→ ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:23 pm

streaming for a little bit. FCFS night, come join the fun!

Also, I'd like to point anyone who isn't part of our server over to our Discord server! <3 We're much easier to get in contact with there if you need us, and you're likely to receive a rather prompt response as opposed to having to wait for a PM response here.
    Also, we're just cool. And I tend to post things there as opposed to here, because sometimes I forget.
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 am

Void
Last edited by Fiern on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i want m o r e

Postby vak » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 pm

decided i really like doing breedings, so feel free to send me more. any difficulty, both stem cell and natural are allowed, max of 4 per person, and have at least 'breeding' in the pm title (so it goes to the right folder)

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]parent one:[/b] (please link adoption page)
    [b]permission:[/b]
    [b]parent two:[/b] (please link adoption page)
    [b]permission:[/b]
    [b]wanna take the chance?:[/b]

if you would like to take the chance and you happen submit more than one breeding, pick a breeding to take the chance with and be sure to mention it next to your 'yes' answer! (you do not need more than one breeding to take the chance) trust me, it's nothing bad, you don't have to worry about possibly losing a foal or anything the like, but you might instead get something..surprising (;

the list:
    • HowlingHooves
    • Chellerd
    • TheUnsinkableShips
    • JerseyDusk
    • Ardelis
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 am

Hey community, have an official Raj announcement for everyone.

There has been an uplift in members of the community messaging artists about breedings/end dates and so on recently, and I'm here to clear things up now.

As per the rules on the front page, you may not send artists a messages about when things will be completed; asking for extensions does not play a part in this, but updates on a design for a custom or for a completed breeding are unacceptable.
    You may message Chem or myself, and we will move forward from that time. As such, we are going to be cracking down on this aspect a bit more; if it comes to our attention that you have been asking artists for updates and the like, you will receive a formal warning. No ifs ands or buts about it.

It is stated clearly, the third rule on the front page, so there should be no misunderstandings about it.
    ✦ Do not message an artist to ask when a breeding, custom, or theme/event adopt will be completed. If it has been over two weeks, you may contact me and I will inquire with the said artist for you and find the solution from there; this is to ensure we do not step on our artist's toes, as they do this for free, on their spare time, of their own will.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns, thanks guys.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Marking

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am

I would like to proudly introduce my first two Rajarshi draft customs. Image my girl show name eye candy Barn name fancy she is a Flaxen Chocolate Palomino Pangare Minimal Snowcap Appaloosa

Then my boy Image his show name is show stopper Barn name is Elvis he is a Greying Silver Black Tobiano

I am so excited about fancy and Elvis they are truly beautiful

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm

@ Tajiri - I love the names for those two! Especially Fancy's show and barn names! <3 Congrats on the Customs! Also Elvis looks like he could be a twin to my boy Frank!

Also to anyone seeking artwork of their Rajarshi (or other horse characters but I will prioritize Rajarshi artwork) please look at my [url]Galler[/url] to see my work and if you like it shoot me a PM! I'll work for payment or for free <3
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Valentine's Day Mated Pair up for adoption!
Mare & Stallion

Feel free to try for both (or work with a partner if you'd like), however you may only win one.
c:
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm officially joining Rajarshi drafts now. I figured I may as well when I won my first Rajarshi :lol:
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm

#Friesian wrote:Hey guys, I'm officially joining Rajarshi drafts now. I figured I may as well when I won my first Rajarshi :lol:

Welcome to the party!
May your hoard of pretty ponies grow swiftly!
c:
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me