🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:17 am

I'd like to buy a gift shop item!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Item Ur Purchasing: eye scar, belly scar, muzzle
Total Cost: 50m
Meat Balance Afterwards: 3,000m
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:37 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 9 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.03
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:08 am

I'd like to buy a gift shop item!
Username: Jasmyn
Item Ur Purchasing: muzzle
Total Cost: 20
Meat Balance Afterwards: 1620
════════════════════════
ImagexxxImage

═══════
Jasmyn
She/They
═══════
TH | Trades
credit

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:48 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4, 4
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: we admire JP’s very cool shades
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:21 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 8 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 5 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: After a day full of resting and braiding hair, the pair of talkative beardogs rumble through the countryside, this time bringing a bag of seed to feed the passing birds. As they sit on the rolling hills and watch the feathered beauties go to and fro, Indie plays some classic tunes from her phone, humming along as she gets lost in Aurora's stories and small smile.
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:27 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Our trio has moved on past the wild outskirts and into the busy city. As always, there's sounds from everywhere and it's as busy as a bee hive. Signor suggests that they move to the outside of the city, to streets that aren't as used. The friends agree and they set on to lesser known streets. They pass buildings that have slowly grown apart and start to see their house in the distance.

As they turn into another street they spot something - a library. It has vines growing on the outside and looks vacant, but the building itself looks well taken care of. Books are a well loved necessity in the trio's lives and they feel a pull to the library - to check out any books that they might have never seen before. Mister R. makes an off-hand comment on asking JP about the library and any other areas in the city that might be more appealing for introverts like the three of them. The friends agree and continue the journey home to finally take a break.

There's a break of silence that's broken by Dreamsicle, who shouts 'Black Sabbath!'. Signor and Mister R. stare at her for a few seconds before she remarks that it would be a good name for JP's motorcycle that they saw the day before.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:30 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 4 | 4 | 4
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:55 am

I'd like to craft!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Inventory link/Proof:
Image Image Image
Image Image
Item(s) your crafting: flower wreath!
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:03 pm

exploration results:

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    13 | 13 | 13
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 31 | 31
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 11
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo let out a soft huff as JP ushered him over to rest, but an amused grin quickly replaced his frown as he spotted all of the snacks around you. He settled down beside you, rest his head gently on your paws in a small cuddle. His paws secretly ached from carrying all the extra weight “I’m just glad he’s excited for them. I can’t wait to take the little ones on their first exploration trip,” he told you before he yawned and closed his eyes. Exploring while carrying all those extra pubbies sure does take a lot out of you.

Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 7th Trip
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 17th Trip
City: 5

Malibu
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 7th Trip
City: 5

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Letter O Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. melon smiled to himself gently and rested in the embrace of his partner, closing his eyes and falling asleep. the next day just peachy was huffing and puffing as he stomped his front paws, melon trying to calm him down. the worry-wart of the up-coming grandpap could not be contained as jp whips around and narrows his eyes at you. "there you are! venturing so far out to the farmlands? well, I hope you know i prepared some pasta for the lot of you, you must sit and rest!" just peachy instructed, strutting into the garage and dragging out a folding table. he set up some chairs and melon lightly guided you to sit down. penne pasta with pesto and chicken was dished up, jp mumbling about how he read that carbs and protein were good for growing ups, stuffing a fork-full of pasta in his gullet. melon leans against you tiredly, a soft smile on his face as he rested his paw on yours. it really truly seemed like a family, albeit, a little dysfunctional, but a family.
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/5/0
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139129355#p139129355
Extra: Scp-231 is very excited to make new friends

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! unfortunately it appears just peachy is still a little too jumpy to greet you this time around, but you notice his snout peaking out the garage, looking at your doodad with admiration.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: PAVO
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 5 | farmland 0
Location: outskirts (6th trip! Since i got confused lmdfklgdshg)
Link to last exploration: AAAAH
Extra: Pavo's own face lights up upon seeing Just Peachy! It's quick to realize the problem and goes to hide the Gizmo behind some of its gloop to put him at ease. It peers over at the scrappy motorcycle with a curious look on its face, nodding quite eagerly at JP's own enthusiasm about it! Big projects take a lot of time, it understands—even if it doesn't look like a motorcycle now, it's sure eventually he'll get there.

...A little while after Pavo leaves, Bernard, one of its friends, comes around.
"Eehh...hi," he says, pawing the ground timidly. "P-Pavo's been—um, first of all, I'm Bernard. But Pavo's been telling me about...well...eehh..."
He sniffs.
"I—It...we wanna help. Do—Do you...need wheels? It's looking for wheels out there, heh..."

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new bandana, snazzy! just peachy dusts off some grit and grime from his pelt as he marvels at his work, now most of the motorcycle complete with scrap metal that had been spray painted. he still needed some parts and oil for the motor, but it was close now! just peachy glanced up as you came, admiring his work too and he shot you a wide smile. he waved you goodbye when another came up, stumbling over your words a bit. just peachy give you a softer smile, nodding lightly. "well I do need some wheels for this bad boy, but... yknow what? I need help with a name, would you wanna help me name the beaut?"
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES | HE THEY......................SPIKE! | HE/XE/THEY
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/1/0
Link to last exploration: click!
Extra: lets see what they find this time<3

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned having grown some horns? Haha just kidding. It's a clothing item... Or is it? seems you found some horns for a lucky beardog of yours to try on!!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 25
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 7

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #4 - Banana Peel! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny & Bic
ImageImage
City: 2 | 2
Outskirts: 4 | 9
Farmlands: 5 | 5
Total: 11 | 16

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Image Bic is ecstatic with the Gizmo found yesterday! He's been waving it around all morning yelling, "IT'S YOUR SPIRIT GIZMO" at poor Sunny. He finally agrees to shut up if the two of them look for his own spirit Gizmo.

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is greatly relieved when your pair comes back with a familiar and beautiful doodad. just peachy gives a grin, somewhat glad the strange obsession of gizmos has not shown through today, giving you a wave as he sends you back off.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 5

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 5

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 5

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
"hey just peachy!!!" calls spicybo diceybo as the trio approaches jps garage near the border. "whats shakin bud? word on the street is youre gonna be a grandpa! thats great! and uh...." spicybo pauses.
"spicybo wants to know if that makes him a grandpa too!" frukto chimes in innocently which makes peso howl in laughter. spicybo immediately becomes flustered and stomps off into the farmlands.
"umm im not sure what his problem is. anyway we will seeya just peachy!" frukto says softly. the two remaining beardogs follow spicybo, peso still laughing loudly as they walk along the horizon and into the distance.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Forest Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy was busy laying a liner down in the now built framework of the jacuzzi, the tumbleweeds blowing past him as he wiped his brow from sweat. some might not know it by just looking at him, but just peachy was pretty tone from his earlier days running around as... well, that's up for speculation. he looked up from his work, a cool smirk crossing his snout as you approached. his ears perked at the commotion between you all as it bickered back and forth. "a... a grandpa as well? you'd have to have kids for that, and they have to... unless you... unless- did you mean-" just peachy connected the dots in his head and turned a bright red. he watched your trio trot off, feeling his paws kick the dirt a little, still shy and red from the interaction. he whispers a small "i wouldn't mind you being a grandpa with me..."
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 5]
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #14 - Fwog! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 31, 29, 23 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 16, 16, 16
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: "A GRANDDOG??? YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER...UM..." Saxophone shouts, interrupting themself mid-sentence to look over JP. "You can't be older than Mel!!??"
Mel scoffs, and Pidge fails to hide their bark of incredulous laughter.
"Kiddo, I'm still spry!" They say, chasing after Saxophone up and down the road while they shriek with laughter. Pidge wipes their brow, inspecting the newly planted flower beds.
"These'll look great in a few months. Plus the new cubs'll love playing in the hose while you water them."

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy was finshing up gluing on the liner for the jacuzzie with industrial grade glue when he spotted your group approach. a beaming smile struck his snout, he seemed to love see you guys when you came back from exploration. he popped on a straw hat. "say this farming business might just work out well! i hope i got some carrots or other veggies sprouting up soon!" just peachy exclaimed. however his ears went back a bit in flattery. "well, just for you lot i'll let ya in on a secret, im actually younger than most assume! these scars are from scuffles back when i was a ruffian. i had melon when i was young and not as... er- responsible as i am now."
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 29, 25, 18
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 19 | 15 | 14
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three think the motorcycle is super cool! They are also very impressed by just peachy's skill, none of them would have any idea how to go about making a vehicle. As they set off for the Outskirts today, the trio is eager to see just peachy's progress with the motorcycle when they return!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #6 - Snowball! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy feels himself shrink back into his pelt when he notices you carrying the creepy critter in your paws. slowly he backs up, however he still wants to show you his progress so he reveals the spray paint job that he's been working on. the motor is now hooked on and connected to the framework of the motorcycle. so far it looks better than ever, even almost close to being done!
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 9 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.03

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. (3
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4, 4
Extra: we admire JP’s very cool shades

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #22 - Wizard! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy seems glad you admire his shades, however he is a bit skittish and excuses himself as he eyes the gizmo with caution.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 8 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 5 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: After a day full of resting and braiding hair, the pair of talkative beardogs rumble through the countryside, this time bringing a bag of seed to feed the passing birds. As they sit on the rolling hills and watch the feathered beauties go to and fro, Indie plays some classic tunes from her phone, humming along as she gets lost in Aurora's stories and small smile.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy is watching the clouds and bird watching with a preggo melon next to him when he sees the pair of you rolling up after a lovely time out in the country side. he smiles sweetly to you, his tail swaying as he pushed himself off the pool chair he was lounging on. slowly he walks on over, holding out two snack packs, filled to the brim with goodies that hold nutrient rich foods. he shoots you a wink. "yknow, for the brewing little ones in there! gotta eat the good stuff!" it was veggies with peanut butter, fresh fruit, and some other goodies that might be craved during pregnancy. he waves you both a goodbye and sends you on your way.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 19 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Our trio has moved on past the wild outskirts and into the busy city. As always, there's sounds from everywhere and it's as busy as a bee hive. Signor suggests that they move to the outside of the city, to streets that aren't as used. The friends agree and they set on to lesser known streets. They pass buildings that have slowly grown apart and start to see their house in the distance.

As they turn into another street they spot something - a library. It has vines growing on the outside and looks vacant, but the building itself looks well taken care of. Books are a well loved necessity in the trio's lives and they feel a pull to the library - to check out any books that they might have never seen before. Mister R. makes an off-hand comment on asking JP about the library and any other areas in the city that might be more appealing for introverts like the three of them. The friends agree and continue the journey home to finally take a break.

There's a break of silence that's broken by Dreamsicle, who shouts 'Black Sabbath!'. Signor and Mister R. stare at her for a few seconds before she remarks that it would be a good name for JP's motorcycle that they saw the day before.

Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! just peachy is busily spraying on the last of the paint to the scraps of metal he has connected to the framework. you see the motor is hooked up and he even found a steering and brake system that has now been attached. he looks up from his masterful work as he sees you all approaching, giving a wide smile and a wave. "ooo, black sabbath does have a cool ring to it, i may need to think on that. but as for your inquiry for the city. i've been out there a few times. there is an old record store down there if you get the chance to go, got some cool tunes. there are also some posters in that store, got a few hanging up in my garage. here.. wait!" just peachy rushes off to his garage and you hear clangs and bangs of what appears to be stuff being moved around. you give each other confused looks when all of a sudden jp comes clambering out of the garage carrying some ancient looking device. "here, an old record player I found in the trash, I had fixed it up a while back but don't use it much anymore, mind taking it off my paws?"
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 4 | 4 | 4
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. a yummy fruit basket is to be found!

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:26 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129