[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby beebun » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:19 am

Marking
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:00 am

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Larch's Advance Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLARCH'S ADVANCE !!
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you may win either one group or up to one cat.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (jan 2nd to jan 8th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has
      passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
          [b]Clans:[/b]
          [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
          [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
          [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGROUP 001. - LITTERMATES
      Birdsong, 48 moons, tom: black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - brother to Sunflower and Butterfly (NPC, deceased)

Sunflower, 48 moons, molly: black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - sister to Birdsong and Butterfly (NPC, deceased)
      - can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan.

-- won by bmkmb !
      xxGROUP 002. - FAMILY
      Wavecall, 41 moons, tom: longhaired black mackerel bicolor with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a warrior of OceanClan (Sapphireish - disbanded)
      - Pebblesong's mate and father to Deerkit (ThistleClan, cloudy days) and Seakit.

Pebblesong, 37 moons, molly: black mackerel bicolor with olive eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a warrior of OceanClan (Sapphireish - disbanded)
      - Wavecall's mate and mother to Deerkit (ThistleClan, cloudy days) and Seakit.

Seakit (growth), 2 moons, molly: black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - daughter of Wavecall and Pebblesong.
      - sister of Deerkit (ThistleClan, cloudy days)

-- won by Coraly !
      xxGROUP 003. - FAMILY
      Pumpkin, 42 moons, tom: shorthaired cream mackerel bicolor with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - mate to Copper in Cavern Walls and father to Apple, Pear, and Flurry.

Copper in Cavern Walls, 40 moons, molly: shorthaired gray tabby van with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly of BasinClan (luc - disbanded)
      - mate to Pumpkin and mother of Apple, Pear, and Flurry.

Apple (growth), 0 moons, tom: ginger mackerel shorthair with high white and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle
      - son of Pumpkin and Copper in Cavern Walls.
      - brother of Pear and Flurry.

Pear (growth), 0 moons, tom: shorthaired ginger mackerel bicolor with blue eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - son of Pumpkin and Copper in Cavern Walls.
      - brother of Apple and Flurry.

Flurry (growth), 0 moons, molly: shorthaired seal point bicolor with blue eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - daughter of Pumpkin and Copper in Cavern Walls.
      - sister of Pear and Apple.

-- won by sharpiesandhamilton !
      xxGROUP 004. - FAMILY
      Aurorapond, 70 moons, tom: solid gray shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - mate to Tortoisecreek and father to Jaypaw, Bluepaw, Cloverleap (ThistleClan, cloudy days), and Graystone (ChaosClan, Kazin)
      - formerly a warrior of WaveClan (lameloserlexi)

Tortoisecreek, 56 moons, molly: black mackerel torbie bicolor with light green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - mate to Aurorapond and mother to Jaypaw, Bluepaw, Cloverleap (ThistleClan, cloudy days), and Graystone (ChaosClan, Kazin)
      - formerly a warrior of WaveClan (lameloserlexi)

Jaypaw, 12 moons, tom: solid gray shorthair with blue-green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 4/4 skills: climbing, battle, hunting, stealth.
      - son of Aurorapond and Tortoisecreek.
      - brother of Bluepaw, Cloverleap (ThistleClan, cloudy days), and Graystone (ChaosClan, Kazin)

Bluepaw, 12 moons, tom: solid gray shorthair with copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 4/4 skills: climbing, battle, hunting, stealth.
      - son of Aurorapond and Tortoisecreek.
      - brother of Jaypaw, Cloverleap (ThistleClan, cloudy days), and Graystone (ChaosClan, Kazin)

[ ADOPTED BY KAZIN DUE TO CONNECTED FAMILY ]
      xxGROUP 005. - FAMILY
      Evening Star, 35 moons, molly: black calico longhair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - mother of Cherrypaw (ThistleClan, cloudy days), Sycamore Tail, Gorsepaw, and Swimming Carp.

Sycamore Tail, 6 moons, molly: black calico shorthair with blue eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 0/4 skills.
      - daughter of Evening Star.
      - sister of Cherrypaw (ThistleClan, cloudy days), Gorsepaw, and Swimming Carp.

Gorsepaw, 6 moons, tom: shorthaired ginger mackerel bicolor with copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 0/4 skills.
      - son of Evening Star.
      - brother of Cherrypaw (ThistleClan, cloudy days), Sycamore Tail, and Swimming Carp.

Swimming Carp, 6 moons, tom: ginger mackerel shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 0/4 skills.
      - son of Evening Star.
      - brother of Cherrypaw (ThistleClan, cloudy days), Sycamore Tail, and Gorsepaw.

-- won by recognize !
      xxADULTS.
      Flamestrike, 78 moons, tom: ginger mackerel mediumhair with a white muzzle and copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly an elder of GraveClan (notwearingsocks)
      - can join as either an elder or a warrior

Nightbreeze, 51 moons, tom: solid black longhair with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a leader of RavenClan (ossa di cervo - disbanded)

-- won by winter solstice. !

Dogbite, 51 moons, tom: longhaired amber mackerel bicolor with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a warrior of GraveClan (notwearingsocks - disbanded)

-- won by inky. !

Meadow, 49 moons, tom: solid white shorthair with blue eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,

Tipwhisker, 45 moons, molly: black calico shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a medicine cat of LilacClan (nebuliger)
      - can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan.

Toffee, 34 moons, tom: gray mackerel tabby mediumhair with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      -- won by DadjokeNess !

Silversun, 33 moons, molly: black silver ticked tabby longhair. | ARTIST: eagle,

Simon, 29 moons, tom: solid black shorthair with golden eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      -- won by ponz !

Bramblespirit, 27 moons, molly: black mackerel shorthair with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly from RoseClan (ashton.)

Ivoryleaf, 20 moons, molly: black calico longhair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly of WhisperClan (cattuccino - disbanded)

-- won by LooneyLani !

Beeflight, 18 moons, molly: black silver mackerel torbie with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly of GraveClan (notwearingsocks)
      - daughter of Harepuddle (GroveClan, solyn) and Sundapple (TundraClan, cloudpelt)
      - sister to Linnetpaw (LIMBO), Asterlight (ShiningClan, Kazin), Quailquiver (GroveClan, solyn), Fennelpaw (LIMBO), Chubpaw (LIMBO)

Cedarbranch, 15 moons, molly: solid black shorthair with white on her chest, and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      -- won by sunny-skies !
      xxAPPRENTICES.
      Moss, 9 moons, tom: black van-patterned mediumhair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 3/4 skills: stealth, hunting, battle.
      xxELDERS.
      Goose, 95 moons, molly: solid white longhair with copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
Last edited by deimido on Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DadjokeNess » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Username (cs + site): DadjokeNess ,Ness
Clans: Cocoaclan, Pillar Clan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Cocoaclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Toffee ..(Toffee)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: The warrior Toffee, separated from his clan and feeling lonely goes searching for a new home. To his shock, at the edge of a twoleg city, a group of cats lives in a large abandoned structure, where they eat delicious food (that isn't always prey?) and have a lot of love. In this new home, the cats all have names like Toffee does, funny names after twoleg foods! The sense of family and community is so strong he can't help but staying for awhile, entranced by these strange cats. He fits in perfectly, from his name to his love of these strange "hamburgers" the other cats keep bringing home to eat. And who knows, maybe right around the corner, he finds l o v e.
Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
DadjokeNess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Username (cs + site): Looneylani
Clans: Moonclan + Misted Waters
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Misted Waters
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Ivoryleaf (ivory)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: ivory will soon find herself under the charm of a certain playful tom, the two are close in age and very much still finding their way within the clan, and life itself. she serves as a sort of buffer to his rather rambunctious personality, while she herself still has many of her kithood playfulness & energy she has learned to harness this in more useful ways. she helps the group with the fog navigation, and her keen eyesight helps locating hidden dens and entrances to other territories. she has a sly nature beneath her natural charm. eventually she will follow in the pawsteps of her male companion, watching as he grows to become a respected teacher to the younger cats, she herself will lean towards the same route and begin teaching the next generation.

Username (cs + site): Looneylani
Clans: Moonclan + Misted Waters
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Moonclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Moss (mosspaw)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: moss will likely be a welcomed asset to the clan following the raging war, providing the group with a fresh new young face and someone to mentor and care for. though he seems to lean towards a quieter nature, he realises the clan is in need of hope & a positive spark and soon becomes the very rambunctious and energetic young tom the rest of the apprentices desperately need. he molds into a sort of leader to the other trainees, becoming a quick favourite of the elders, and an amusement to many of the adults.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Username (cs + site): Dinolil1
Clans: GlenClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: GlenClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 001: Birdsong and Sunflower (Songbird and Sunflower)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Spotting the molly that spoke to the graves, Songbird and Sunflower were intrigued. They'd heard of spirits and ghosts, they'd heard the stories of ancient clans and they first presumed that Burnetthroat must be one of the ghosts. Songbird and Sunflower eventually came up to greet her and the three shared stories and tales - With Songbird taking up the role of a bard, many ballads and poems in mind while Sunflower took up the role of a weaver and a healer, offering a gentle word. Sunflower became the healer, using their knowledge of flowers and herbs to mend wounds and pay respect to the dead while Songbird became a warrior and bard in one, using their diplomacy and cool-head to keep the peace.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:36 am

Username (cs + site): salvation
Clans: the fallen
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: the fallen
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 003
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: the family is separated from their old clan, soon finding themselves lost in a forest they've never seen before. but soon they come across a group of cats, who all seem to be lost just like them. after staying a while they soon find that they have taken a liking to this new group, and decide to stay. there are plenty of kits for theirs to play with and there is promise for a good future in the clan.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:08 am

Username (cs + site): inky
Clans: Raven, bear, breeze, jackal
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: RavenClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Dogbite
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Dogbite has a rough exterior and a certain, well, bite to his name. Roseclaw (not implemented yet oops) will need a good friend she can rely on for her...plans. Dogbite has a vibe around him that causes almost every cat to shrink in his presence. He's not a bad guy, but he's not exactly good either. His whole life cats had been afraid of him. Roseclaw is his first real friend, even if it started out as just a partnership. He'd do anything to keep up their relationship, and has no problem going down with Roseclaw's agenda.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:15 am

Username (cs + site): recognize
Clans: duckclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: duckclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 5: family - evening star (eveninglight), sycamore tail (sycamorepaw, to be sycamoretail when warrior), gorsepaw, swimming carp (carppaw, to be carpswim)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: the family will be welcomed into the clan eagerly by duckstar and miragewater, and the clan is so welcoming and friendly that they decide to stay. evening star finds herself among many new friends, but she becomes best friends in particular with woodfeather. she becomes a respected warrior in duckclan and often leads hunting patrols. meanwhile the apprentices have four other duckclan apprentices to talk to and keep one another company. marspaw especially needs companionship, and though at first he's wary of them he becomes good friends with the apprentices.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:38 am

Username (cs + site):
Clans: snowclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: snowclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 002 (they will all keep their names)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: the family encountered snowclan when the found sootsage walking around. the expecting queen looked at them and decided that they should come with her. the family took to the queen’s cheery spirit and followed, leading them to snowclan’s camp. pebblesong and sootsage got to talking, and their conversation turned to kits. sootsage admitted that she was having her first litter, and hadn’t much of a clue what she was doing. pebblesong decided to stay to help sootsage with her kits, and because she knew that seakit would have a future here. snowballkit and seakit hit it off, playing games that they couldn’t play alone. both of them were joyful to have another to play with, since both had been alone for a little while. wavecall wasn’t as keen, but accepted it because his kit and mate were happy. he, soon after, made friends with a few of the warriors. wavecall and pebblesong know that seakit had a good, and bright future in snowclan. and they know that they could make one there too.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me