoptable RAW is up for adoption. Check the second post under "RAW for Adoption" to try out for your own!
Last edited by Pety on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me