🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

Postby Zigzagoon » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:12 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
date: october 18th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139719184#p139719184
MazeDay3
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:06 pm

i'm entering the maize
username:S h e b s t e r
link to last maze attempt:xxx
MazeDay3
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:56 am

i'm entering the maize
username: Zubers
link to last maze attempt: N/A
MazeDay3

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:56 am

i'm entering the maize
username: Jasmyn
link to last maze attempt: x
MazeDay3
════════════════════════
ImagexxxImage

═══════
Jasmyn
She/They
═══════
TH | Trades
credit

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:10 am

i'm entering the maize
username: namiwami
link to last maze attempt: Woooo yeahhhh
MazeDay3
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! ᓚᘏᗢ
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:17 am

i'm entering the maize
username: EeeeeeejDoge
link to last maze attempt:
here
MazeDay1
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:31 am

please hold while rolls are being completed~

do not post until rolls are posted
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:53 am

Skollrous wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Skollrous
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139717375&hilit=skollrous#p139717375
MazeDay3

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a i <3 Corn Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

RammuIsWeird wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: RammuIsWeird
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=30#p139713416

MazeDay3

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Blue Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is a splash of water and a feeling of regret.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

yutashu wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139716905#p139716905

MazeDay3

Image A Red Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

JoyfulRam wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:JoyfulRam
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139715760&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139715760
MazeDay3

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

Nyakuni wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay3

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Pink Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Lunexiii wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: lunexiii
link to last maze attempt: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139715916#p139715916
MazeDay3

Image A Red Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne
MazeDay3

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Arcanine Luver wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Arcanine Luver
link to last maze attempt: right hereeeee
MazeDay3

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Pink Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Eevee55 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Eevee55
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay3

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see an Evil Ghost following you. Seems you weren't so lucky. Keep an eye on it else it will move.

_mirage_ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_

MazeDay3

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a loud caw before sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's an Evil Crow. This seems like bad luck somehow...

Melsride wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Melsride
link to last maze attempt: n/a
MazeDay3

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Eyeball has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay3

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see two Friendly Ghosts following you. Seems they want to be your friend.

onion wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=40#p139715670

MazeDay3

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a rustle beside you and... Oh it's just a Foraging Crow. Maybe it wants to follow you?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens

snailshoes wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: snailshoes
link to last maze attempt: here!
MazeDay3

Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Ghost! How did it get all the way out here...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

dragoness129 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay3

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Where are you even going to put it...

halloween3110 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:halloween3110
link to last maze attempt: page 6, sorry
MazeDay3

While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Image And on the way out of the maze with your new friend, you're given 1 tokens and a curious look by the Explorers Guild staff.

Music_Lover wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Music_Lover
link to last maze attempt: First time!!
MazeDay3

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a loud caw before sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's an Evil Crow. This seems like bad luck somehow...

shortstop wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: shortstop
link to last maze attempt: here c:

MazeDay3

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
link to last maze attempt: here
MazeDay3

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

Flicka wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: flicka
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139716014&hilit=flicka#p139716014

MazeDay3

Omiyage wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Omiyage
(Thank you!)
MazeDay3

Image Woah a Huge Squash-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

•trance• wrote:

i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 2
MazeDay3

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Orange Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

•trance• wrote:posting on behalf of pep!

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
MazeDay3

Image A Green Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Zigzagoon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139719184#p139719184
MazeDay3

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Blue Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

S h e b s t e r wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:S h e b s t e r
link to last maze attempt:xxx
MazeDay3

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Zubers wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zubers
link to last maze attempt: N/A
MazeDay3

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Grey Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

Jasmyn wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Jasmyn
MazeDay3

namiwami wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: namiwami
link to last maze attempt: Woooo yeahhhh
MazeDay3

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001365530478915614/1030627899033792532/GravestoneMossy.png][/img] Hey, whatchya got there? A Mossy Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Clean that off at least.

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: EeeeeeejDoge
here
MazeDay1

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a i <3 Corn Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:01 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
date: october 19th

MazeDay4
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:08 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
date: october 19th
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay4
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me