Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 8

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:29 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.10

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
Date: 04.10
Other: -
Thanks!
toodle

” Fisher Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Cyberkonstruktor
Date: 4.10
Area: The River bank
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out:
Name + pronouns: Fisher + he/him

I'd like to tend the garden!
username + id no - Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
date - 04.10
anything else? - Thanks!

I'd like to make some chocolate! 🍫
Username & ID No: Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
Recipe Name: White Chocolate x1, Chilli Chocolate x1
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 5

Postby Sleepytally » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:00 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

”Phyllis is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: sleepytally
Area: flower field
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out:
Name + pronouns: Neveah + She/Her

username + id no - sleepytally + 995839
date - 04.10
anything else? -

Username & ID No: sleepytally + 995839
Recipe Name: x2 white chocolate

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: sleeptally + 995839

toodle
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walks223 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:08 am

I’d like to buy items!
Username: walks223
Items you’re buying: Bee fren
Blueberries you’ll have now: 21
Other: tysm!<3
theatre kid

animal lover

taurus

she/her
walks223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfetti. » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:10 am

I’d like to buy items!
Username: eggdropsoup
Items you’re buying: bee fren
Blueberries you’ll have now: 14
Other: thank you!!
not active! I had so much fun with all you lovelies and had a wonderful time while on the site <3
funfetti.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:03 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: AliceMorte 1001632
Other: -Thank you

toodle

” (Cl name here) Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: AliceMorte
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out: Image
Name + pronouns: Alice + she/they

username + id no - AliceMorte 1001632
date - 04.10
anything else? - Thank you

Username & ID No: AliceMorte 1001632
Recipe Name: 1x chilli chocolate, 1x white chocolate
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:24 am

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: 1x bird egg (:
Anything else?: ty!
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:00 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: sylvender + 372186

toodle

username + id no - sylvender + 372186
date - 04.10
anything else? -

” Golden Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: sylvender
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out: Image
Name + pronouns: Golden, he/him

Username & ID No: sylvender + 372186
Recipe Name: dark chocolate x1, chilli chocolate x1

I’d Like to Pick a Carrot! <3
Username & User ID: sylvender + 372186
Carrot Number: 25
CL Who’s Picking: Image
CL Name + pronouns: Golden, he/him
Other: xxx
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bunny Chase Results for 04.09 (day 7)

Postby Daisy » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 am

Results for 04.09 (Day 7)
Oswald wrote:Pesky bunnies... Gosh, where on earth are they all coming from??
Thank you for your help, if you're free could you please come back tomorrow?

(If anything seems off please let me know!)

walks223 + 394620 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Episch 2359 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? You catch a golden glimmer out of the corner of your eye.
you found 10 chocolate coins!

Zubers + 1011810
- A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..
you found 5 chocolate coins!

sherbertine + 1027723 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

dare~ 275307 -A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

SCRUNKS! + 1012405 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Transparent Cow! + 1012921 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

crowthefrostyfloof + 957629 - You make your way into Ozzy's backyard, and spot a large rabbit almost immediately. The bun is bouncing along with an egg held tightly in its huge tail. You charge towards it, and launch at it with all your might. Congrats!
You caught a bunny theif!

yutashu + 1013777 You trip on something and lose sight of the bun.. looks shiny!

spiritwish 799107 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Exitium 626371 ???? - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

RealCipher + 983686
- Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Dogboss123 & 844044 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

eggdropsoup 1027059 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

kkitties, 1024063 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Len. 293548 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Rosemoon 941592 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

_mirage_ + 1015593 - You catch a rabbit but it wriggles out of your grip, landing on a pile of coins. Might as well grab these! You found 20 chocolate coins! Image

ggez #1006551 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

wafflefloof 934946 - You wander out into the crisp spring air, sun resting gently on your face. All of a sudden, a butterfly comes out of nowhere and lands on your head.
You found x1 Butterfly Pet! Image(any color)

ahirked #290196 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Lying_Lilacs 246030 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

redpandasareLIFE // 804027 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

shuichi + 905016 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

reshihall + 1029503 - You make your way into Ozzy's backyard, and spot a large rabbit almost immediately. The bun is bouncing along with an egg held tightly in its huge tail. You charge towards it, and launch at it with all your might. Congrats!

potions-master 940024 - You catch a rabbit but it wriggles out of your grip, landing on a pile of coins. Might as well scoop 'em up! You found 20 chocolate coins! Image

TacoTabby + 996704 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

SushiBeans + 808536 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Music_Lover 135845 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Grabby_Hands + 1030965 - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!
You found x1 white bun Image

Melinoe & 953590 - - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!

rem sleep 224745
- Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

**Snowwhisper** (419945) - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Eevee55 + 1033286 - You trip on something and lose sight of a bun.. looks shiny!

midnightFOXO + 1012132 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

dragoness129 + 3218 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

meisxinyi #1016033 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Wind 16249 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

Exile + 152222 - - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? You catch a golden glimmer out of the corner of your eye.

Starlight Grove (855462 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

PlagueNBlight 994990 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

JuneBug. + 1025108 - - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!

pancakelover43 + 393396 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Julie_PiscesGirl 910919 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

~LittleBit~ 441597 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Cyberkonstruktor / 859449 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

MeltiTheDragon + #412137 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Zeena 31966 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

coffee.berry #1008279 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Satamoru + 4361 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

ghostkeys - 913445 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Deify 49676 - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!
You found x1 Tan bun Image

WillowArmadillo #323776 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Cherryfreeze - 530242 - You catch a rabbit but it wriggles out of your grip, landing on a pile of coins. Might as well scoop 'em up! You found 20 chocolate coins! Image

jellybeansmud + 997240 - - You catch a rabbit but it wriggles out of your grip, landing on a pile of coins. Might as well scoop 'em up! You found 20 chocolate coins! Image

Dragong 856917 - - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? You catch a golden glimmer out of the corner of your eye.

chaoticaura 1011228 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

AliceMorte 1001632 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

rileyistired | 953268 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Tindraake + 363642 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Cynicat + 932465 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Tharmora 102202 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

sylvender + 372186 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

mallowpop + 931555 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

Melsride 932041 - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!

hjarta + 1006790 - Oh dear! It looks like the bunnies were a little too fast for you this time! Try again another time!

dilemmaly #977932 - You race through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and you catch sight of a bunny! You quickly snatch it up. Looks like this one didn't have an egg, but you might as well take it with you!

aeroz -- 4716223 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

saw 1004059 - A bunny just escapes your grasp.. darn it! But wait, what is that? A golden glimmer catches your eye..

NurseMikan 890260 - You make your way into Ozzy's backyard, and spot a large rabbit almost immediately. The bun is bouncing along with an egg held tightly in its huge tail. You charge towards it, and launch at it with all your might. Congrats!

MelybellyID# 214857 - You catch a rabbit but it wriggles out of your grip, landing on a pile of coins. Might as well scoop 'em up! You found 20 chocolate coins! Image

littleminicooper 734624 - You wander out into the crisp spring air, sun resting gently on your face. All of a sudden, a butterfly comes out of nowhere and lands on your head.
You found x1 Butterfly Pet! Image[any color]

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me