๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby zatty » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 3, 3
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: itโ€™s been a while, just peachy!
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:07 am

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Overall Scavenges: 9 | Overall Scavenges: 9 | Overall Scavenges: 9
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: (แต”แดฅแต”) ส•โŽฬฏอกโŽส”เผ„ ส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 am

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -22, Jen -22, Ally -22
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for something cool!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:44 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Spike! and Aries
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0!
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: lets see what they find<3
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImagexxxImage
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jasmyn
She/They
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ข
TH | Trades
credit
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: snailshoes
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
kelpie - they/them // helios - he/it
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: kelpie; 2 // helios; first time

Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: i am looking

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: Gizmo #16 - Lil Blue
Proof: right here!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 1 = this is the 2nd!
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 3 | 3 | 3
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolfellow » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:49 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
City: 2
Outskirts: 3
Farmland: 1
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie is excited to possibly find some more tasty fruits. On the way back he stops to thank JP for all of the encouraging words

Coolfellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:04 pm

exploration results:

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    12 | 12 | 12
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 4]
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Orange Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. (3
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 4

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 4

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 4

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
"wow, expecting! must be exciting! oh and by the way... your bike is pretty cool, didnt realize you like to ride!" spicybo says all this in amazement as he walks through the city with jp. they head to a few stores and grab the friendship bracelet when they find the same one spicybo went to.
upon returning back to the border, frukto and peso were waiting for them.
"hey, have fun on your DATE?" peso teases spicybo. frukto looks over disapprovingly but says nothing and waves in the direction of the sound of the two beardogs footsteps.
spicybo rolls his eyes and sighs as he leaves jps side and lets frukto flank him now to lead the way. "shut up peso..." he mumbles. then spicybo turns back to jp and smiles big n wide to show off his pearly whites. "seeya jp! i had a lotta fun!!!"
and with that, the crew heads off into the farmlands.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy walks around the block with you, keeping his shades on as the sun shines down brightly on the pair. he tries to keep from a watery smile crossing his snout every second he glances over at you. what was this new feeling? excitement, nerves, goosebumps? it all seemed pretty new to jp, but he tried his best to remain cool as a cucumber. after a \n eventful little trip to the city just peachy watches you depart for the farmlands, a softer, more sweet smile on his snout as he waves you goodbye. "hope you catch something just as valuable as that smile of yours!" just peachy calls out after you. he quickly covers his mouth however and beelines it for the garage, hiding out in there instead.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~A deep red blush blooms across Mirtiloโ€™s muzzle, spreading up to his ears as JP mentions them expecting. He lowers his head a little before his demeanor shifts as you step into his line of vision, relieved and happy to see you โ€Iโ€™m glad heโ€™s excited about it, I was nervous for him to find out honestly.โ€ he murmured quietly before giving you a peck on the cheek. As the two lovebirds relaxed in the shade, the group thanked JP multiple times for making Mirtilo sit and eat, he would never admit it but the adventuring was hard on him with the Pubbies. Matrix even offered to take his place on adventures, but Mirtilo wouldnโ€™t have it.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 6th Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 16th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 6th Trip
City: 5

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. as you return from the various agricultural areas of the vast farmlands, you spot jp already rushing up to you with another pitcher full of water. he gives you a judging snort and shoves a glass of water into your paws. "what in the name of the devil's horns are you doing going out like that, come sit sit!" just peachy guides you over to his lawn chair, where melon is fidgeting with about fifty million snacks and water cups surrounding him. melon gives you a look that says 'help me' as just peachy sits you down, giving another huff. "at least you gathered up some healthy snacks. now cmon, my grandpuppies are gonna grow up to be the bravest, boldest, most amazing adventurers out there. but they can't do that if their two pops continue to try and run around to timbuktu! rest now, I'm sure someone else can handle it for tomorrow" just peachy stated before strutting off to the garage all important like. melon gave a soft sigh, pushing aside a plate of mini sandwiches. "sorry about that hun, he seems to be taking this whole 'grandpop' role very seriously. i think it will die down soon enough!"
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/4/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139127349#p139127349
Extra: Looking for more Gizmos, my army must grow/ Scp-231 is hoping to mend the gap between them and Peachy

Image While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend! though it appears like just peachy isn't quite ready to try and be friends with you, this beardog certainly does!
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 8 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.02

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 30, 28, 22 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 15, 15, 15
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Today the trio hang around JP's for a bit. Saxophone tries to lean over his fence, but their nose barely reaches the top until they stand up on their hind legs. "What's UP, JP??" they say, inspecting his projects with excitement.
"Looks interesting, whatever it is," adds Mel. "Oh! Good to see you like your coozy~" they say, pointing with their nose at the soda cradled in the fabric on the ground.
Pidge inspects JP's flower beds, sniffing around suspiciously. "...These would look good here," they say, handing him some packets of seeds. "I like gardens. Give a shout if you need help weeding or anything."

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. as your trio clambers back after a long day of exploring, just peachy greets you with a sly smile, his shades covering the glinting mischief in his eyes. "what is up! any good finds out there?" he asks your group. you show your fruit and his gives an approving nod. he watches as you then start to inspect his place, taking the seeds and looking at them with a furrowed brow. "what are these, flowers or something? people are gonna start thinking i'm soft- well... I do have some grandpups coming in soon though. I gotta spruce up the place! yknow what, maybe you're right, i'm gonna plant these right away!" just peachy then proceeds to dump the entire bag of seeds into a singular planter. it appears that he is not the most educated when it comes to gardening. you decide to try and help him out, getting your paws a bit dirty and helping spread the seeds evenly throughout the garden.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 24
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 6

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 5 | 5
Total: 11 | 5

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Raspberry and Dynomite heed JP's advice about vegetables and spend the next day going back and forth about whether a tomato is ACTUALLY a vegetable or not.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #21 - Sunshine! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy is busy mapping out on a dusty old chalk board how a tomato is definitely a fruit when suddenly he sees you approach. he gives a wide smile, showing you the diagram about how a tomato has seeds in it, meaning botanically it would be a fruit, that is until he spots your gizmo in paws. he turns white as a sheet and rushes to his garage to hide, eyes narrowed to slits as he glares at the creepy critter.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 28, 24, 17
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 19 | 15 | 14
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio greets just peachy happily, growing curious when they notice the motorcycle frame. They all nod in agreement, they've been considering stopping by the city sometime to see if there's anything they'd like to purchase. Actually, today might be a good time for it... Hmmm... They head towards the city for a change of pace!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! as you come back from a tiring day exploring the city, meat in paws, you spot jp still busy working on his motorcycle, now having multiple scraps of metal attached, giving the skeleton frame some depth. he has cans of spray paint lying around as he takes a step back, admiring his hard work with oil grease and dirt coating splotches of his pelt. "oh howdy hey! how do you think it's coming along?" just peachy asks, looking at the masterpiece before him. you were certain it had some time before it became a working motorcycle, but you gave him a thumbs up of support.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 30 | 30
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 10
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image You're about to head home for the evening when a very lost beardog wanders over. Perhaps it'd like if you took it home? bruh- past me, we're gonna figure out what to do with this you here me, we're in this together. dog may be sleeping, but we'll figure this out okay-
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 7 | total 18 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 7 | total 18 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 7 | total 18 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Those bepis' really added some pep in their step ! after taking a break and talking about future plans throughout the night, our trio had a realization. Adventures are supposed to be fun, not serious or draining in any way !! and so, they rested for the night and headed back towards the outskirts on the journey back to finally regroup and resupply. There would be stargazing and quiet moments later on, but for now the three friends were filled with joy and a re-kindled sense of adventure !

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is drilling some holes into scraps of metal with his protective goggles on when he reels back, noticing your trio roll up. he gives a wide smile to see your spirits are back up and you seem to be doing better after recouping and figuring out a game plan. "now there are those shining brave faces i've known from before! you all look much more rejuvenated!" jp exclaims. he bustles your group close to the motorcycle, revealing how he had already started to spray paint some areas. it so far was a jet black base with orange and yellow flames. he tapped his chin in thought. "just gotta figure out a name for the beaut. hm...."
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16 (1 farm explors) | 16 (1 farm explors) | 16 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goes for a bit exploring from the farma in the morning

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! jp gives you a wide smile and a thumbs up for encouragement, he thinks you got a good catch today!
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:| City:0 Outskirts: 2 Farmlands: 1

Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Cotton Candy: โ€œAhhhh a peaceful evening by myselfโ€

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #18 - Ladybug! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? you await to see jp from after your exploring but it seems he has abandoned his post, standing behind a tree, wearily watching you walk by with the creepy critter in your paws.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 25, 9
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 7 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 4 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, the pace of the two beardog's is considerably slowed. Indie gently bears the weight of Aurora leaning on her, and nuzzles into her head as she continues to talk about different kinds of butterflies. The song floating between the two of them and soft and melodic, singing promises of sunsets and picnics under swaying clouds. Noticeably, the stomach of Aurora is plump and full..it would appear these two are expecting!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is covered in grease oil and dirt as he started to lay a tarp over the unfinished motorcycle. he was busily cleaning himself off when he spotted you, giving a wide smile. it seems he had a song recommendation ready, but then he spotted how you both were walking at a slow pace, supporting the other up. he tilted his head, but then the lightbulb suddenly went off and he walked over slowly, taking hold of you both gently and guiding you both to sit in some comfy lawn chairs under the shade of an old oak. "alright now not a peep out of you two until you're well rested!" jp insisted, hustling over to the garage. you hear some clanging around and give each other a worried look. however he comes out with a pitcher of ice water and some mini sandwiches to share between the both of you, his tail flicking. it appears he wants you both to rest up, it is a exciting and yet tiring journey to be carrying pubbies!
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 3, 3
Extra: itโ€™s been a while, just peachy!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy is glad to see some familiar faces as he greets you with a cheesy grin. he flicks his shades down and gives you a thumbs up.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 9 | Overall Scavenges: 9 | Overall Scavenges: 9
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 4 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: (แต”แดฅแต”) ส•โŽฬฏอกโŽส”เผ„ ส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -22, Jen -22, Ally -22
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! jp thinks that any doodad is a stellar find!
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Spike! and Aries
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0!
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: lets see what they find<3

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy squints his eyes at the two newcomers, his tail flicking back and forth. he gives a gruff snort and a sly grin spreads across his snout. "see you two young bucks around!"
snailshoes wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
kelpie - they/them // helios - he/it
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: kelpie; 2 // helios; first time

Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: i am looking

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel. (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 3 | 3 | 3
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy is curious if you will use the seeds to make a garden, that is what he was told to do, lightly watering the planters around his garage.
Coolfellow wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
City: 2
Outskirts: 3
Farmland: 1
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie is excited to possibly find some more tasty fruits. On the way back he stops to thank JP for all of the encouraging words

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. it seems you have fund more tasty fruits, even better than the last time around the block! just peachy gives a wide smile "careful eating too much fruit, you might just grow red and become a berry of some sort" he teases with a puff of air. you tilt your head in confusion, but you think jp meant it as a joke of some sort.

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    13 | 13 | 13
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย