WME Breeding Topic

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

WME Breeding Topic

Postby horsy1050 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 am

Last edited by horsy1050 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WME Breeding Rules

Postby horsy1050 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

-
-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• You need to have been registered on Chickensmoothie for 3 months to breed an equid
  • You must have made at least 100 forum posts to breed an equid
  • You can only breed an equid once every two weeks
  • Artists are only open to do breedings when they say they are on the breeding topic
  • You must get permission from the owners of the equids before a breeding can be accepted
  • Each equid can only have ten foals (unless stated otherwise)
  • You can pick 3 traits for the foal based off the parents, but it must be a trait on at least one of the parents (or both)
  • You can purchase 1 extra trait from the artist for a fee of their choice (art, pets, etc.)

Full species rules can be found here
Last edited by horsy1050 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WME Breeding: horsy1050

Postby horsy1050 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am

-
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOSED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breeding Basics
I very rarely do breedings, so apologies. When I do I will more then likely just edit this topic without telling anyone unless its a spur of the moment thing. Anyway....

If you want more then 3 features passed down to your foal then you need to pm me in advance. The payment is a non-shaded horse headshot. In the pm I will tell you who to draw and any limits, etc. The head shot will give you 3 extra features you can specify.

The Form
Fill it in exactly or the carnivorous equid will get you.
Code: Select all
[b]Foal Owner:[/b]
[b]Sire:[b] (father) (link)
[b]Dam:[/b] (mother) (link)
[b]Permission Quotes:[/b] (quotes from pm's/topics/etc.)
[b]Chosen Features:[/b] (up to three)

To Do List

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed

Recently Completed:

none
Last edited by horsy1050 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Mountain Equid Official Breeding Topic

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:55 pm

~Kita's Breeding Corner~

~~I am CLOSED for Breedings!~~

~Kita's Rules~

Kita's Rules and Regulations wrote:Rules
~ PM me with your breeding request. There is a form just below that you can fill out for me.
~ You must have quoted permission from the owners of the equid if one or both equids do not belong to you.
~ You must link to the adoption pages of the stallion and mare you have permission to breed, not the direct image.
~ Good requests are those like "A colt", "Father's base" or "Mother's quipping style"
~ Suggestions may not be used at all in your breeding if I do not feel they are appropriate or too heavily draw on one parent or the other. Please keep this in mind.
~ Please put "Breeding" somewhere in your pm title so it will go to my folder. I don't see PMs not in my breeding folder until after I have accepted and by then it is too late.
~ Features suggested must be found on one of the parents. If it is not there it won't be used. Sorry, I don't do "genetic" breedings
~ If you would like one extra feature, then pm me in advance to sending in the breeding and we can discuss it.
~ I do not redo breedings in anyway at all. You couldn't request edits on past artists breedings or on adopts so that rule extends here. If you dislike how the foal came out you may give it up in the readoption event.
~ If you change your username while you are on the list you must pm me and let me know so I can update it.
~ I no longer offer both shaded and unshaded versions. You may choose if you would like shading or not but you cannot get both. I have included an option in my form for you to pick if you want shading or not. If left unanswered you will not get shading

Now, the part you are all looking for; the form!

[u]Please breed these equids![/u]
[b]Foal's Owner:[/b]
[b]Link to the Stallion:[/b]
[b]Link to the Mare:[/b]
[b]Shading?[/b] Yes or No
[b]Features You Would Like:[/b]
[b]Permissions:[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Breeding Request List wrote:This current round is: Final Round

Ordered December 5th
Previous Breeding Request List wrote:KittyCatKita - Dec 3
TigerRocky - Dec 9
Hufflepuff_Horses = Dec 9
ShortyTheHobbitess - Dec 14
~MapleFeather~ - Dec 14
legend- - Dec 17
Cavy's Girl - Dec 17
laredo - Dec 17
Falcone - Jan 7
MᴏᴏɴʟɪᴛSᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - Jan 7
Violenca - Jan 15
Robyn Hode. - Jan 15
Chrissy - Feb 18
Dark. - March 24
sinnadaddy - March 24
~Tornado~ - April 11
Sugarspider - April 11
Bentley - April 11
iShame - April 14
opti-mism - April 23
XxShadowDragonXx - April 23
rachieboo - May 8th
The Royal Mirage - May 26
rax - May 26
The Mean Kitty - May 26
|Angel| - June 10
RainbowFinch - June 24
AxieLove - June 24
ABeardedDragon - June 24
ciiel - July 9
Nyeusi - August 9
Isabella45 - August 9
DauntlessDivergentC - August 9
Tomijojo - August 10
Manx - August 10
Dia. - September 5
.Taz. - October 23
PolarizedVertigo - October 23
Merlin's Heir - October 23
myk - October 23
LunarWolf11 - October 23

Last edited by KittyCatKita on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:06 am, edited 359 times in total.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Mountain Equid Official Breeding Topic

Postby Copper96 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 am

Copper's Kiosk

Current Status: Open/CLOSED

News wrote:NewsBeen super busy these days and i never planned to still be doing them into February, so no worries I am trying my best to get these done as soon as possible with the time that I have! If you have any questions of concerns please feel free to pm me! I don't bite!

On top of that my laptop went through some repairs and I've been using another computer, if you ever feel like your foals colors are off, let me know! I will always go back and tweak things if you're unsatisfied!

Copper's Rules, Regulations and Need to Know Information

- All Basic Breeding Rules Apply (Read Topics Main Post)
- Fill out a form for Breeding requests and PM it to me, it must be my form and not another artists
- Please title your PM to me "WME Breeding Request"
- All links to equids must be to the original adoption page, not their character page or an image URL
- I will reply to once they have been accepted and list them here, if there was no reply the slots were already filled
- Suggestions are merely that, a suggestion and may not be used at all in your breeding if I do not feel they are appropriate or too heavily draw on one parent or the other, I will tell you if I think this through pm before carrying out your breeding. Please keep this in mind, though I do my best to make a foal you like
-I try to make foals unique and not look a likes while still following suggestions and parent traits, genetics can be included if you request (as I sometimes look to them anyways, just let me know) and I often don't do exact same base coats as 1 parent (it'll vary slightly even if it's classified as the same base, just how I operate)
-Special Requests: if you have any special requests, pm me about them just as you would for extra foal features so we can discuss it
-Feel free to pm me at any time with any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you when I can

TIP:Linking to your/another user's WME page thats lists the WME's slots there and who the slots goes to is a very helpful way to keep track of slots/who has them/and confirming that that person does indeed have permission. I prefer if you can show this along with quoted permission. but this isnt required, as not everyone has pages for their equids.

The Form

[u][b]I Want A Breeding From ya Copps![/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Father's Link:[/b]
[b]Mother's Link:[/b]
[b]Foal Preferences:[/b]
[b]1.[/b]
[b]2.[/b]
[b]3.[/b]
[b]Quoted Permission:[/b]

Last Round

---
Last edited by Copper96 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 am, edited 118 times in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 am

Last edited by Folktale on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 404 times in total.
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zax's Equid Playhouse

Postby Zax » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Zax's Equid Playhouse

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I may not always open breedings, but when I do...

Zaxy's Breeding Rules wrote:•All basic breeding rules apply.
•Never beg me for a slot, PM for a slot, or ask about when I will open breedings.
•I am NOT a breeding artist. I wont open often. Please understand this.
•There are some breedings that I wont be able to do. If I refuse you, please don't get upset.
•Breedings will be completed on my own time. Please don't PM me asking about when the foal will be done.
•You may only select 3 preferences total.
•If you would like to watch the foal being completed, please indicate this on your form.
•Know that if you do opt to watch the stream, the foal will not be worked on without you there.
•Slots are first come, first served.
•Make sure to read any special breeding conditions that may be posted for that specific round only.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special Breeding Rules wrote:These conditions are specific to the current round of breedings ONLY.

•N/A

○When choosing your desired traits, it is best to choose minor details such as eye color or a particular facial marking. Choosing the father's coat or the mother's quip are not good suggestions to make. The foal will look more like the parents, and that, my dears, is redundant and not exciting at all <3
○Likewise, giving me free rein is a fantastic way to get an out-of-the-box foal that you are sure to love. Watching the stream is a great way to also have a bit of say when it comes to something you may or may not like as well.

The Form wrote:PM this form to me titled,"Breeding". Anything else will be ignored.

[b]Sire:[b] Link to adoption page
[b]Dam:[/b] Link to adoption page
[b]Quoted Permissions:[/b]
[b]Desired Traits:[/b]
[b]Want to watch?:[/b] [Yes/No/Doesn't Matter]

Pending Breedings wrote:

Last edited by Zax on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:25 am, edited 16 times in total.
Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ghost's breeding corner

Postby .Ghost. » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am

Ghost's breeding corner
Keep in mind I'm not an official breeding artist, I won't be open as often or do as many breedings as the others.

Current status: CLOSED
Round restrictions; N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost's breeding rules:
Rules wrote:All basic breeding rules apply.

Permission quotes:
-The quote must clearly state which equid you have been given permission to breed, I will not accept a simple "You can have a slot!"
-A link to a page showing reserved slots is not enough as a permission alone, but will strengthen your quote.
-A faked permission quote will lead to a complete ban to get any breeding slot from me.

Forms:
-Properly fill out the form below, title the PM "WME Breeding", I will ignore PMs that end up in the wrong inbox.
-Link the full adoption page of the mare and stallion, images alone isn't enough!
-Only write ONE preference per line. (Not allowed; 1. Mother's tail and father's mane.)
-If you want more than three preferences you need to PM me about payment.
-You can only pay for ONE extra preference!

Slots:
-Only send in PMs when status have been changed to 'open'.
-No slot is FCFS (First come, first serve).
-I have all rights to refuse your breeding if I don't think I can do the pairing justice.
-You can not reserve or buy a slot! Any bribing will lead to banning from my breedings.

Finished foals:
-If you or anyone else, for any reason, is not happy with the outcome I'm willing to discuss possible changes via PM.
-That said, I will not start the breeding over completely to suit your needs; it's not a chance for you to get a custom.
-I'm willing to give you an unshaded version of your foal if you just PM me about it.
-Enjoy your new WME!

Important information:
-Please respect that I do breedings when I have motivation for it, do not PM me asking when it will be done.
-If I find that you, or someone else, is pushing/stressing me about the breeding I have all rights to refuse it.
-Do not PM me asking when I will open slots, I open when I feel I have time for it.
-I'm willing to stream the breeding, but please understand that my timezone is between 6-8 hours ahead of the US.

The form wrote:-Always put "WME Breeding" in the subject bar, all other PMs will be ignored!

[b]Parents:[/b]
-[url=LINK TO ADOPTION PAGE]Stallion's name[/url]
-[url=LINK TO ADOPTION PAGE]Mare's name[/url]
[b]Foal preferences:[/b]
[b]Permission quotes:[/b]
[b]Would you like me to use realistic genetic calculations for the breeding?:[/b]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pending breedings:
1. skyy.
2. Lisette
3. ty_tay

Finished breedings:
1. The Royal Mirage
2. legend-
Last edited by .Ghost. on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cookie's Corner

Postby p-ond » Sun May 31, 2015 9:27 am

Closed

Rules/ General: All basic breeding rules apply (see 2nd post)
    1. I require screenshots of permission.
    2. I don't currently take more than 3 requested features.
    3. My breedings as far as now will be based on genetics! Please be aware that when you order, your foal may turn out looking very different to the parents.
    4. When one parent has grey, I will need the parent's owner to decide a base colour or permission to choose a base colour for that parent. I will not design foals grey unless requested, it is your responsibility to grey out the foal as it ages/ to your liking.
    5. When quipping is not specified, I will use a random generator to assign quipping genes to parents and from that, work out all possible foal quipping, and from there use a random number generator to decide the foal's quipping genotype. Same goes for working out the eye colour.
    6. You may ask for, for example, a buckskin base if you are breeding a cremello and bay horse together. So, if you understand genetics and want a particular base that is different from the parents but still possible, you may request it! I will check that it is possible and add it if it is ^^
    7. Gender will be assigned randomly if not requested.
    8. I reserve the right to turn down any breeding.
    9. You can order a breeding to be adopted out straight away, or, if you're not completely pleased with it once ordered, you may choose to adopt it out then! Just PM me ^^.

Slots:
    n/a currently

Form:
    Parent 1:
    Permission:
    Parent 2:
    Permission:
    Requests:

Resources:
    This is one of the most helpful genetics tools I've come across so far. It lets you see what a genotype will look like, which genes can't appear at the same time and which genes can cause lethal white syndrome. There's a tutorial if you go here and click start at the beginning. It explains all about genetics in horses!
    Here's a tumblr post I made about inheritance. It has a number of definitions.
    ➲Angel found this helpful tool that allows you to find a foal's phenotype based on parents phenotypes!

FAQ:
    What happens with roans?
    Good point. What I'm going to do is assign every roan horse the Rr genotype. I'll make the monohybrid cross of two roan parents:
    x | R | r |
    R |RR|Rr|
    r | Rr |rr |
    And then only assign roan to the foal when the random number generator picks the RR genotype. This is contradictory of how genetics works, but it makes roans much rarer than treating the roan gene normally. If you want a guaranteed roan, request it! (Unless Horsy would prefer I just stick to the standard "request only" for roans)
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me