~❊~ Midnight Stallions FAQ ~❊~

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

~❊~ Midnight Stallions FAQ ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:28 pm

~❊~Adopts~❊~Archive~❊~Species Info~❊~Fanclub~❊~Barns~❊~Nursery~❊~Breeding Slot Archive~❊~Shop~❊~
Custom Shop~❊~Design Suggestions~❊~Fanart/Giftlinearts~❊~

This is the FAQ thread for CMM's. If you have a question maybe you can find it in our past questions. Use the navigation tabs below to easily navigate through the FAQ or post your question on this thread and a staff member will be happy to help you.

~❊~Adoptable FAQ~❊~

Q: How do I adopt one?
A: Simply click on one of them on the main adopt thread and follow the directions on the first post. :)

Q: Why do some of them have a halter on?
A: That's because they've already been adopted. Once one of them gets a owner they get a new halter to show they are adopted.

Q: How many can I own?
A: As many as you'd like. Just don't be too greedy.

Q: What are barns?
A: Barns are custom places to keep your horses. You can't get one until you own one of the stallions They make it easy to find your horses and make a great place to train them. They can be personalized to fit your taste and can fit up to 10 horses. You have to own a barn to train or show one.

Q: How do I train my horse?
A: Each horse can be trained to certain levels or ranks. The training rank of your horse can be found in the first post of your horses page after you win. The ranks range from 1-10, 1 for no training and 10 for pro horse. To train your horse you have to either create art of your horse training (has to be colored) or write a story of at least 300 words long of your horse training. It can be any type of art as long as you put some effort into it. Each art or story piece when approved raises your horses training rank by 1 point. It takes patience to train them but once trained you can earn cool prizes!

Q: I have a horse I don't want. Can I hold a adoption contest or gift it to someone?
A: Definitely! If you would like to gift one simply pm me the name of the new owner and the link to the horse you would like to gift. If you would like to readopt it pm me and if you need I will help you start a adoption contest.

Q: There's someone posting inappropriately or disobeying the rules. What do I do?
A: Contact one of the mods and let them know immediately. We will handle it ASAP. Do not try to handle it yourself or it might cause unnecessary conflict.

Q: When it says that you can't recreate your horse in any way on the adoptables pages, does that mean that you are not allowed to make/order more art of them?
A: No, This means that you are not allowed to change anything about your horse as far as changing the actual make up of the horse. It is ok to order art and stuff. You just can't do stuff like add limbs, change markings, change the horses coloring, ext.

Q: What is the Striking System.
A: What that is is warning to users to don't obey the rules. Don't worry to much because they are hard to get but make sure you are obeying the rules. When a user gets a warning they get 1 strike. After 3 strikes and plenty of grace we have no choice but to put them on the ban list which means they can no longer participate in these adopts.

Q: What happens if I'm banned and loose my horse/horses?
A: All horses that were misused, unwanted or collected from banned users will be readopted.

Q: If we have a horse from the old lines, can they get transferred to the new ones?
A: Yes, Just contact the artist that made your horse. Be aware that they may charge a small fee depending on the artist.

~❊~Nursery FAQ~❊~

Q: What is the Nursery?
A: The Nursery is were you can get a foal of your very own!

Q: How do I get a foal?
A: Fill out the form on the main post and post it to the thread. When a artist is available they will clam your form and start working on it.

Q: How do I find a partner for my horse?
A: Post on the thread that your looking for a partner or ask other users with horses. The community is pretty friendly and there's got to be someone that would be willing.

Q: How long does it take to get a foal?
A: Once a form is claimed it takes about 25 days for the foal to be born. After that you have to talk with the other user about who owns the foal.

Q: How do I get my foal grown to a adult?
A: After 1 month (30 days) you can ask for a foal to be grown. Post the growth form to the breeding thread along with the foals link and the artists username and it should be grown not long after the artist finds it.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ Midnight Stallions FAQ ~❊~

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello! I would like to ask a question c: When it says that you can't recreate your horse in any way on the adoptables pages, does that mean that you are not allowed to make/order more art of them? I'm curious ^^
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:19 pm

imakilljoywannabe wrote:Hello! I would like to ask a question c: When it says that you can't recreate your horse in any way on the adoptables pages, does that mean that you are not allowed to make/order more art of them? I'm curious ^^

hello love!
i'm a mod here so i'll answer your query -
it means that you cannot take the lines and color them in yourself. you may not make customs for yourself, basically. you can order art of them and make art of them, but you can't use the official lines to make your own.
i hope this helps! if you have further questions please pm me! <3
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Legendari wrote:
imakilljoywannabe wrote:Hello! I would like to ask a question c: When it says that you can't recreate your horse in any way on the adoptables pages, does that mean that you are not allowed to make/order more art of them? I'm curious ^^

hello love!
i'm a mod here so i'll answer your query -
it means that you cannot take the lines and color them in yourself. you may not make customs for yourself, basically. you can order art of them and make art of them, but you can't use the official lines to make your own.
i hope this helps! if you have further questions please pm me! <3

Ahhhh, okay, that makes sense! Thanks for your help! :3
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:11 am

I also have a quick question.
If we have a horse from the old lines, can they get transfered to the new ones?
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:50 am

iStarz & Everly wrote:I also have a quick question.
If we have a horse from the old lines, can they get transfered to the new ones?

I'm not a mod or anything, but you can have your horses transferred onto the new lines if you PM the artist of your MS asking ^^
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velaris » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:29 am

Are previous characters able to be coloured in using these lines? Can I ask for a custom of a character I own for example?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
vulpixbirthday dec 31st capricorn Image

"moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars."

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Velaris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:38 am

Velaris wrote:Are previous characters able to be coloured in using these lines? Can I ask for a custom of a character I own for example?

Custom horses are unavailable unless you find a rare opportunity to win a custom. In that case as long as the horse was totally made by you and didn't exist in any other adopts then yes. As long as the artist was OK with the horse requested.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me