All About WoI's

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: All About WoI's

Postby Neara » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

^^ No probs :} I love math XD and science and art... and and and :P

I really like your fan art of isket Nuregami ^^

Also Desert Sunset and BK13 Im really happy that you like my newest lineart :} lolz yeah going with a cheif helmet might make more ppl mistake Nexus as a male so i tink id change it to some different feather pattern. Isnt there one for the queens and princesses of Indian tribes?

And for Ocean.. hmm well if they did it would be far off, the central pack lives mostly in the mountains which is surrounded by forest and meadowed areas, which has alot of rivers and waterfalls and lakes and ponds ^^ if you wanted to go to the ocean from their current location youd have to go pretty far :}
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 am

Neara wrote:^^ No probs :} I love math XD and science and art... and and and :P

I really like your fan art of isket Nuregami ^^

Also Desert Sunset and BK13 Im really happy that you like my newest lineart :} lolz yeah going with a cheif helmet might make more ppl mistake Nexus as a male so i think id change it to some different feather pattern. Isn't there one for the queens and princesses of Indian tribes?

And for Ocean.. hmm well if they did it would be far off, the central pack lives mostly in the mountains which is surrounded by forest and meadow areas, which has a lot of rivers and waterfalls and lakes and ponds ^^ if you wanted to go to the ocean from their current location you'd have to go pretty far :}

reason why i went with the chieftain headdress is because the females of the tribe really only braided their hair and had a few feathers here and there on their body. There wasn't much of a headdress for them, maybe a form of a tiara, but not much more. Plus, the reason why I'm going with Indian more then just feathers is because feathers and metal has already been done by another member of the WOI. I didn't want to copy her, but I liked the idea of the mix.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 am

I have a question... lolz What do the WOIs eat and hunt? like are there things resembling deer, vole, birds?
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamonds;; » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 am

Wolfehh wrote:I have a question... lolz What do the WOIs eat and hunt? like are there things resembling deer, vole, birds?

I think they are just normal prey. Rabbits, deer, stuff like that!

Hope this helps!
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

.....Image

looking for a literate role-play.
    ... finish off literate forms ....
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am

okidokie! Thanks!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquishyFrogg0 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 am

is any one allowed two coment? and if not can you do fan art?
|

|

|

|
|

|

|

|
I'm leaving the site soon!

I'm looking for art in exchange for pets and/or iteams, look here for more info!

-- My Toyhou.se -- My Art Fight -- My DeviantArt -- My Instagram
SquishyFrogg0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

ilovemcfly wrote:is any one allowed to comment? and if not can you do fan art?

Fan art is allowed yes, as for comments, I'm sure no one would mind. Afterall we have a lot of non members who comment in this thread. The only thread non members are not allowed to comment in is the WOI rp thread.
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquishyFrogg0 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 am

ok i will do one then
|

|

|

|
|

|

|

|
I'm leaving the site soon!

I'm looking for art in exchange for pets and/or iteams, look here for more info!

-- My Toyhou.se -- My Art Fight -- My DeviantArt -- My Instagram
SquishyFrogg0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:30 am

ok my post is about two things

1. Name change if no one notices lol, I just felt like using my SCA name for awhile...may change it back later, but I enjoy the arctic tundra. Anyway..now my other thing

2..Serious i am completely lost as to what to do with Nexu's armor. I want to use feathers, but really im stuck. I dont even like my own ideas anymore....I sorta want a mix of furs, feathers and metal....If anyone is willing to help me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm seriously just lost as to what to do..the only thing I'm sure of is what materials its made of...and the color of the armor(which is the night sky like her original armor)
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pacificcc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 am

Could my character Poniros be a WOI?
I asked TWG90 a while ago if I could have one, and already have permission. I can't draw armour though, and she already had it.
Not online much. Click below if you wanna contact me. C;
pacificcc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me