All About WoI's

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: All About WoI's

Postby Tundra » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 am

Skotino wrote:
Could my character Poniros be a WOI?
I asked TWG90 a while ago if I could have one, and already have permission. I can't draw armour though, and she already had it.

ONly a comment if she dose get accepted. You would need to add a tail to the wolf, and make her current tales probably part of the armor. Plus I'm glad to see you still using her lol. Plus, if you need, and if she is accepted. I'll add the bits or armor she is missing [[breast plate, and bacl leg armor.]] since i posses the original image lol.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pacificcc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 am

Tundra wrote:
Skotino wrote:
Could my character Poniros be a WOI?
I asked TWG90 a while ago if I could have one, and already have permission. I can't draw armour though, and she already had it.

ONly a comment if she dose get accepted. You would need to add a tail to the wolf, and make her current tales probably part of the armor. Plus I'm glad to see you still using her lol. Plus, if you need, and if she is accepted. I'll add the bits or armor she is missing [[breast plate, and bacl leg armor.]] since i posses the original image lol.

Oh wow, it's you. ^^
I'd love if you added some more armour. C:
Not online much. Click below if you wanna contact me. C;
pacificcc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 am

yeah i was about to say she looks like she is of a different species, and would not be accepted, but for now only way to get a WoI is to adopt one. Unless you have gotten permission to make a custom when you did as a while back.
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pacificcc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 am

Alrighty. ^^
Not online much. Click below if you wanna contact me. C;
pacificcc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 am

Tundra wrote:ok my post is about two things

1. Name change if no one notices lol, I just felt like using my SCA name for awhile...may change it back later, but I enjoy the arctic tundra. Anyway..now my other thing

2..Serious i am completely lost as to what to do with Nexu's armor. I want to use feathers, but really im stuck. I dont even like my own ideas anymore....I sorta want a mix of furs, feathers and metal....If anyone is willing to help me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm seriously just lost as to what to do..the only thing I'm sure of is what materials its made of...and the color of the armor(which is the night sky like her original armor)

2. Edit: Ok so i FINALLY got a design down that I liked. Feathers, Bones, Armor and some Fur.
But now I need someone who is willing to draw Nexus with her armor on. I know this can be a tall request since her armor is star metal lol, but I would love to see her in someone other then mine arts style(not meaning this image, I used ref for the wolf itself). I do have some rares as payment, but I don't have much.

Also as an Edit, I am working on this so it bears no armor similar to the commission picture i used for ref. This dose mean I am removing the belts and changing the tail armor stuff...

Armor Info(More in depth on concept sketch): the feathers are White with maroon Tips, the metal is either a DARK blue with stars or to make it simple for you..dark blue with some blurred white dots. and the Bones...well their bone color..which is an off white..mix of orange, yellow, and white. The Fur is Black
Last edited by Tundra on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

Very cool but it's not WoI-ish she has to have a back plate and a chest/belly plate.

besides i think you did look at and copy this picture:

Tribal Armor Wolf_by WildSpiritWolf
ImageImageImage
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 am

Neara wrote:Very cool but it's not WoI-ish she has to have a back plate and a chest/belly plate.

besides i think you did look at this picture:

Tribal Armor Wolf_by WildSpiritWolf

for the pose of the sketch yes, I was searching for the original image since the one I had was small. I knew it was a deviant artist and I was looking for the original to credit the artist(who is now credited thanks to ya finding the original). And, the only real similarity between their armors is the fact that the belts are in the samish place, and it has plates down the tail. Also, she dose have a back plate, its just real hard to see in the sketch i did. I tried to decribe it in the decription
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 am

Still, again you cannot hide or sugar coat that you did look at and somewhat copy WildSpiritWolf's comission for someone else (just like you had copied my rules for my Art Shop) you are not creating a very good rep for yourself. Im sorry but i cannot accept this armor concept as it is, it needs a belly/chest plate too that goes around the girth and over the ribs and spine.
ImageImageImage
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am

I really love the whole idea of W.O.I
Im a little confused on how to go about trying to adopt one would someone explain please :3
Thanks in advance ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

<3Fenris<3 wrote:I really love the whole idea of W.O.I
Im a little confused on how to go about trying to adopt one would someone explain please :3
Thanks in advance ^-^

The adoption of a WOI happens hen someone decided to breed their WOI, or when TWG90 decides to do a litter raised by Soraya. Currently there is none, but i believe there is some pups coming soon. After Apaches~ adoption/judging is done .. You can usually find the links in the main artists gallerys, and you have to keep watch since quite often its not updated here.

When there are pups up for adoption, you fill out the required form, and enter to win the pup. If you win, you own the pup and are allowed to join in the WOI rp
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me