๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:12 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 36, 34, 28 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 22, 22, 22
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Pidge brings along a deck of cards on this trip! Mel teaches Saxophone some simple card tricks, and so Sax offers to perform them to anyone they stumble across. After a long day of helping folks and asking "is this your card?", the three decide to play a few rounds of Go Fish and a few more of Pitch before heading home for the night.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:41 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 8 (this is 9th)
Total: 18 (this is 19th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 4
Total: 13 (this is 14th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Farmlands: 4 (this is 5th)
Total: 7 (this is 8th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: n/a <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:45 am

Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: It was the middle of the night. Signor and Mister R were still asleep curled into an awkward mess that was bound to be uncomfortable, but snored on nevertheless. Dreamsicle had spent the last hour or so after Cereal Milk left watching the stars, attempting to chart them on a spare piece of mapping paper. It was going fine, except she couldn't recall if some of the constellations or stars had been there before. It made no difference to her, she charted them anyways. It was then that she heard some buzzing, a soft sound in the distance. Easy to miss if you weren't paying attention, but Dreamsicle had the habit of focusing on too many things at once. She looked back at her friends, just a quick glimpse to see if they would awake, and left the farmhouse in search of the buzzing noise.

She went up and down a few hills before coming to a group of closely knit trees, practically growing on the same hill. On each tree were a few hives, stock filled with honey and bees. The creatures were flying around, happy as could be. Dreamsicle didn't get too close - while honeybees didn't sting she did know that any animal could get aggressive if prompted. Instead she stuck to the few hives on the ground, not occupied by bees, but overflowing with honey nonetheless. Those hives look like they'd been crafted instead of naturally made and she appreciated the work on them. She took a quick loop around the trees, watching the bees get curious and get a little closer before deeming her not a threat. With a nod to herself, she bid a small 'goodbye' to the creatures and walked on back to the farmhouse once more.

In the morning the trio would awaken to the sun already risen; they would deem themselves late to adventuring and head on out immediately. Signor and Mister R. would scout the wheat fields and the forests close by for any signs or clues, then would ask to help another farmer or two again. Dreasmicle would keep a close eye on them while meeting up with the bees again every few hours. Their antics would be very entertaining throughout the day for sure.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:46 am

Jasmyn wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: Jasmyn
Item You're Donating: grey doodad #1, green doodad #1
Proof: inv
grey doodad green doodad
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 0!

Donation Rewards:
100 total meat for donating two (2) doodads!
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:06 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
???
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Overall Scavenges: 0
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5
Link to last exploration: Previously, onโ€ฆ
Extra: A newcomer? With a story to tell? Letโ€™s see how this unfolds.. They lookโ€ฆ Pretty mischievousโ€ฆ
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:11 pm

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 9
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: The trio stop to formally introduce themselves to JP.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:14 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 7 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: agagagarghgh
Extra: With the bepis bike saga over nami might hold off on writing rps in their exploration posts due to her mooshy gooshy brain.........maybe they can actually get them in now.........
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 pm

exploration results:

metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: four times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/6/1
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 10]
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a neat new nose ring! Wow what your m0mther say? (3
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 10

ImageImageImage
yagodo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 6

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "of course i do, i trust you," spicybo says with a small nod again, his voice barely a whisper. he takes just peachys paw and then takes a step to the beardogs side.
"guess we will see you later then spicybo," krestikoe remarks while shaking his head to fluff up his hair. as the other two beardogs walk off, yagodo flashes spicybo a bright smile. spicybo returns the smile shyly and then turns to just peachy. "what about melon? will he be alright if youre gone?" he asks. he then looks down at his paw still connected with jps and begins to blush ever so slightly. theres a tingly feeling in his tummy too like hes never felt before! wow!!!

(im rping just for spicybo now but pretend hes still exploring for functionalities and such ya feel? :>)

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (time skip since we doing the date in rp!) just peachy was tired after the night out on town, but he was just as excited to see you today as he was yesterday. he smiled wide when he watched your trio approach, melon lounging on the side, snoozing away. "hey, nice catch today, i see you missed me so much you had to get a matching one~" jp snickers, teasing lightly. jp gives you a wink, his tail curling as he eyes your doodad, thinking he had been pretty smooth.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -27, Jen -27, Ally -27
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! (3
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
ย ย ย 

ย 
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    2 | 2 | 2
Extra: JP's finger guns seem to have filled aristotle with significant confidence.
he isn't hiding behind his friends as they walk around the farmlands, and he even says
hello when he sees JP today ! brian seems surprised and bepis looks very proud of
their shy friend.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy is beaming happily as you come by, seeing the confidence having grown. he even listened as you explained that you helped out a farmer today, giving a curt nod. "some of my friends are farmers out there in the agricultural lands, i'm sure they were very grateful for the help you offered, you are some of the best explorers i've come across"
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 35, 31, 24
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 25 | 21 | 20
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio nods excitedly, a tour on just peachy's super cool motorcycle sounds amazing! They are all sure that everything would look really neat when you're going past it at high speeds! Maybe they should purchase helmets so they'll be ready! Thus, the trio decides to head to the city today and look for some cool helmets!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! just peachy is currently working on his next project, giving your trio a wave as he pulls up from his work. glancing over his shoulder you notice that his next project is a busted boombox. he smiles as he notices you had gone into the city. "seems you have enough meat now to get a rockin' biker outfit hm?" he teased lightly.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo could feel his cheeks heat up at your words, it almost felt like it spread to his ears this time. โ€œI.. no, I hope they are.. I hope theyโ€™re like you,โ€ he quietly spoke, the words getting all tangled up on his tongue. A smile touched his muzzle at your peck. It was funny just how much of an effect Melon had on Mirtilo, with just a few words he could have Mirtilo searching for his own words.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 8th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 13th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

โ™ก Thorne
Outskirts: 3rd Trip
Farmlands: 3

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! today the sun was hidden by some clouds, it usually being sunny out but today was an exception. melon was resting lightly all bundled up in a quilt, and open seeing you he offers a tired smile. "hey 'tilo... just having a bit of a relaxing day... lots of catching up on some zzz's would you like to join me?" melon asked gently. he opened up the quilt and offered some cuddles that the two could share, the sleepy beardog very comfy and safe in your presence.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 31
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 13

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 6 | 6
Total: 12 | 6

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic takes the day off, leaving Raspberry and Dynomite free to carouse the dirt roads and fields of crops. The duo have heard rumors of a strange sign and hope to maybe catch of glimpse of the thing? Or maybe just get their paws on some more doodads.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. as you are out exploring the farmlands you run into a funky looking stranger. at first you are skeptical, but he shoots you a grin, and beckons you over. Image "the name's billy, you lost friends?" he questions with an unwavering grin.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 36, 34, 28 (not including this trip)
Farmlands: 22, 22, 22
Extra: Pidge brings along a deck of cards on this trip! Mel teaches Saxophone some simple card tricks, and so Sax offers to perform them to anyone they stumble across. After a long day of helping folks and asking "is this your card?", the three decide to play a few rounds of Go Fish and a few more of Pitch before heading home for the night.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. while you were out in the farmlands, doing your card tricks and wowing local farmers, you caught the attention of a lovely stranger. they came up to you, wings fluttering nervously as they glanced at you with wide eyes. Image "i-is... is that r-real magic?" the massive beardog asked softly. it was such a quiet and timid voice that came from such a large beardog. you smile and give a nod, his eyes widening even more. "can you do magic for me?! please? I've never met a real live magician!" fizzy pop exclaimed with such excitement that you think his eyes might pop out of his head.
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Callie she/her
Outskirts: 10
Total: 18 (this is 19th)
Xandra she/xem
Total: 13 (this is 14th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Farmlands: 4 (this is 5th)
Total: 7 (this is 8th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: n/a <3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 10 | total 25 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: It was the middle of the night. Signor and Mister R were still asleep curled into an awkward mess that was bound to be uncomfortable, but snored on nevertheless. Dreamsicle had spent the last hour or so after Cereal Milk left watching the stars, attempting to chart them on a spare piece of mapping paper. It was going fine, except she couldn't recall if some of the constellations or stars had been there before. It made no difference to her, she charted them anyways. It was then that she heard some buzzing, a soft sound in the distance. Easy to miss if you weren't paying attention, but Dreamsicle had the habit of focusing on too many things at once. She looked back at her friends, just a quick glimpse to see if they would awake, and left the farmhouse in search of the buzzing noise.

She went up and down a few hills before coming to a group of closely knit trees, practically growing on the same hill. On each tree were a few hives, stock filled with honey and bees. The creatures were flying around, happy as could be. Dreamsicle didn't get too close - while honeybees didn't sting she did know that any animal could get aggressive if prompted. Instead she stuck to the few hives on the ground, not occupied by bees, but overflowing with honey nonetheless. Those hives look like they'd been crafted instead of naturally made and she appreciated the work on them. She took a quick loop around the trees, watching the bees get curious and get a little closer before deeming her not a threat. With a nod to herself, she bid a small 'goodbye' to the creatures and walked on back to the farmhouse once more.

In the morning the trio would awaken to the sun already risen; they would deem themselves late to adventuring and head on out immediately. Signor and Mister R. would scout the wheat fields and the forests close by for any signs or clues, then would ask to help another farmer or two again. Dreasmicle would keep a close eye on them while meeting up with the bees again every few hours. Their antics would be very entertaining throughout the day for sure.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! cereal milk had gone to bed that night out under the stars, resting on a hammock. they stared out at the open night sky and gave a soft sigh. sometimes out in the farmlands it could get a little bit lonely, being so far from neighbors and spaced out. but they had their crops and the moon to keep him company. cereal milk closes their eyes and drifts off to sleep, the light of the moon illuminating their pelt. in the morning they rise early, passing your sleeping group and going out to the fields to work on the crops. as you start to wake and head out towards the buzzing noises, unknown to you, there is a stranger watching you closely from nearby. the stranger gives a curious sound, though they are a timid giant and stay in the bushes, hiding in fear of what might happen if they are spotted. they keep to the bees. but much later on as you come back, they work up the confidence to confront you. Image fizzy pop finally stumbles from the bushes as you come back from you adventuring, spotting you and giving a quiet yelp. "i-i'm sorry... I- please don't hurt the bees! why do you keep coming over here, are you planning something?" fizzy pop stammers out, nervously twitching his wings. fizzy pop looks at you with wide eyes, questioning and unsure, however a familiar voice behind you catches the tension before it can escalate. "alright that's enough fizzy pop. little miss here is just helping me out with rounds. little miss, this is fizzy pop. he works for me as my farm hand, he is in charge of the bees, pretty good with them too." cereal milk states. fizzy pop blushes shyly and lightly nods as if approving of the statement just made. cereal milk snorts and looks to you. "sometimes you'll see him out here, same with one of his partners, teacup. they mean no harm!"
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
???
Overall Scavenges: 0
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5
Link to last exploration: Previously, onโ€ฆ
Extra: A newcomer? With a story to tell? Letโ€™s see how this unfolds.. They lookโ€ฆ Pretty mischievousโ€ฆ

ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! as you enter into the city there is lots of sights, smells and sounds to explore. you step foot right smack into the heart of it, looking around in awe. however because you're so distracted you don't realize that you have bumped into a stranger, glancing downward in surprise. Image "hey! i'm walking here tough guy!" a short, stubby hyena-looking beardog pipes up. you're about to apologize when the stranger gives a puff of air. "sheesh are you new or something to the city pal, i don't think I've seen the likes of your snout around here before!" the fiery beardog spouted.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 9
    Extra: The trio stop to formally introduce themselves to JP.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy stops what he is doing and looks over to the trio, a smile on his snout. "well hello there, now here is some brave explorers I haven't formally met yet!" jp looks you all over and gives a curt nod, as if approving of you each.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 7 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: agagagarghgh
Extra: With the bepis bike saga over nami might hold off on writing rps in their exploration posts due to her mooshy gooshy brain.........maybe they can actually get them in now.........

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #10 - Teddy! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? hunny feels this too, very tired and ready to hit the hay in a few.

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 37, 35, 29 (not including this trip)
Farmlands: 23, 23, 23
Extra: Saxophone arrives to the Farmlands, determined to find their big fuzzy friend again! They clumsily perform several of the tricks Mel taught them, and...
"Though a magician never reveals their tricks," Saxophone said furtively, paw up to their mouth with hushed secrecy, "...I think I could let you in on one of my Signature ones..."
Last edited by Mossclaw3706 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop