Keakota Official Breeding Topic

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:20 am

You will find all the information regarding breeding Keakotas here. Please do not post on this topic unless asked by me. This topic will tell you which artists are open for breedings and how to order a breeding.

Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:40 am

Breeding Basics

• Breeding Keakotas is fairly simple. You just find two keakotas that you like and pair them together with permission from both owners if you don't own them and send in a request when a artist is open. It must be a male and female pairing. There is a 50% chance of your breeding throwing twins, if so, you have the option of putting one up for adoption, keep both, or gifting it to another user. You can not put your breeding up for adoption if you do not like it. Artists will not change the breeding because it didn't come out to your liking. The offspring of two Keakotas must be a mixture of both parents. Keakota offspring are called pups.

• Coin generator used by artists found here Tails=Twins

Breeding Rules
  • You can only breed a male to a female, keakotas cannot be artificially impregnated.
  • You must get permission to breed the two Keakotas if you do not own them and this must be quoted in the breeding application
  • Please check the artist's breedings are open before applying
  • Once a artist has put you on their list of breedings to do you will be given a pup, no matter what
  • You may order a breeding every week, this cool down period starts after the pup has been made. You also must wait a week before attempt to breed the pup made.
  • You can suggest up to two of the parents features, the artist may or may not put such features on the foal if it is or isn't possible
  • If you receive twins, you MUST keep one, no debate over this. It wouldn't be fair to those who get one breeding and have to keep it, so one of the two must be kept.
      If you are ordering a breeding specifically for others aka up for adoption, say so in your form otherwise you will he receiving the pup.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night's corner

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Night's Breeding Corner

I am CLOSED for Breedings

My Rules and Information wrote:
•You must have quoted permission from the owners of the equid if one or both equids do not belong to you. By quoted permission I don't meant literal quotes. I need a screenshot or a post where the user said you have permission. I will not take stuff like this;
    username wrote:i give you permission to use my male Stark.

•Suggestions may not be used at all in your breeding if I do not feel they are appropriate or are to specific to one parent or the other. Please keep this in mind before you order

•You must link to the adoption pages of the male and female you have permission to breed, not the direct image. Geldings cannot breed!!

•Pm me with your breeding request, remember to title it "Keakota Breeding" or it won't go in the right folder. Just fill out the form given and send it when I am open.

•Good suggestions are like "blue eyes" or "male". Do not ask for traits neither parents have. Bad suggestions are like "roan like dam and top blanket"

•You can order from me once every other round. If I open and you were in the past round, you can not order from me until the round after that.

Here is the Form

Code: Select all
[u]Please breed these Keakotas![/u]
[b]Pup's Owner:[/b]
[b]Link to the Sire:[/b]
[b]Link to the Dam:[/b]
[b]Suggestions You Would Like:[/b] 1.
[b]Permissions:[/b]

Current Breeding List wrote:
Current Batch
1. -----
2. -----
3. -----
4. -----
5. -----

Past Breeding Batch wrote:1. Elfie -December 25th
2. Icybluegal- December 26th
3. Okamii- December 26th
4. BandAddict- December 29th
5. ilhdc7- December 30th
6. Canis.- January 1st
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 19 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

canis's Breeding Center

Postby canis, » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:53 am

canis's Breeding Center

Closed

I. All official Breeding Rules apply

II. While quoted permissions are great, I would prefer to have a screenshot of the PM where the permission was given so as to avoid any mishaps

III. I reserve the right to not include the suggestions given if they are too extreme or inappropriate for the pairing

IV. Please link me to the sire/dam's official adoption pages. No images or pack pages

V. PM all breeding forms with the title "Keakota Breeding" so that it goes to the correct folder

Correct suggestions include things such as gender, eye color (if seen in either parents), and broad traits that one of the parents may have (such as a dark base coat, or certain paint markings). Incorrect suggestions include overly specific/rare things such as "mother's exact piebald" or "roan like the father," or something not seen on either parent.

Code: Select all
[b]Pup's Owner:[/b]
[b]Sire:[/b]
[b]Dam:[/b]
[b]Suggestions:[/b]
[b]Permission/s:[/b]

Finished Breedings
1. atlas. (12/30)
2. Cowgirlchrista (1/3)
3. icybluegal (3/3)
Breeding List
1. ---