📀Wermz📀 customs/breeding

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz📀 customs/breeding

Postby vlpn » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:55 am

>>I'd like an Odd Werm!<<
>>Username + ID: vlpn 1041309
>>Proof I own this Coupon: click
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: here is a little mood board i put together for this little creature; tada!
>>Description:
i like the theme of an unsettling dark figment with flowy chaos and color around it. something kind of like hobbled together and not quite right and also not anything from around these parts. something found out in the wastelands. maybe it fell? where did it come from? regardless, it was probably best left undiscovered. but now they're here. always here. always...lurking. and you can't get rid of them. mistakes were made and you can't bury them again.

>>Things you don't want: bright colored body, i prefer a black/dark body and something with a spooky, unsettling, "i don't want to see this the end of a dark alley" vibe
>>Artist: Thovatos
>>Other thank you so much for you generosity and willingness to do these customs! i love your art style and seeing your creations!
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:05 am

>>Username + ID: Clockwork! + 611956
>>Proof I own this Coupon: Purchase post
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: Pastels, but feel free to add more colors as you see fit. ^^
>>Description: I was thinking a werm based somewhat off of those cute little Lapislazurin bunnies would be really cute! But there's a twist; I want it to be ever so slightly off in some way. I'll leave that up to you, just make it mostly cute, but when you look a little closer there's just something...not quite right.
>>Things you don't want: No neon colors, other than that go ham. c:
>>Other: Thanks for the opportunity!

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:01 am

>>Username + ID: Asternaut 354100
>>Proof I own this Coupon: here!!
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: Image
>>Description: Partially metal skeletal (parasaur skull? and then a few other bones like ribs or somethin! If you need inspiration for the metal aspect Heres a great example!) Fluffy but opalite-based wolf underneath that skeleton, with multicolor glass twirly protrusions (like the upper right!) sticking out of the back/tail area. For the tail itself, something fluffy with the metal skeleton on top would be cool! Patterning/markings can be like the structure in the middle, and spots! Colors for the base can be inspired by the various opalite photos, but truly it's all up to you! And maybe one or a few floaty, ringed planets around?

>>Things you don't want: I really want the markings to resemble a timber wolf, with freckles and spots, I think that's the only thing I would be picky about! I trust you!
>>Other: If you need any more ideas about the guy if he's selected, don't be afraid to dm me!!
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:48 am

>>Username + ID: JoyfulRam+423309
>>Proof I own this Coupon: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4700935&p=139685592&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139685592
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet:;w;here
>>Description:Lil clown guy based off my irl cat ImageImage
>>Things you don't want:No really bright colors ;w;
>>Artist:Thovatos
>>Other:Thank you so much for the opportunity
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:50 am

>>Username + ID: Skull.Vincent #308850
>>Proof I own this Coupon: Proof
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: ImageImageImageImage
>>Description: I've got a couple ideas lol, so go with what inspires you most! First, I'm thinking a dragon type werm. Big, Scaly, long tail, wings/no wings, glowing eyes, possibly two heads?, possibly dragon skull as their head?, long thick horns. Second idea is a more "witchy" vibe I guess? Dark witch werm, deer/goat head skull with horns (multiple horns?), possible moth and mushroom accents, glowing eyes, weird runes/symbols around/on the body as markings (like in the moodboards), maybe eyes scattered on them, candles on/around them, vials of witchy items, specimen jars, and a staff? Possibly glowy orbs/potion-esque/spell-esque energy arouund them as well? Any long claws, long tails, big/long horns and ears, and bones/skulls are a huge plus!! Lastly, you could do a combination of both ideas and mood boards! Feel free to add anything you think would be cool :3
>>Things you don't want: Nope! <3
>>Other: Nah! Contact me with any questions though!! ♥♥
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:56 am

>>Username + ID: _mirage_ 1015593
>>Proof I own this Coupon: (:
>>Moodboard/Color Palette: n/a, may edit later
>>Description:

a friend!! extra floofy, a sprout on their head, constellations patterning their fur, feathers and/or wings?
probably looking for slightly more muted colors, a yellow-green for the sprout and blues and purples for the markings
(markings splashed across a soft, pale base fur color) maybe there's a glowing star floating above an upturned paw?
sorry this is all a bit vague; feel free to take it and run and add things if you think they fit!
i want to change the tail up too, i just can't think of how exactly. maybe it's an extension of the constellations
(for the constellations themselves, try to add in some actual ones? pegasus, phoenix, capella, whichever strike your fancy)

alternatively, i would totally go for a werm with like 10 gazillion bird friends perched/flying all over
i think it’d be super cute to have a lil werm with so many critter friends!! they'd have wings themselves, too.
I thiiink as far as colors of the werm itself go, maybe rich greens and blues; perhaps a werm as a spirit/manifestation of a landscape-- however you want to interpret that. maybe they're made up of natural features, or maybe something else entirely!
if you go this route, i can def send you some more specific bird species (it'll probably be a lot of parrots,,,) <3 <3 <3
pls feel free to dm for clarification or any reason, i know i’m v all over the place LOL

a third, simpler option: you could transfer my comfort bab into wermz <3

>>Things you don't want:
just nothing too neon, i think
>>Other: ☆
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:00 am

>>Username + ID: Kitsune. + 577255
>>Proof I own this Coupon: peep!
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: some pins, mostly pics with a few pins for vibes
>>Description: A Lammergeier inspired werm ! I would love large, fully feathered wings, a pair of talons, and some creepy bearded vulture eyes. Possible other design elements I think would be cool: more bones (skeletal tail, exposed bone, bone accessories), more than one pair of wings/limbs (feathered, bat-like), and fangs, though it is up to the artist what they think would be best to include. I imagine them being a necromancer and/or collector of bones, the creepier/spookier the better :>
>>Things you don't want: Overly cartoon-y or fake-looking wings (stylization is totally cool)
>>Other: Ty for the opportunity !!

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:02 am

>>Username + ID: Azphen (ID 757932)
>>Proof I own this Coupon: here! inventory w coupon is linked in trade
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: will be listed below in my descriptions bc I have more than one idea and it'll be more organized

>>Description:
I have more than one idea listed in this form (they aren’t in any particular order)! you can choose any one of them (or none of course) :> I put them together in this one form; the majority of the form is the same, but I color coded the actual contents of the two different werm ideas to make it easier to navigate!

I’d like a robot werm (not a recolor)! I have this moodboard and this palette as my general ideas/vibes for this critter. change the colors/hues however needed :> go ham

there are a few specific elements that i do really want and would not like omitted:
    a single white spade symbol to be incorporated in the design on the body somewhere, facing up like this ♠️! wherever you think would be good– just please not on the head!

I would really like the werm to have a similar robotic bottom jaw piece/structure to this? where you can see a visible yellow glow coming from inside its mouth!

I was also wondering if a small flame/fiery effect could be incorporated into one of the front paws on the design inspired by the hand on the moodboard? and eyes inspired by the very center picture!

as for my second idea, i’d like a dark/”corrupted by magic” knight werm! with cream-colored fur (#ffe5ba for a general idea when said fur is visible) and light blue eyes!

I found these two different pictures of knights? (here and here) that I liked the styles of (just for inspo/rough idea, do whatever you want with it), and I also found this moodboard that i really like for the magic!
    I’d like the werm’s front left leg to have this kind of dark “infected” look? I’m not the best at explaining but i’d like the entire leg to be a very dark blue and/or purplish color with it fading into the body towards the top. I’d like the leg to have light blue glowing veins that spread up to its shoulder and face, too!

I’d like for a fiery blue, space/galaxy-like magic with the same basic color scheme the infected leg to maybe seep out some of the slats/cracks in the knight armor/uniform! I’d like my werm’s tail to be at least somewhat made of the same magic (interpret that however)

finally, i would like this shape (doesnt have to have all 3 layers, can also be 1 or 2) to be incorporated into the design somehow– however you think would be cool! I just mainly want the shape in the linked pic

otherwise, take as much inspiration from the images and moodboard as you want!

I’d like a planet/lizard/monster themed werm based off of this album! I’d like for the werm to be like a monstrous planet, mainly as a combination of the lizard-like creatures shown in some of the pictures, and the red/green based scenery (said scenery being mostly red-ish). As for anything else shown within the album, such as the structures, tech, etc., feel free to incorporate that however! i just love the atmosphere, colors, and scenery in these pictures <3_<3

>>Things you don't want:
i don't want the glowing accents (if there are any, and except for potentially the eyes) to deviate from a yellow color, and id like the yellow to only be used for those kinds of glows– not anywhere else. I also dont want the Sleek Android look, i’d love something more rugged looking if that makes sense!

I don’t want the werm to have armor that covers its entire face, and i dont want the main hues(?) to deviate from blue- purple colors :> i also would like the armor to be more pale/dull, but do whatever you want with the magic!

While I would like the werm to be a little scary, I don’t want it to be totally horror-focused if that makes sense? but that’s all :>

>>Other: I was sad when I missed out on being able to enter for your first round of customs-- I'm so excited to get another opportunity! I tried to explain everything the best I could, but I'm not very good with words, so if you need clarity on anything, please feel free to DM me on discord! thank you so much for this chance <3_<3
Last edited by Azphen on Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:16 am

>>Username + ID: onion + 350777
>>Proof I own this Coupon: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4752679&p=139693127#p139693127
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: 1. Image

2. Image
>>Description: i want this outfit on my werm with a milky white base color. id also like this hairstyle on my werm! NONE of this is copyrighted its just from irl images haha! maybe golden charm links on the tail like draped over it too !

OR

heres gaehwas ref! the markings dont have to be exact ofc as theyre very loose so dw about that if u cant like replicate em! i would like her to have the white hair and ears tho if possible!
>>Things you don't want: nothing // anything straying from gaehwas design, but i understand it cant be a perfect replica due to the nature of it and thats ok !
>>Artist: thovatos
>>Other: yay thova!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:35 am

>>Username + ID: Rosemoon 941592
>>Proof I own this Coupon: Boop
>>Moodboard/Color Pallet: Image
>>Description: Artistic Liberty and all that! But I am looking for something that screams "this is a toxic waste monster that totally could live in the Fallout universe." zombified ooze and all that. Just a straight up sickly beast. I am obsessed with how you draw monstrous creatures so do with that what you will and go nuts.
>>Things you don't want: Anything too cute
>>Artist: thovatos
>>Other: *vibrating* thank you for the chance!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me