GGS Breeding Center (No Posting)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

GGS Breeding Center (No Posting)

Postby Kitsyn » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:05 am

| Fan Club | Adoption | History | Archive |

Please do not post on this topic. Thank you.

• You must have been registered for at least 3 months and have made at least 200 posts for ownership rights. There is no limit to the number of striders you can own. You can apply for more than one but you will only win one per 3 weeks.
  • Galingale mares have 4 breeding slots and stallions have 6 slots. The parents of the foal will be shown on its first post. Mares have less slots because pregnancy takes a tole on their bodies.
  • In order to breed a strider you need to find a suitable mare and stallion to breed together. You need permission to breed from both owners in the from of a 'screenshot' (if you own both this is un-needed). Once you've done this you need to check to see if there are any breeding artists open to design your foal. Please do not pester artists about when they will open; this is done on their own time.
  • You may only order a breeding every 3 weeks. The time of when you can order another breeding starts when the foal is posted.
  • Only gender and one other feature are allowed to be requested when ordering a breeding.
  • It is up to you to keep track of breeding! If it is found that a mare or stallion has had too many foals then the newest foals will be deleted until it is back down to 4/6; breeding slots to the other will be returned.
  • Foals can be bred 3 months after creation date.
  • Galingales can only breed to their own specie, and only male to female naturally.
  • You cannot reserve breeding slots from artists. Only send a form if someone is open!
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GGS Breeding: Neon Phoenix

Postby Kitsyn » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 am

Phoenix's Nursery

Currently:
Closed

Design Breedings

Breeding Guide
    • All basic breeding rules apply.
    • Inbreeding is not allowed.
    • Make sure not to put multiple features as your 1 feature! May also give artistic freedom if you don't want to pick features.
    • Fill out the form below and send it to me as a PM with the subject 'GGS Breeding' in the title.
    • Make sure to provide links to the original adoption pages of the striders you wish to breed.
    • Screenshots of permission only. This helps prevent fake permission.
    • The permission must clearly state which strider you have been given permission to breed. Will not accept a simple "You can have a slot!" Needs to be more along the lines of "You can have a slot from ___!"
    • If you would like an un-shaded version of your foal, simply ask me to post one.
    • I can refuse to accept any breeding request.
    • Never beg me for a slot or ask about when I will open breedings.
    • Make sure to read any special breeding conditions that may be posted for that specific round only.
    • I do both design and genetic breedings, but only when I want to. This will be mentioned before you send form.
    • If you are not satisfied with your foal, you may PM me to adopt it out. It will still count towards your breeding 'cool-down'.
    • If you have an issue related to breedings, please feel free to contact me to discuss the problem.

Form:
    Code: Select all
    [b]Parents:[/b] [url=ADOPTION PAGE URL]STALLION NAME[/url] x [url=ADOPTION PAGE URL]MARE NAME[/url]
    [b]Request[/b]: (gender and 1 other)
    [b]Permission[/b]:

Slots

Last edited by Kitsyn on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GGS Breeding: Trompy

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 am

~Trompy's Magic Corner~

I am currently OPEN for new breedings at this time!

Breeding Guide
    (Pretty much the same as Neon Phoenix's post with a few tweaks of my own)
    • All basic breeding rules apply.
    • Inbreeding is not allowed.
    • Make sure not to put multiple features as your 1 feature! May also give artistic freedom if you don't want to pick features.
    • Fill out the form below and send it to me as a PM with the subject 'GGS Breeding' in the title.
    • Make sure to provide links to the original adoption pages of the striders you wish to breed.
    • Screenshots of permission only. This helps prevent fake permission.
    • The permission must clearly state which strider you have been given permission to breed. Will not accept a simple "You can have a slot!" Needs to be more along the lines of "You can have a slot from ___!"
    • If you would like an un-shaded version of your foal, simply ask me to post one.
    • I can refuse to accept any breeding request.
    • Never beg me for a slot or ask about when I will open breedings.
    • RNG (Random Number Generator) will choose how rare the coat color will be if a parents have different rarities:
      1-10 Common
      11-15 Uncommon
      16-18 Rare
      19-20 Very Rare
      ------If you breed a Common to a Very Rare, numbers 1-18 will count as commons. If you breed an uncommon to a rare, only numbers 11-18 will count, etc.
    • I can do design based OR genetic breedings- just beware I am a newcomer to genetics, so I may have to turn to Neon for clarity, which takes time x3
      -----I will check to make sure any genetically suggested coats are possible between parents. If it isn't, the breeding will not be accepted.
      -----I will use the three primary colors to determine the base of the feathers. If a color lies between the two primary colors, like Teal, it's base is YB because those are the two primary colors it lies between. If the feathers are a shade of red, it's RR. Likewise, Agouti will play a role in how light or dark the shade of color is, depending on the parents; White (W/w) or Black (B/b) both can be dominant or recessive which determines the shade! If a foal ends up with, for example, ww or wb, since they are both recessive, there will be no "shade" to the color! Same goes for WB. Markings on the feathers such as white stripes or spots will have their own seperate recessive and dominant alleles as well, which will impact the design of the foal's feathers, much like markings on a horse. If you figure these out on your own, or ask me ahead of time to figure out what the feather's would be, you can gladly suggest feather color/patterns as well!
    • If you are not satisfied with your foal, you may PM me to adopt it out. It will still count towards your breeding 'cool-down'.
    • If you have an issue related to breedings, please feel free to contact me or Neon Phoenix to discuss the problem.

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Sire:[/b] [url=ADOPTION PAGE URL]STALLION NAME[/url]
[b]Dam:[/b] [url=ADOPTION PAGE URL]MARE NAME[/url]
[b]Design or Genetic:[/b]
[b]Request[/b]: (optional; gender and 1 other)
[b]Permission(s)[/b]:

Slots

Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat May 20, 2017 1:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS Breeding Center

Postby Aravel » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 am

Assign to Shattered Beazt
Last edited by Kitsyn on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS Breeding Center

Postby Kitsyn » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 am

RESERVE
Kitsyn